• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
2 double posts, two infractions. I SEE ALL.

And Chaco, I'll play you before too long.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I'll check back here periodically in case wifi comes back. I'm still up for those doubles against Kawaii.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Okay, due to the current situation, I'm going to greatly extend the deadline for each round. For Round Two, you have until 6 PM (Central) tomorrow to get your matches in. Because the way things are going, this tournament will go a round a day until Thursday to deal with the crappy Wifi.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Okay, due to the current situation, I'm going to greatly extend the deadline for each round. For Round Two, you have until 6 PM (Central) tomorrow to get your matches in. Because the way things are going, this tournament will go a round a day until Thursday to deal with the crappy Wifi.
Cant we just extend it hour by hour to see if it returns?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Dishes Complete!

Hmm.... well at least this gives more time for Peachy to get here. Where is she!?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hmm... sorry, Yaya.

FMOI, could we postpone until tomorrow because of WFC? I'm planning on talking to someone when I get ahold of them, so I'm not certain I can do the matches if WFC is down after the match deadline...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The front page has been updated. If you still in the tournament, please review it as soon as possible.

@ Omis?:

It's because Wifi has been crap for different areas at different times. I'm trying to be fair to deal with the crappy Wifi thanks to all the Christmas gnomes.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Why couldn't he just play me? >_> Lolz. I don't even win tournies like Dabuz does. I suck.

Snare

Smash Lord
lol how does wifi keep going down? Youd think they'd prepare for something like alot of people getting on at the same time...

Mobious-1

Smash Cadet
FMOI, would it be possible to just squeeze in the rounds on Sunday and Monday. Going all the way through Thursday doesn't work to well for me cause school starts on Tuesday.

cba

Smash Master
FMOI, would it be possible to just squeeze in the rounds on Sunday and Monday. Going all the way through Thursday doesn't work to well for me cause school starts on Tuesday.
tuesday it is?
lol i was gonna go monday.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
... we'll see. I want to see if the conditions improve first. After Round 2, there will be 16 people left so things will be much easier to manage and the last three rounds usually just blaze by. Again, I want to see how things are before making a judgement like that. Fifty bucks is on the line and I don't want people going home disappoint due to circumstances that I couldn't control.

Omis

my friends were skinny
The front page has been updated. If you still in the tournament, please review it as soon as possible.

@ Omis?:

It's because Wifi has been crap for different areas at different times. I'm trying to be fair to deal with the crappy Wifi thanks to all the Christmas gnomes.
Alas I did not know that.

Snare

Smash Lord
lol thats probably why the tourney is till 6 pm each day? unless you go to school 12 hours a day i think you could possibly maybe squezze in a 10 minute match

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
lol thats probably why the tourney is till 6 pm each day? unless you go to school 12 hours a day i think you could possibly maybe squezze in a 10 minute match
I can't even play during the school week, so we'll just have to see what I can do. =S

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If this goes over well, I'm going to do this tournament again at the end of this year and make it an OTL tradition.
That'd be cool

This is the biggest tourney so far imo. It's to bad wifi had to mess it all up....

cba

Smash Master
LOL. nobody wants to play KB.
and btw...i played Melee-1 in GB and got *****. like LMAO w/ that CG.
but luckily ZSS start out W/ her Suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom