• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio,Columbus and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

4BDN

Smash Rookie
Im trying to Look for ppl to Play melee with and practice.
I can't join tournys yet.
And I got a questions about Marth
Is it Harder to Shffl With Him?
And I need advices about how long should I train And tips

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
check out the midwest forums for info on OH smash.

As with marth, his SHFFL is an awkward timing, and you can get 2 aerials in a SH so sometimes its better to not FF to get more attacks out. Generally, I find tech skill practice beyond 10-15 minutes to be counterproductive (habit forming beyond muscle memory). Back in the day, i used to alternate 15 minutes of smash with 30 minutes of studying.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
check out the midwest forums for info on OH smash.

As with marth, his SHFFL is an awkward timing, and you can get 2 aerials in a SH so sometimes its better to not FF to get more attacks out. Generally, I find tech skill practice beyond 10-15 minutes to be counterproductive (habit forming beyond muscle memory). Back in the day, i used to alternate 15 minutes of smash with 30 minutes of studying.
And....

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92

There is the link to the forum. You are more than welcome to continue to post questions about marth in this forum.

Please visit the MW board if you're looking for people to play.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom