• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh Yeah! Right On! Come On!

Peek~

Smash Lord
I'm also looking for a team partner. You can be GuNz Ill be Millz
Anyone interested?
I used to team with Dark Link -X-, so im hot ****
We can play smash, talk music, and discuss women, just as long as they aren't 3D pig disgusting

D

Deleted member

playing dumass near would taint my mind

except maybe in person

Thino

Smash Master
Im still sore about ur DK beating my Peach on Mario Raceway by bumping me at the finish line , and u deleted Bust A Move 1v1s we had from ur yootoob , we can play CBFD again ( not Goldeneye cuz this **** is too fast paced and I suck at it)

oh we can also play smash since were on a smashboards forum , inb4 8 frames

Peek~

Smash Lord
Im still sore about ur DK beating my Peach on Mario Raceway by bumping me at the finish line , and u deleted Bust A Move 1v1s we had from ur yootoob , we can play CBFD again ( not Goldeneye cuz this **** is too fast paced and I suck at it)

oh we can also play smash since were on a smashboards forum , inb4 8 frames
lol I remember that race. Im up for Bust a Move 99 on pj64k, Unless you wanna go Puzzle Bobble on mame.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I want Surri vs MattNF P2P!

but that never happened ever D: why!?

Lets get this clan thing on the go so i can face then in a crew match! no johnz there! xP

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
1. Who are you?

2. Dunno, I'm from december 2006

3. I'm sort of the 'founder' of the European online ssb64 community, which is growing larger every day. I main Pikachu and use keyboard and I own on Dreamland and I think Hyrule sucks (except for teams).

4. Falcon is too good but not against every char.

5. I sometimes do, if I want to win lol

6. Boom's dashdance pivot taunt-canceled edgehog owns. And I just discovered you fulljump higher with control stick instead of c-stick while dashing, someone mentioned it like it was the most normal thing in the world lol.

7. What's that?

8. I'm a one-man clan now. You can join if you move to Europe :D

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
1. I missed you guys, Can we be friends again? Yes :p

2. Any old bros still around? Some old people

3. I don't know some of you new people. Who are you? You played me before, but this is KoRoBeNiKi, I main Yoshi and Falcon. I still haven't learned to shorthop but I reip people anyway. I still play with the same group usually, PPS members or just other good people.

4. Ness is garbage and C.Falcon is too good. Agree? Agree,

5. Does everyone still play all boring and defensive? People who played defensive before still play slightly defensive, Most people play matchups better, so campy matchups are campier and quicker matchups are quicker.

6. Any useful tricks discovered lately? Drop cancels if you have the hands of a god. Otherwise, no

7. Did my Ness Spike -> B-up missile ever catch on? I tried doing it *sniff*

8. Clans...I want to be in one. Are they still around and who's got openings? They are still around but the majority are there due to history. PPS (slightly larger, open) , iXi (but way smaller (Unknown is still around))) , and a bunch of smaller clans and new-ish clans like <L> and SPP

BleachMan!

Smash Apprentice
1. You were gone?

2. Totally

3. *Gasp* No one can forget BleachMan!, the Intentional Man! of Mystery....right? ;____;

4. Sure

5. They don't try to?

6. I think I tried turtling in smash bros...kinda worked... I duno, it happened by accident and worked

7. I won't lie, I started up PJ64 and tried it...Can't do it :/

8. There's always S/G ;D Sure, we're down to 2 members... you know what, nevermind ;___;

Welcome back, Dre :p

Top Bottom