• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Lol. Ninjas ain't got nothin on that Po Vs. Gravity epic Spear Pillar MM. Your MM skills are weak, young Skywalker...

So who still remains active these days anyway? Life kinda got in the way and I haven't been able to keep up with you guys like I used to...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
???

Po I miss you son. Well I miss all of Oklahoma, and the glory days of early Brawl.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Lol. Ninjas ain't got nothin on that Po Vs. Gravity epic Spear Pillar MM. Your MM skills are weak, young Skywalker...

So who still remains active these days anyway? Life kinda got in the way and I haven't been able to keep up with you guys like I used to...
I'm still active I've been asking how you been. Haven't chilled and played with you in forever also Im getting better at melee and Im learning Melty Blood.

Also Janurary 16, 2012

Never forget the BDB

Gravity

Smash Ace
my fox > 2kitties
ill mm your fox

I'll MM anyone in this thread right now.
IC vs Samus mm?

how about $5? wait i only have a 20...

anyways hit me and/or karl up brandon we play melee and stuff

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Dualcats/Gravity

10 dollar MM my fox vs your sheik and samus. Come to Arkansas soon and we'll do it. I would come see ya'll but I am in school and can't make any trips.

Also, Lil Will- sounds good let's play sometime.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Dualcats/Gravity

10 dollar MM my fox vs your sheik and samus. Come to Arkansas soon and we'll do it. I would come see ya'll but I am in school and can't make any trips.

Also, Lil Will- sounds good let's play sometime.
G.Vice I heard your fox eats kitties for breakfast.

:phone:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So how often does people get together on Wednesdays at OU now? Maybe we could try to revive it.

I'd be up for some Melee on Wednesday night if we do that.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I think melee sorta stopped goin on Wed after the accident :/ but we tend to meet up at Karls. I'm sure peeps wouldn't mind meeting back up at OU tho

:phone:

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
The deal with smashing at the Union is that in order for it to work there need to be more people who live on campus showing up than people who live off campus, otherwise it's just easier to meet at someone's house/apartment.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
I get off at 2:20 on Wednesdays, so I can definitely show up to Smash Wednesdays if that becomes a thing.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Just asked him if he would be up for a Meleefest tomorrow. Can't ask him tomorrow, because Facebook blackout.

The scene is slowly growing.

EDIT: He says he's interested. Will see if I can get a hold of him some other way for tomorrow. No one know's a Doug, right?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Speaking of Falco, an ebook one of my professors sent me is co-authored by one F. Lombardi.
THAT AIN'T FALCO!

Sorry, but someone had to... When life tosses you an opportunity to use an overused meme, well, dammit, you TAKE that ish and RUN WITH IT.

Like Sonic the Hedgehog.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I would be willing to run a smashfest/small-scale melee tourney. The biggest hurdle is that Andy's and My place is extremely small and smells very illegal.

Top Bottom