• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The only ones I have a problem with are Snake and ROB. Everyone else is easy.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Didds, in the right hands, is terrifying.

SNAKES ARE GHEY.

Someone mentioned Ary's Snake a while back...?

I played him once(He deleted me after T_T), I don't think Snakes are hard at all, just annoying...

One of my weaknesses is abusing Dsmash. I get caught by Snakes that way. o_0 Also I barely use Bair.

I second MK, and suck against other MKs. Y_Y

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
uh, should i be happy or sad about this new tier list, cause idk? cause now im gonna be called a high tier hoe, can't say middle tier representing or be proud about winning but i can probably say i helped bring him up there so now, im scared, what do i do? :crying::051: and i can't make people seemed astonished if i win a tournament or get high placing anymore

Alphicans

Smash Hero
uh, should i be happy or sad about this new tier list, cause idk? cause now im gonna be called a high tier hoe, can't say middle tier representing or be proud about winning but i can probably say i helped bring him up there so now, im scared, what do i do? :crying::051: and i can't make people seemed astonished if i win a tournament or get high placing anymore
The first tier list was a joke anyways. Olimar always deserved high tier, and everyone knew it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Good Snakes and Olimars have been my achilles heel since the game came out. I have really hard time with Metaknight too but I've only played against one person who was genuinelly good with him. Playing against him as Metaknight absolutely sucks because I pretty much have to stay defensive the entire time or I wind up in strings of attacks that can go as high as 0-60% no matter who I play as.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
So if anther and TGYMK don't get there match in by the dead line, who would advance?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can try to get Anther. Gimme a sec. :3

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So if anther and TGYMK don't get there match in by the dead line, who would advance?
Depends on who's here. If one person is here and the other isn't, the win automatically goes to that person. If both aren't here, it's decided by a coin flip. If both are here, a 30-60 minute extension is given to get the matches in.

Anther

Smash Champion
kk, do counterpicks in nametag, we might play there first.. and if you win we can't go back XD. Game on!!..

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Internet.......slowly......fading again. I can barely get to this thread without it disconnecting.......>_>

Awesome Games Mobious. They were really close and fun =D
I won 2-1

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Not your internets, its the site.

New tier list = moar lags.
lol True

We should just make own own OTL tier list =D

Btw, I'm getting off smash boards before my laptop explodes, but I'll be online if anyone wants to brawl me =D

cba

Smash Master
GGs ary, im having a very OFF day.
i still cant believe your Rob won tho, and the 1st snake vs diddy match was EXTREMELY epic, i F-Tilted you and instead Diddy grabbed the grenade and you killed me. that was epic.
i would like to say "GGs" but you offended me, that was very un-professional on your part.

Salem

Smash Champion
OTL Tier list

Snake
Olimar

rest
metaknight
lol wut?

no just no, Olimar is just there becuase everybody keep's falling for his D-smash and U-Smash, the secret is to always keep at him up close while spacing away from his grabs and killing his pikmin before they are flowers, don't forget to watch the order of his pikmin, that's messes his whole game up.

Or just get him off stage, that's Game for him. >_>;

but i'm not into edge hogging so he'll probably last longer then usual.

wait a minute, that's MY strat against him, oh well...

and Snake's f-tilt is just messing people up and his u-tilt is just killing people, he's not that special...

LOL

Also guys, who am I suppose to fight again? I forgot...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Gah my head hurt from all that lag in the 4 for all and the team battle....
But GG's nonetheless =D

EDIT: Oh noes, Salem you fight me next D=

Another EDIT: The list so far. Only 8 remain!

1-4. Team One: ELIMINATED
5-8.: Team Two: Salem
9-12. Team Three: ELIMINATED
13-16. Team Four: dabuz, aryman
17-20. Team Five: Barge, Glyph
21-24. Team Six: Samusbrawler
25-28. Team Seven: ELIMINATED
29-32. Team Eight: ELIMINATED
33-36. Team Nine: ELIMINATED
37-40. Team Ten: ELIMINATED
41-44. Team Eleven: ELIMINATED
45-48. Team Twelve: ELIMINATED
49-52. Team Thirteen: ~Kawaii Bunny~, Anther
53-56. Team Fourteen: ELIMINATED
57-60. Team Fifteen: ELIMINATED
61-64. Team Sixteen: ELIMINATED

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
My blue font is not so unique these days. o_o;

But erm...I might have to drop from this. That's why I didn't want this to carry on into the weekday. *Graooooan*

istudying

Smash Lord
My blue font is not so unique these days. o_o;

But erm...I might have to drop from this. That's why I didn't want this to carry on into the weekday. *Graooooan*
Sorry about ur blue font i will be chaning it ;D
I would like to take her place if she leaves, don't think that's gonna happen ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom