• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Power Rankings

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Here are the Oklahoma Project M Power Rankings as of 6/8/14. The primary use of this PR is for tournament seeding, so players are organized into tiers of four each instead of straight up ranks. This system also acknowledges the fluctuating nature of each player’s relative skill, seeing as the PM scene here has been around for only 5 and a half months. It was formed by 5 panelists voted on by the community, based on a combination of tournament results and experience gathered from weekly smashfests (which sometimes include tournaments themselves). Within each tier, players are organized alphabetically - not necessarily in order of skill.

Panelists: SCG|Zeej, SCG|Zeroic, SCG|Dad, SCG|FlashingFire, Rice

---------- 6/8/14 Update -----------

Lots of players are inactive due to various summer activities, living at home as opposed to at college, and other shenanigans. This update was pushed ahead of schedule to prepare for ARLO on the 14th.​

Tier 1
  • Gnosis :kirby2: (up from Tier 2)
  • SCG|FlashingFire :snake: :roypm:
  • SCG|Zeej :ness2:
  • SCG|Zinth :pit: :marth:

Tier 2
  • Dyl :mario2: (up from Tier 3)
  • SCG|Tinto :gw: :fox: :marth: (up from Tier 3)
  • SCG|Zeroic :lucas:
  • Young Deezy :lucas:(up from Tier 4)

Tier 3
  • Chuck Nasty :ivysaur:
  • SCG|Dad :squirtle:
  • SCG|Irish :zelda: (up from Tier 4)
  • Turvis :yoshi2: (up from unranked)

Tier 4
  • CP9 :olimar: (up from unranked)
  • Rave :samus2:
  • SCG|Zedd :diddy: :peach: (up from unranked)
  • Stoks :mario2:

Notable inactive players:
  • Bassem :roypm:
  • Cactuarz :peach: :zerosuitsamus: (from Tier 2)
  • DualCats :sheik: :falco: (from Tier 2)
  • Jitty :rob: (from unranked; potentially Tier 3 or 4)
  • Raigoth :falco:
  • Risu :fox:
  • SCG|JZ :ivysaur: (from Tier 1)

If you have any legitimate issues with the PR, send a private message to one of the panelists. If you can't find us on Smashboards, click the link in my signature for the Oklahoma Project M Facebook Group and ask around - we're much more active there. We’ll continue to update it - hopefully on a monthly basis - so make sure to keep improving and coming to tournaments!​

Last edited:

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Gnoses is Jordan. I've only played him at one smashfest, but the guy took a pretty huge number of games off me. He made me look free to Kirby for a while XD.

Gnosis_

Smash Rookie
Hello there! Thanks for putting me on the PR; I actually didn't expect that at all. By the way, my name's Gnosis, not Gnoses lol

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Interesting fact: the only repeat characters on here are Mario, Ivysaur, Marth, and Lucas. OK is a pretty character-diverse region.

Last edited:

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Haha Deezy and Zinth are garbage. I can beat them with both hands tied behind my back and on fire, and I DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME.

Step yo game up, Dillon... Your father Po is disappointed in you...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahahahahah, po I miss ya man.

Also, I don't know these characters...how do you unlock them in melee?

Top Bottom