• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
@masterC alright tight man just letme know when you wanna get some games in, my days off are usually wed/fri, so those days are the best but i could make another day work im sure, im about to join that group on fb tho.

i can play puff too O_o

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
@MasterC
Thanks bro, I still didn't get your name though lol. I made a facebook just a few days ago actually (been avoiding making one to avoid school drama) so everybody please add me on fb and skype. Also, anybody close-by don't be hesitant to contact me. ^^ Also, hype for the mm. I'm a poor jobless kid though, 5 bucks will probably be my limit, I'm thinking closer to 2-3. :p

@NoobKing
Soon enough, yep. I've been practicing for several hours every day, practically been breathing melee this week. I promise you my puff will be pretty legit by next gc.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
jiggs is garbage, i've not played gage but i know i'd lose, just saying, down throw to knee that balloon'd hoE

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
So besides people going north to Kenmore at GG's house, anybody else closer to Tacoma (Around Kent to Olympia, maybe a little further off) hosting anything this weekend? Panda?

pandacheck

Smash Ace
@krynxe, the south doesn't usually host anything, but once in a BlueMo0n (the beers overrated), we usually have something going down, and if we do smash its usually just me oreo and bmello, we smash in dupont or they comedown to Oly an we smash down here, everyone else down here's pretty legit at the game, we worse than the north but better than your average smasher

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
@krynxe, the south doesn't usually host anything, but once in a BlueMo0n (the beers overrated), we usually have something going down, and if we do smash its usually just me oreo and bmello, we smash in dupont or they comedown to Oly an we smash down here, everyone else down here's pretty legit at the game, we worse than the north but better than your average smasher
Right, jw if you or anybody else down here was doing anything this weekend because I'd definitely be there. Even if it was like 2 or 3 people, I need the practice.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Possibly we could smash at my place tomorrow.. I'm not sure yet tho. And I want to try to go north if possible.

:phone:

nDie

Smash Apprentice
@Krynxe- If you can make it to Puyallup, we can do something this weekend. We don't have regular fests but we do play a decent amount. If not, we do travel up to Lakewood occasionally to smash at Sylers.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'd be up for either. I don't know Syler so go ahead and run that by him and see if he's cool, if not Puyallup is still perfect for me.

@Pookie
I'm a bit busy this Friday, I made plans after school so I won't be free until like 8pm or so. If you can tag along on Saturday after work or whatever you got going that'd be cool though. Maybe next Friday we can do something, I actually have no school next Friday ^^

MasterC

Smash Ace
whoa there krynxe, that's the type of talk that gets ppl banned on fb... just sayin :p

also krynxe: why do you not have school next friday? is there a possibility that there is a holiday, or that i also have no school? cuz that would be tight...

and uh... what exactly did teddy do? have a bday or something? goodsh** tho teddy

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
lol, I'm sorry. Kirby da bess, down+b to up+b combo 2good. :awesome:

I don't have school next Friday because it's like a day where teachers still go into work and have to do/learn something relating to their job. Or something. It's probably just for like middle and high schools in my school district.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
I'd be up for either. I don't know Syler so go ahead and run that by him and see if he's cool, if not Puyallup is still perfect for me.

@Pookie
I'm a bit busy this Friday, I made plans after school so I won't be free until like 8pm or so. If you can tag along on Saturday after work or whatever you got going that'd be cool though. Maybe next Friday we can do something, I actually have no school next Friday ^^
Next Friday I work in the am(off around 4 in the afternoon) and after that I'm free for smash so that works fine. Tomorrow night I'm down, but I don't get off work until 11. So it might have to wait til next Friday.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty pumped that we are both trying to get into the scene at the same time, we will have someone to gauge our improvement on and ****.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
toph comedown to Olympia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! either that or i could work something with syler, maybe smash in lakewood, bring some peeps too
That actually requires you to get ahold of me and not be dodging me whenever i see you in person lol

lmao don't bus to oly bro, bad idea plus it'll take hella long :p

if anything i'll just organize a carpool to go down to one of syler's fests or something... i don't think shane can come tho xD
Yeah, maybe i'll host more fest when I actually play smash more, though im willing to help out the local up and comers, but that's about it. Maybe the occasional visit. And lol at the shane comment.

nah I feel that, **** I wish I still had my car I'd mob up all the time. But yeah, I realy just wanna play some good players so I can get my *** kicked for once and actually get better instead of facerolling my friends lol. So ill just make a trip up sometime instead, if anything is happening Friday let me know I should make it.
I use to feel that way till I started playing ppa0.. he pushed my **** in with luigi for like 6 months :(. I didn't want to play the game after the first few weeks lol

And I talked to ppa0 he said he's interested in playing you since he lives in the same area (auburn) and he's a lazy pos to go anywhere else. He's a bit rusty but im sure he'll still tap.

i can play puff too O_o
idk man, I consider chars like puff/shiek/peach noob friendly. So I wouldn't put much into it. Their a lot easier to play and abuse at the lower to mid skill lvls. (like when I play those chars for example) Everyone else just calls those chars gay though lol.

Connor an Pcheck have the DPK falcons, deep penetrating knees!!
Needs to be DP falcons for double penetration you know what im sayin!?

@krynxe, the south doesn't usually host anything, but once in a BlueMo0n (the beers overrated)
The beer is really the only reason I don't hang out with you lol. But im sure you already know that. Actually tempted me of deleting you on fb quite a few times cuz it seems almost every other post is only about beer and it gets pretty annoying. For someone that makes fun of people bragging about it, you sure mention it a lot(no offense).

Jigglypuff da bess
:jigglypuff64: :jigglypuffmelee: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jiggs: :039:
**** like that gets you ****ed up around these parts son!!

I'm pretty pumped that we are both trying to get into the scene at the same time, we will have someone to gauge our improvement on and ****.
Ppa0 suggested I train miguel and he train you for a month and then guage who's a better teacher. We'll see if that actually happens lol.

EDIT: idk if mentioned this but welcome back toph!! ^^

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
@syler dude yeah, I'd be down to play with him. let him know. i was kinda trolling with the jiggs thing i really dont like playing her i feel like a scumbag. peach on the other hand is really fun haha fc nair oos is so sexy i love it haha. but yeah, i can preform all my technical stuff in matches, except my shield pressure isn't all that great, my friends dont like shielding alot so i never really get to practice in an acutal match. but im just a little concerned ill get nervous or freeze up playing someone that is better than me, or when i dont have control of the stage, etc..

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Good talk, the rivalry is on Pookie. MM next game clucks, hype. I still need your cell and fb info I think.
Also, I'm hella up for the training. And nDie, be at Syler's tomorrow.

Top Bottom