• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah, I would have put up my next tournament but then I realized that Easter was next week and my parents would probably have me doing stuff nonstop all weekend. The week after Easter though, it's on.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Signing up for Counterstrike. For some reason, though, the last page of this topic doesn't want to load. This board's been glitching out quite a bit lately. :ohwell:

Sir 0rion - 4640-1720-6690

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So, um...... wow
The last 40 pages don't exist anymore. This thread is infected!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
According to Azua, Glyph wrecked everything by stealing her OP......

lmfao

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Apparently I'm some kinda mega-hacker. I don't even need to try to break stuff.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Sign me and Cba up:

GFE/GFE/4597-1153-9877
cba/cba/4597-1153-9877

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey FMOI i just think that not as much people are joining because theres sooo many posts and theres no organization and people hesitate to join because they might feel that their post gets lost in the flow of almost 500 posts:/

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
hey FMOI i just think that not as much people are joining because theres sooo many posts and theres no organization and people hesitate to join because they might feel that their post gets lost in the flow of almost 500 posts:/
It just keeps going on so I don't see what the problem is. All the things that need to be organized are done so on the first page.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Oooo...Mr. Fatman...I remember the days where people flocked to your tournaments like Yoshis to a basket of fruit.......what happened?:(

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
the OTL had an overdose of all the good stuff to a point where it killed people slowly after a while and now everyone is sick of online tournaments nd has left

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
the OTL had an overdose of all the good stuff to a point where it killed people slowly after a while and now everyone is sick of online tournaments nd has left
Actually, they've just gone to the social thread lol.

Excellence

Smash Champion
You think so? You think more people have moved on to the ladders and stuff? That's a possibility...
I think you should just move your tournaments to AiB. You could use this as a possible thread for information, chatting, and whatever else you can think of, but the actual tournaments should be done on AiB in it's chatrooms designated for tournaments. Woah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom