• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If only wifi wasn't failing twice a day, then this tourney would'nt have dragged on into the week.
But what can you do.... :ohwell:

Now to avenge Peachy :evil:

Mobious-1

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. Sorry for making Samusbrawler wait. I was a bit busier than expected today. We should be able to get our match in tonight fine if wifi holds up.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Finally got online, just waiting on bunnyma right now.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Even if I do somehow manage to beat Anther, I'll still have to fight Samusbrawler or Salem. They have a really high chance of beating me :(

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Excel, it says awaiting registration.

Also, Glyph I see bunnyma online brawling, if that's not you.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
GGs bunnyma, again, sorry about the lag/camp fest that you just had to endure.

Barge

Glyph still owes me friendlys.
I litterally haven't played him in 3 months.

Except for that double tourney, but that doesn't count :c

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, I'm not sure what the problem is with it. A few days ago I was having not too bad doubles matches, and today ... well, its bad.

EDIT @Barge: I really can't get a whole lot of time for friendlies anymore. My mom is one of those moms, who tries to monitor/control everything. I can usually get the TV if I say I'm doing a tourney match, but otherwise she's not moving for a video game.

<3 my family -_-

Omis

my friends were skinny

♥Actually, I bring Peach out for everyone.;)

♥And to be honest, I'm not even at my top performance (not even high) during the weekdays, that's why I wanted this to continue during the start on the weekdays! I'm not joining a weekday online tournament ever again...^__^;

♥I really should have stepped in to kill you... that is a situation where honor works against you. :dizzy:

♥They were still good games anyway. ;)
Implied drug addiction. I can't wait for school to come back.
If I hosted a tourney, would it be out of line to ban Meta and Snake?

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Hey, despite losing, I felt pretty happy yesterday learning how to pronounce Fatmanonice's name.
It's actually Fatmanonice.
...Boy I feel dumb.
Kawaii kicks butt. My conspiracy theory that bunnies are symbolic for the devil might be right.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nah I suck. I don't rank in many tournies here, hehe. Everyone here knows who the best people in OTL are.

Barge

Hey, despite losing, I felt pretty happy yesterday learning how to pronounce Fatmanonice's name.
It's actually Fatmanonice.
...Boy I feel dumb.
Kawaii kicks butt. My conspiracy theory that bunnies are symbolic for the devil might be right.
What the hell did you think it was? :laugh:

Barge

Friend finder says its connecting but wont get to the page for me.
It just says that its taking longer than usual

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Nah I suck. I don't rank in many tournies here, hehe. Everyone here knows who the best people in OTL are.
It's alright; you're stuck in the same boat I am currently. From what I've experienced, you, me, Mmac, A6M Zero, and Glyph are about the same skill level but have a hard time ranking a lot of times for some reason.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sounds about right. :laugh: (But then again, I always end up getting eliminated by dabuz or aryman... Ally kicked the crap out of me in Devilmaycry's Megaman tournament and Royalblood roasted me in two tournaments mainly due to crappy counterpick choices on my part.)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's alright; you're stuck in the same boat I am currently. From what I've experienced, you, me, Mmac, A6M Zero, and Glyph are about the same skill level but have a hard time ranking a lot of times for some reason.
I don't really try. Or if my opponent is playing really gay I just throw the match most of the time. Waste of time IMO.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, if your opponent is playing gay then the only solution is play...

Honestly, with the Ice Climbers, it's not that hard. :laugh: Snake, Olimar, Metaknight, Diddy Kong, and ROB are other characters that absolutely thrive on playing as gay as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom