• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i'm working right now man, i'm sure they'd know if I was sick lol, good luck tho pookie, get some matches recorded, i wanna see your sexy falco

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Ah bummer dude, but at least your getting paid.
Mob up to auburn sometime and we can get some games in, I'm trying to get revenge against that falcon of yours lol

:phone:

pandacheck

Smash Ace
shadic, what time are you trying to leave GC, the only reason I'm not going to GC is because I work at 9pm. so I needa be back by that time, i'm willing to go tho, but its up to u if u wanna leave like at 7pm to make sure i get back in time, if i do go too, i'll just throw you $15 for gas and TSK an bmello can spot the other 10

pandacheck

Smash Ace
shadic you talked to bmello earlier, i told him to tell you to meet me at the jack in the box downtown, and you said you'd meet me there around 10:30AM, so i'll be at the Jack in the Box in DOWNTOWN OLYMPIA at 10:30AM

BladeWise

Smash Lord
the 2nd round pools were so messed up. some of us had super easy pools, some of us had super hard pools.

For example, Vish had Dr. PP and PC Chris in his 2nd round pool.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
the 2nd round pools were so messed up. some of us had super easy pools, some of us had super hard pools.

For example, Vish had Dr. PP and PC Chris in his 2nd round pool.
lol thats so dumb. Im assuming vish didnt make bracket then lol

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Probably not. :( Hopefully they don't finish brackets to top 8 tomorrow while wa is at gc.

Did any crew battles happen yet? I was gone for a lot of the pools/doubles matches today.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
shadic you talked to bmello earlier, i told him to tell you to meet me at the jack in the box downtown, and you said you'd meet me there around 10:30AM, so i'll be at the Jack in the Box in DOWNTOWN OLYMPIA at 10:30AM
Off Plum St. Will do.

See you guys tomorrow at GC. I'm rusty at this game.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Oregon will be there around noon, we have a carpool coming. Anyone wanna leave a number we can contact anyone at just in case? also where the **** is new game clucks?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Oregon will be there around noon, we have a carpool coming. Anyone wanna leave a number we can contact anyone at just in case? also where the **** is new game clucks?
3333 184th St SW, Suite D, Lynnwood, WA

pandacheck

Smash Ace
good seeing everyone again, the new GC venue looks to have about the same amount of space as the last one, also I just got done watching Toph and Hyuga vs Vanz and KirbyKaze, good stuff Toph, proud of ya br0

MasterC

Smash Ace
Yo someone post apex videos in the facebook thread cuz I'm tryna watch!!

gg's to all, I had mad fun and the venue is hella legit, results:

1st Juce
2nd Ratking
3rd Banana
4th Kline
5th Jem/Ben
7th Foos/Bmello

Jem, come bak to melee man :D

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
ggs at gameclucks everybody! *****es don't know 'bout my low tiers

also, I hear there might be a fest happening in Renton this Friday? what's the word on that?

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
dang look at that Oregon only finals in Washington. Pretty sure that's the first time in the history of smash haha
To bad after barely beating Jesse in Winners Finals, I got absolutely wrecked 6-0 in GF.

Good **** everyone. Was a lot of fun. Suuuuuper stoked on Feb GC. Definitely we will be coming again with at least 4 or more of us. Gotta get ready for this hype regional.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Are you guys smashing all night or all day because i work that night, also Ratking good matches man your def a smart player along with Juce an the rest of Oregon

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Anthony we usually start around 2 ish and just go til whenever.

Ratking your avatar is killing me loooool. But good **** coming up you guys are hella chill. I'm gonna try to come down in two weeks :D

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Shadic if your down to go if you got no plans and are willing to leave early again like 7 then ill throw ya gas money again

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Sounds good to me. I'll try and get you back on time.

Auburn is way closer than Lynnwood.

Watch us jump on 167 or something on the way back home. Hrmph.

Edit: I work until 5, actually. Crap. If I drove you there, you'd only be playing for like an hour.

Pookie, how late generally is "Whenever" ? I'm trying to figure out if it would be worth it to go if I showed up after 6.

Top Bottom