• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So where is everyone conglomerating on Friday? I'll be in Norman around 4-5 to move into UG, and will be free around 7 after I've got stuff from the store. I'm looking to Smash once everything's settled.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sars

Melee Moonwalk MM

Whoever can moonwalk best wins

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yarr, maybe you should search his user name?

Also I'm probably gonna show up at Norman around like 2:00 ish.

Which means everyone else should get ready to play at around 2:00 ish.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yarr, maybe you should search his user name?

Also I'm probably gonna show up at Norman around like 2:00 ish.

Which means everyone else should get ready to play at around 2:00 ish.
Hey I know it may be late, but is there anyway arkansas can score housing?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
How many dudes? I'm already housing 4(?) people. I think.
I think there will be five of us.

If we don't get housing for tomorrow night, I'm probably going to have to cancel. But I'm pretty sure the other 4 would still make it out.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Denti, I know we can find housing for you definitely tomorrow, let me see if I can get a response from Bassem first, if he can't, I'll probably get you housed with some of the anime society's TOs.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I think there will be five of us.

If we don't get housing for tomorrow night, I'm probably going to have to cancel. But I'm pretty sure the other 4 would still make it out.
That's a lot of people. D: If you guys don't mind being split up, I think we can make it work. If I housed you, that'd be 8 or 9 people in my living room.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Lol, don't be a *****, Karl; I'm sure that GMo and KPeezy housed at least that many people in their living room at your apartments back in the Brawl days. But for sers, I think I could take at least one or two people off your hands and house them in the room I'm moving into tomorrow. I'd offer the living room of the apartment I'm moving into tomorrow to house around 4-5 people, but the thing is that I'm sharing it with three other people I don't even know yet, so I don't want my first interaction with them to be asking if I can house a bunch of people -- though if some of them haven't moved in by that time, I could probably get away with housing a greater quantity of people in the living room. Hell, if it came down to it, I could probably stay at my girlfriend's apartment (which is in the same complex as mine) that night, leaving my entire room open to house 4-5 people. So, I can make sure that AR gets housed if it comes down to that.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm kinda in a stressful situation, between classes starting yesterday, getting registered for classes and making sure online stuff goes on and getting everything situated. Then trying to get housing stuff together last minute...

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it. I'll talk to the rest of arkansas and see what they have to say. But if nothing else they will probably still come. If the housing issue gets resolved, I will probably still drive Arkansas down there, but I call dibs on wherever I can get friendlies with Zinth in.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Drunken double posts OLOLOLOL

G. Vice, Andy and I can defintely house you all if you can alright with like cramming yourself s into our living room. We're going to be house four people already. There's also the possiblity of splitting you yp, too.

I really hope it all works out. D: CAll me for more details. 602.466.4117

Denti

Smash Master
I do not have housing. If I don't have housing this lowers my carpool's chance of being able to make this. I've been told by several people that we'd work something out and nothing has been worked out. >.>
I need to be contacted pronto about housing, my number is 405-923-7133

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So does SBW start at noon, or at 3? I'm hearing from two different sources on this.

I'm asking because my brother is coming to this, and I'd hate for him to be up here three hours before it begins.

Gravity

Smash Ace
andy and carl

im your ****ing neighbor now, 32c in the building closest to the train tracks

andy whats with your phone
my phone died like a week ago. . .

were in 102 in the building directly west of the leasing office. you can just come over like anytime after midnight since i work late now.

on that note where is everyone at right now? ill come smash but my phone is dead forever

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
It was a 10 game grand finals with it going to the time limit about 8 of those games.

One game Bassem didnt even hit Denti once for the first 2 and a half minutes. It was terrible, but for some reason hyped.

Top Bottom