• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Ohhh Did I Win?" -- A Newlyweds Combo Video

JFox

Smash Hero
The best thing about that video was knowing that all the people you were fighting were premium smashers, and you were still rippin into them. You guys had some fantastic team work. Love that Dthrow Upsmash. Also that edgeguard forward smash thing you do is nice.

You can tell that you guys put a lot of work and thought into your doubles game, and it really shows. I miss the days you two were such an indestructable team.

Long live melee. Good **** Husband and Wife.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Awesome. :) I love team combo vids. Really really cool. Scar's gonna start having more ESPOCS soon as school starts again, so bring husband with you. ^^

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Long overdue much?

[edit after watching]

Great video, fantastic teamwork, and really thank you for staying in the game this long and making Melee that much more interesting.

Top Bottom