• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

bassem6

Smash Lord
I think that Bassem is definitely the best Wario.
<3 brian. Im going to be in canada for a week starting friday and theres a tourny in toronto on saturday which I think is close to where we are going. Going to try to convince the parents to let me go!:awesome:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I can cycle through every player with any character ever.

The unbelievers will find out soon enough.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Bryan sucks. Meow meow meow.

edit: So, I think I just got Bryan to admit that he'd be attracted to me if I were a lesbian.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

Yeah man, if like, you were a girl with a girl personality and girly parts and I never knew the you I know now and you weren't butch and weren't too ****y and weren't ugly, I might be attracted to you.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

Yeah man, if like, you were a girl with a girl personality and girly parts and i never knew the you i know now and you weren't butch and weren't too ****y and weren't ugly, i might be attracted to you.
+ 1

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yesterday.

My Ganon.

I got a 0-Death combo that was supposed to end with a Fair at 90%. But I ended it with an offstage reverse Warlock Punch.

0-Death.

Off stage reverse warlock punch. Versus Fox falling from his Up-B.

I am the best Ganondorf.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
whos up for some smash today? im even willing to travel certain distances:awesome:

:edit:
possibly goin to outlaws arround 930 tonight if anyone wants to join.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So I wanna like have a mock tourney or something tomorrow to get us ready for MIST and SBW.

For all games cause I wanna brush up on Brawl as well. Would the melee and Brawl kids be interested in attending?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i would be interested XD also HAZY u got any plans today? i could possibly makee a trip over there tthen we could go to outlaws after he got offf....

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
[cue fake theatrics]
i wanted to practice teams but my ride for tomorrow just bailed. i prob can't attend SBW anyway. but whatever, during my 4 months back i have spent about 20-25 full days in norman and a total of 4 entire friends have made any effort to come to edmond at least just once, 1 being a smasher. bailing on smash again until i go back to the east coast, wish me luck in getting good at TF2, hope everyone does well next month and that it goes smoothly. peace out, i'll be lurking now and again.
[/fake theatrics]

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ill take that as a no :( i couldnt anyways no baby sitter :( peeps can always come over here tho. having friends that live outa town make it really hard to get together at all. i have friends in yukon that i havent seen in over a year just cuz i rarely have gas or time. let alone norman

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
My Pokemon Blue version finally works normally after 7 years of being violated in so many ways by Missingno. I'm ecstatic.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Day 1 of EVO:

Sreet Fighter X Tekken is actually a really good game.

Ultimate Mvc3 feels "slower." Not really sure if I like that. Otherwise, its the same game besides being able to X-Factor in the air.

I got a Chun Li T-Shirt and a Chun Li TE stick. :D

I got to play against Daigo and Poongko in friendlies. Didn't end very well, but I learned a lot.

Yun is really ********. Everything combos into everything off of everything for loads of damage.

Tokido got ***** by Daigo in tournament, wasn't even close.

Thats all I got so far...

Scuddlefish

Smash Rookie
Get on the stream Chris and say hi to me.
Did you enter in any of the tournies?
Oh and get Kayo police's autograph for me ^_^

Alex, I need to visit your place don't hate on me :(.

Gravity

Smash Ace
I just triple Daired into a reverse extender to d-throw, moonwalk bair, platform canceled dair.

Then Bryan Up-B'd, and I charge shotted him.

Top Bottom