• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh hai, boards!

DuctToast

Smash Rookie
Heyo. DuctToast here. You can call me Duct, Toast, Luke, or whatever.

I love Smash. I love every kind of Smash. I just want to hug all of them. Seriously, I play or have played each iteration extensively and don't really like to pick sides 'cause it's all good fun.

I main random. Playing as every character helps me put my play style in perspective and keeps me adaptable. But when I DO choose, I go for Luigi, Dr. Mario, Peach, Wii Fit Trainer, Lucas (All game dependent)

I'm the weirdo who prefers to play Smash with a Wii remote. No nunchuck, just the Wii remote on its side. D-Pad just feels right for 2D-plane games like Smash. You do you, I'll do me.

I don't claim to be one of the best but I know my way around. I've hosted a handful of tiny tournaments in my area and the social aspects of Smash are what keep me engaged. I'm pretty active over at /r/smashbros so coming here was a no-brainer.

Outside of Smash, I play lots of other Nintendo games, PC stuff on Steam, I love to edit videos, I make YTPs for an audience of 50,000 and have a nearly unmatched enthusiasm for life.

So yeah. That's me. Looking forward to getting to know you all as well!

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome to SWF Toast!

While you have alot going for ya, I gotta ask one important question: Have you accepted Superman as your eternal lord and savior? Only the blessed may join him in the Sun.

DuctToast

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the boards dude!
Thanks!

Question! What's a YTP and where can I see it?
YTP is short for "YouTube Poop" (Great name, I know.) which are like strange video mashups. I am called DaThings1 on YouTube and my little channel trailer is a taste of the style. Mine are mostly clean, but for more edgy stuff I recommend Dikekike, cs188, and noisepuppet.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Welcome to the salt caverns. I'm honestly kind of surprised to see you here.

Never in my time here would I ever see you here, of all people. It makes me happy to know a well known YTP maker comes here. Anyway welcome, Enjoy the stay, and make sure to make tons of salt here with your new friends.

ToxicWolf1132

Smash Cadet
NNID
ToxicWolf1132
Welcome to the BoardSmash! Wait, I mean MashBoard! Wait I mean....aww forget it, you get the point. I'm also on the smash bros reddit, but I haven't noticed any new posts there for a while though.

Top Bottom