• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
I have my apartment so im down for some smash this weekend if i get enough confirms i'll post the address i only have one setup though (Tv,Wii,copy of brawl and PM)

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'm not sure what my work schedule looks like this week, but I'm down to play this weekend.

Smores

Smash Rookie
I might be able to play this weekend, i can bring a wii with brawl/pm and melee (ill need someone else to bring a memory card with all the unlocks)
If you guys are playing friday do you know around what time?

I AM SO READY FOR KIRBY IN PM

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
eventhubs won't let me view any pages. says i have adblock on, which i don't have on this browser. gg fgc, way to be tardo.

i get home in 24 days. who wants to chill sunday or monday, dec 15/16??

DualCats

Smash Ace
Why rather, sleep, liest thou in smoky cribs,
Upon uneasy pallets stretching thee
And hushed with buzzing night-flies to thy slumber,
Than in the perfum'd chambers of the great,
Under the canopies of costly state,
And lull'd with sound of sweetest melody?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Damn I thought bit wars was in December. I work all day, 1-10, on Saturday. Take some videos.

I was talking to outlaw, he has some good ideas about putting stats to players, and it turns out that I gotta hold another smashfest.

I need to know who all would be down first.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
whos up for some melee/ PM tonight before the tourney tomorrow? not that i can play, but you all should so i wont beat you tomorrow.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
looks like nobody could... :smirk: duel Karl :cool:
(pun would be funnier if his smash handle weren't butchered on a regular basis...like HazyGoose <-gtfo with this ****)

12 days, homies. i'll only be in OK 3 weeks so if you are down to chill and are not jer/bryan we should make plans soonish because the likeliness of seeing me just by happenstance is essentially 0, unfortunately.

edit: weren't not wasn't. if my HS english prof knew i had ruined the past subjunctive i'd be dead.

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Damn Super Bit Wars was awesome. Shoutouts to everyone who showed up.

Can't wait for the SBW3!

DualCats

Smash Ace
Wow, I forgot that melee is actually pretty fun. Shouts out to a bunch of cats I've never seen before; it's cool to see people give a **** about melee again.

I wanna be there but I don't have a way to get there.

If you're cool with hosting, I'm cool with driving. Though, my work schedule is very much in flux recently, so I don't know if I can make any promises.

Top Bottom