• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Scar

#HarveyDent
I mean... clearly I knew what it meant. So no one besides me. Sigma? Seriously? I don't like it at all. It looks like "TOE." Which is much less intimidating than the visual of a titan.

GOTM

Smash Champion
It looks like "TOE."
yeah i like the font but everyone is probably gonna think its TOE instead of TOS, unless they get the theme and know the alphabet. which i doubt is a high percentage of smashers, except for the ones that go to penn...haha

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yeah i like the font but everyone is probably gonna think its TOE instead of TOS, unless they get the theme and know the alphabet. which i doubt is a high percentage of smashers, except for the ones that go to penn...haha
every time i revisit this page to reply to u, u have 10 more posts lol

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i was thinkin it was also "TOE" then i realized it was in greek then i realized that it was still pretty horrible. TOE

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
there i changed it. it looks awesome, but now I think it says TOZ, even though Z and S aren't the same thing at all lol. Changes still need to be made, but it's gettin' nice.

GOTM

Smash Champion
hmm, ok yeah there's definitly a lot of progress.

i like the new look of the letters but they same too far towards the bottom of the pic and not centered, unless thats what you were going for. you cant curve the S a little bit more? lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hmm, ok yeah there's definitly a lot of progress.

i like the new look of the letters but they same too far towards the bottom of the pic and not centered, unless thats what you were going for. you cant curve the S a little bit more? lol
yea i can curve the S more. i know I need to move it up a bit, i saw that after i uploaded it, however keeping it just on the pillar was nice, but it needs to be higher. as for left - right center, its driving me freicken crazy trying to get it perfect. i cant do it lol. i could if it was just the letters, but the shadows are messing me up. should i try to align the middle of them, align the letters, or align the shadows to the middle?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

GOTM

Smash Champion
*hears mexi say marks thread is buttcheeks*

GOTM, lol

your thread is actually gettin pretty popular though

Scar

#HarveyDent
You still fail. I would have been impressed had you, on page one, integrated your quoting Ryoko into your last post as an edit.

Instead you double-post failed and double-quote failed. However you are getting much better. Improvement noted.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
korsak, im lovin the new sig. its mad bangin considerin that its comin from u. lolZ. team colors r red and black cuz there the best colors. well technically black isnt a color, but u catch my drift.

GOTM

Smash Champion
hopefully we get more than just our crew to show up and then we can have like a crew battle for fun and record it. that would be mad bangin

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
hellz yea. we gotta all wear red and black and take a crew picture at my house or something. and since im the leader, ill be in a chair wit all of u guys surroundin me like in a semi circle. j/k but not really.

GOTM

Smash Champion
lmao, jk but not really.

yo we def. should all wear red and black though. i dont think i have any red.....****...i have black suit pants, and if i got a red dress shirt, that would look bangin.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sael and scott-

u need to put the TOS pic and link in ur sig. its just a tad taller than ur sig scott, but it shouldnt be too bad.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tell me why my samus can beat any of mexi's characters lol. huh? new crew leader? lol

and mexi - il make u a sig tomorrow

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
when your workin on that, try and see if you can cut and resize the TOS thing for my sig, it looks kind of weird when i put it in
well heres the thing. the TOS is currently 125 pix high, and ur sig is 120 pix. The text is really small and sort of strugglin to see as it is in the block (im gonna redesign it in the near future as it is), but for now until that redesign, would u mind if I resized your sig to 125 pix high? it should look fine, and il take care of the resizing. just make sure you keep a copy of the original wherever

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
man that sig is made weird... i cant edit it without completely messing it up. the smaller TOS logo dosnt look bad

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea, ToS is ready to cover the whole nation lol, weve already got two regional zones. bean will be getting back to me soon with his list of members for the florida branch.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok we wont win i think, but we'l go down with a good fight lol. $5 a stock? no way. a 20 stock match makes it like $100. Isn't it normally like $20, so 4 ppl pay 5 or 5 ppl pay 4 each? I'll do that.
Oh yea, and our leader of the florida branch will be up in jersey for a tournament in december

Top Bottom