• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok so you all know the luigi missle...

Chuch

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if there was a way to get to the super boost every time.Because everythime i play with my friends they always seem to get to lugi missle boost.I'm like wth.I only get it like 1 out of 6 times.I asked them how but as usual they wouldnt tell me.And in pro vids also,they always seem to get the boost.Is there a way to get it every time?

Chuch

Smash Cadet
Darn,so they were getting lucky the whole time...:ohwell:
Oh well,g2g laugh at my friends now.
I really wish there WAS a way to get it everytime.

dyeout

Smash Cadet
Just incase that post was for me,i do know that.My point is, due to the fact that it's 12% {1 in every 8},performing unchanged ones raise your chances.

4 uncharge ones to recover then later you do a few,it's most likely you get a missfire.

Incase it wasn'tfor me,you need to read the stickies:chuckle:

technomancer

Smash Champion
Just incase that post was for me,i do know that.My point is, due to the fact that it's 12% {1 in every 8},performing unchanged ones raise your chances.

4 uncharge ones to recover then later you do a few,it's most likely you get a missfire.

Incase it wasn'tfor me,you need to read the stickies:chuckle:
I'm pretty sure you got this right, I just wanted to clarify. While it's true that the more times you missile the more shots you get at misfiring, performing uncharged ones doesn't raise the chance that the current or next missile will be a misfire.

Also, stickies.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
When I finally get in a misfire, I probably get myself blasted off the stage or to a point of no return, never when I need it. Yeah, I suck

Top Bottom