• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Yes, that speech was great. I'm glad the results are in... after finishing my tourney I was panicking while watching the results come in. Even if he had the lead the entire time.

My condolences to McCain supporters, he ran a good race.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Truth be told, things are going to remain mostly the same. The recession is still going to happen, our sense of National identity is quickly dying, our educational system gets worse every year, people are as lethargic and apathetic as ever, the Euro continues to squash the dollar, Congress will remain as incompotent as ever, most people outside this country still hate our guts, a reasonable alternative to gasoline will be found but won't be used because it isn't "profitable", and the Iraq War will probably carry on for another 2-3 years. I'm miseribly embarassed by how my generation is acting regarding this... acting like things are going to magically change when the problems reach on a global scale... I don't think people realize that the world can't be "saved" by a canidiate no matter which party they are from. People are outlandishly stupid like that. Seriously, where are all the people who were so gung-ho after "An Inconvienent Truth" came out? That pretty much ended up being a fad like the "low carb" diet. Change happens when people rise up to make it happen, not just one person which is why the same problems in American politics are been going around in circles since the Vietnam War... Our society is just way too lazy and self absorbed as it is now for things to become that much different. Honestly... *goes to make a highball*

Add in:

*looks at above post* ... *super glues hand to face for a week long face palm*

Omis

my friends were skinny
Truth be told, things are going to remain mostly the same. The recession is still going to happen and the Iraq War will probably carry on for another 2-3 years. I'm miseribly embarassed by how my generation is acting regarding this... acting like things are going to magically change when the problems reach on a global scale...
Yes but instead of continuing on the path that got us here, we can attempt to escape it.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Truth be told, things are going to remain mostly the same. The recession is still going to happen and the Iraq War will probably carry on for another 2-3 years. I'm miseribly embarassed by how my generation is acting regarding this... acting like things are going to magically change when the problems reach on a global scale... I don't think people realize that the world can't be "saved" by a canidiate no matter which party they are from.
Didnt Obama said he would end the war in the first 60 days in office?

Of course things arent going to automatically change for the better. but at least it's a step in the right direction.

aaaaaaanyway... do you think you'll get 64 people for Evo of smash?

Omis

my friends were skinny
Didnt Obama said he would end the war in the first 60 days in office?

Of course things arent going to automatically change for the better. but at least it's a step in the right direction.

aaaaaaanyway... do you think you'll get 64 people for Evo of smash?
He changed that to one brigade a month out of Iraq, At that rate it would take a year to 1.5 years.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I hope it gets 64 participants. It probably will.
I also have a question about the Evo of smash tourney. Do we have to use all three characters we picked? I just want to know so I can practice with Pit more.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
He changed that to one brigade a month out of Iraq, At that rate it would take a year to 1.5 years.
We still have bases in Japan that have been occupied since World War II. Also, considering how Iran is still a threat, I seriously doubt that all the troops will be removed. There's also the fact that Iraq is still a mess and its government might as well be run by children which is one of the big reasons why we're still there...

@ Aryman:

At the moment, I really don't care because it's three weeks away and I'm reflecting on the here and now right at the moment... Basically, I'm not worried about it because we already have half the people.

@ SamusBrawler:

Yes, you have to use every character at least in one set.

Oh wow... I really have a headache going now...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So once I use Pit once I don't have to use him again? Like that one tourney you did, I forget which one exactly.
Alright thanks

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
War of the Roses was bull though, I TOLD you I would go finish with Kaze, I get DQed right as we start.

I understand the PMing crap; the reason why I didn't is because Wii Internet is so **** slow+severly slow typing that going through your name+everything else takes up time. In very active threads it's hard to keep up, but as you can see here I could double post if I wanted(I don't) and still be ahead.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Sir 0rion is interested in joining our team FM. He's good and I think he'd make a good member :p

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
*bing!*

Who is Bunny? :D
Bunny's one of my top choices, but not the one I was thinking of for this one.

That puts you at -500 points, and your turn to choose the topic again.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You were thinking of me Glyph, weren't you. There's no need to lie. But I'm sorry to say I can't join your team as I already have one in the making.
I know I would've brought your team wealth and success, but don't fret, there will be others (though not as good) that will be able to join your team.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
SHDWFX or Pro Brawler....
Who is SHDWFX? Pro's quit online pretty much, so not him either.

You guys probably won't get this, I know him from before FMOI did any of his tourneys.

EDIT: WALK! IN THE RAIN! IN THE RAIN! IN THE RAIN!

I WALK IN THE RAIN!

cba

Smash Master
Who is SHDWFX? Pro's quit online pretty much, so not him either.

You guys probably won't get this, I know him from before FMOI did any of his tourneys.

EDIT: WALK! IN THE RAIN! IN THE RAIN! IN THE RAIN!

I WALK IN THE RAIN!
SHDFEX = Shadowfirex.
and if its not pro brawler it is....BOON. i knew it.
and if its not bOOn then its....Me? lol j/k

Halaster

Smash Ace
Err... I'm not sure if he is still here... Friendlies CBA?
Edit: Ah, I see. Alright. Sounds good. I'll be online in smash.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I nominate sir 0rion fm, how bout we each have a nominee and then they have a mini tournament for the last spot? :p

post from school lulz

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I actually didn't want my candidacy known until a decision had been reached, Barge. Now, you guys are going to get like six dozen people asking you. :laugh:

Edit: See? ;)

cba

Smash Master
I nominate sir 0rion fm, how bout we each have a nominee and then they have a mini tournament for the last spot? :p

post from school lulz
that sounds awsome. like a mini tourney with their mains(not exactly the chars that they are gonna use for CB). no ffa, which is gay.
OR
the nominee and the person who nominated them will do doubles against the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom