• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
****, lots of talk about stuff.

yeah. Rogue Sheik, i would shutup if I were you don judge someones character, judge thier skill with the character and Taj, is nasty.

Can't we all get along?

So Mr. J. if we could go Sunday, it would be better, I was called into work today. But they gave me Sunday off instead.

B-Will, is this cool with u. I have to work today but tomorrow I have day off. You doin this tomorrow too. Mr. J u better be off today or tomorrow.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Wtf are u talking about i'm not riding his nuts its just kinda funny how scrubs behave. THEre like OMG I CAN BEAT KEN but then don't do anything. Funny how he didn't answer my question about if he would mm taj again. He knows hes wrong....thats what happends when ignorant people are wrong......they get all defensive and ****.
Sigh...I've seen Taj play only once about 6 months ago and I can tell you that his Mewtwo is the craziest thing I have ever seen. By that I mean he will four stock you with probably any character, especially Mewtwo. I just don't see how some people can't take others being better than them.
Sizzle I've played Taj before his Mewtwo is good but that character still sucks, and 4 stock pffff sure buddy. Yang you're a douche and if we ever had the chance to meet id smack you stupid for making such comments on this thread.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
****, lots of talk about stuff.

yeah. Rogue Sheik, i would shutup if I were you don judge someones character, judge thier skill with the character and Taj, is nasty.

Can't we all get along?

So Mr. J. if we could go Sunday, it would be better, I was called into work today. But they gave me Sunday off instead.

B-Will, is this cool with u. I have to work today but tomorrow I have day off. You doin this tomorrow too. Mr. J u better be off today or tomorrow.
Yea, tomorrow would work if Mr. J is up for it.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yea, tomorrow would work if Mr. J is up for it.
If Mr J. wants to play as badly as he says he wants to, HE BETTER BE UP FOR IT. he talks like he is at least. Lets just hope he will.

Long as I'm back by midnight to see my wonderful stepsister, stepbrother and my niece.

lol, yes I actually am a family man. (Sort of)

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Sizzle I've played Taj before his Mewtwo is good but that character still sucks, and 4 stock pffff sure buddy. Yang you're a douche and if we ever had the chance to meet id smack you stupid for making such comments on this thread.
I'm a douche becuz i'm right? GG SCRUB. Yes i'm sure u would actually smack me stupid. what an idiot. Anyways i'm done here unless hes gonna post **** again. PWNT

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I'm sittin here talkin to Taj and reading off some of your posts....this shiznit is too funny....you guys...live in such a bubble....prolly never been OOS for a tourney....only played with your scrubby friends and beaten all the kids in your school...This is not to be offense to some but seriously guys...its just getin stupid.

Mr. J...if I rmember right you've never placed over 13th at a tourney with any type of good players...Turnip...you are right there with him. Vector...never seen you so idk.......the rest of Sv...save some money....come to phoenix....give us your moneys...go back home.

btw..mewtwo...DOES NOT...suck in any way.....its you people who can't play mewtwo that makes him suck.

Oh...and props to Yang....CO too cool

-end

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
V3ctorMan speaking

God ****, this sux. Mr. J, is prolly not gonna go to tucson. can one of u up there, maybe car pool some of us SV players that want to go play. I don care if I have to pay whoever, but I want to play some of u players but I can't since some1 (Mr.J) doesn't feel like driving up there I guess or jus don want too.

Well, no I will prolly be the only one that goes. I am prolly the only one in SV dedicated enough to play it consistently and want a new challenge. Others are here too, but not quite devoted like i am.

If u have a suggestion, B-Will, or any of u. I would luv to hear it cuz I hate when we have something planned to do something but since Mr. J. is the main transportation and only one who knows where to go, I am sort of screwed.

ChaosTheory, I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE. You remind me of me, and how I am sometimes. I respect that alot. that's cool.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea...I have no suggestion. It doesn't seem like it is going to happen. Maybe another time.

And yes trent, you are right. They do live in a smash bubble where they have not been exposed to high level of play. No offense, come to phoenix or tucson, you would all get your ***** handled to you.

But I guess you all won't believe it in your sheltered smash community of SV until you come to play us. Late.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
V3ctorMan speaking

Can't we all get along. (Sort of) I would luv to go up there but my transportation is Mr. J. and he never wants to go it seems. Honestly too, SV is a small town so it would be easier to find us in SV since Tucson is busier it would be a lil harder for us to find you all cuz Mr. J. is the only one who knows where to go and he never goes.

Jus think about it. If it's not worth ur time to come and play us then would'nt it be cool if u just carpooled with any of ur friends, come play us, take our money, and then leave. hey u get free money since we're not worth ur time. I know I'd like free money. I would if you were the underdog's and we were the expected. C'mon nothing wrong with free money, IF WE ARE WORTH YOUR TIME. I don know how Turnup, and Mr. J performed when they played u all but EVERYONE is bad at first. Jus cuz they were bad back then, doesn't erase the fact that they could've gotten better. And we'll never know who's is good and who isn't cuz everyone hasn't played yet. U can't tell me you've never lost before and some1 just judged u based off of that one loss, and if they did, their pretty stupid.

The only thing I don want to happen is all of the mess that's goin on is that Mr. J is gonna go up there and play someone, beat them, then he will never shutup about it. He'll keep using it but I guess that's his nature.

JUS GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE
Because ALL of us were not worth someones time at one point. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Yo Vector...I would totally come down to SV and play you guys....Ive tried to before...but its really a long drive and my car wont make it. Also I honestly....dont have the time...I take 18-20hrs a semester so im usually really busy.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mr. J, I'm going to say this one more time. There are two reasons why I don't go up there.

1) I do not have a means to go to SV. That's the bottom line whereas you do.
2) You guys are the one talking ****. You guys are the ones who think you are all hot **** at smash. While we really don't have anything to prove to you guys because we all know that Tucson and Phoenix > SV, you guys have EVERYTHING to prove to us. You guys want to be on the power rankings list, you all think turnip is better than I, Vector thinks that his falco is greater than mine...well it's up to you guys to come up and prove it to us.

But again, reason #1 is the main reason why I can't go up there.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Mr. J, I'm going to say this one more time. There are two reasons why I don't go up there.

1) I do not have a means to go to SV. That's the bottom line whereas you do.
2) You guys are the one talking ****. You guys are the ones who think you are all hot **** at smash. While we really don't have anything to prove to you guys because we all know that Tucson and Phoenix > SV, you guys have EVERYTHING to prove to us. You guys want to be on the power rankings list, you all think turnip is better than I, Vector thinks that his falco is greater than mine...well it's up to you guys to come up and prove it to us.

But again, reason #1 is the main reason why I can't go up there.
:chuckle: Yo, B-Will. Chill out man.

:) 1st off, do me a favor and I want u to find the post that I put saying that "I think my Falco is better than B-Will's. Do that for me ok. When u find it let me know becuz I never said that, so you won't be able to find it. I said I would gladly MM you. Terms, I would like to play u, but I feel I am confident enough that I should have a chance of beating u. That's y I agreed to the MM, (and the fact that I never decline one either) B-Will u need to find that post cuz I don know why you put "Vector Thinks his Falco is greater than mine" especially when I never said that. That's the only thing that pisses me off, is when pple say something that I didn't say. :mad:

****, on that note too, I want u to find the post that states me saying that Turnup is better than u as well. Simple facts in this game such as character choice can influence the outcome of a battle. that's y I quit arguing cuz I understood about it. Turnup used Peach on a Falco, and what I have come to understand peach is at a great advantage. I've been through it so I would know. I never said that either. I was only stating that since he had beaten u and u are considered one of the elite players would his numbers be around the 8,9, 10 spot. At that time, I was unsure of how u had ranked stuff.:p

:mad: So before u EVER ****ing state something, make sure you don say Vector said this or Vector said that ESPECIALLY when I didn't ****ing say it.

:ohwell: I'm not mad or anything but don state that Vector said this, or Vector this, when I did not say it or had no intention of saying it. K.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
:chuckle: Yo, B-Will. Chill out man.

:) 1st off, do me a favor and I want u to find the post that I put saying that "I think my Falco is better than B-Will's. Do that for me ok. When u find it let me know becuz I never said that, so you won't be able to find it. I said I would gladly MM you. Terms, I would like to play u, but I feel I am confident enough that I should have a chance of beating u. That's y I agreed to the MM, (and the fact that I never decline one either) B-Will u need to find that post cuz I don know why you put "Vector Thinks his Falco is greater than mine" especially when I never said that. That's the only thing that pisses me off, is when pple say something that I didn't say. :mad:

****, on that note too, I want u to find the post that states me saying that Turnup is better than u as well. Simple facts in this game such as character choice can influence the outcome of a battle. that's y I quit arguing cuz I understood about it. Turnup used Peach on a Falco, and what I have come to understand peach is at a great advantage. I've been through it so I would know. I never said that either. I was only stating that since he had beaten u and u are considered one of the elite players would his numbers be around the 8,9, 10 spot. At that time, I was unsure of how u had ranked stuff.:p

:mad: So before u EVER ****ing state something, make sure you don say Vector said this or Vector said that ESPECIALLY when I didn't ****ing say it.

:ohwell: I'm not mad or anything but don state that Vector said this, or Vector this, when I did not say it or had no intention of saying it. K.
lol...ok maybe you didn't say that in so many words. the fact of the matter is, you think you are better than you probably are just because you have only played SV players. I guess that's the point I was trying to get across. And you thinking you can beat me or have a chance to? rofl...jk.

And about turnip...while you never actually said he was better than I, you talked so much about how he beat me that ONE match. You wouldn't let that go. You are still adamant that he would take 8, 9, or 10 position...well enixmoogle is at 10 and he is an INSANE smash player. The fact that you think he'd be ranked that high in the power rankings list of AZ goes to show that you do in fact place so much importance on that one match between turnip and me where, IMO, it really means nothing until I play a serious best of 5 set against him.

While peach does have an advantage on falco, it really boils down to who is better. If turnip beats me, I'm not going to blame it on him being peach, I will come out and say that he is the better player. And if you don't think I know how to fight peaches, then you are wrong.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol...ok maybe you didn't say that in so many words. the fact of the matter is, you think you are better than you probably are just because you have only played SV players. I guess that's the point I was trying to get across. And you thinking you can beat me or have a chance to? rofl...jk.

And about turnip...while you never actually said he was better than I, you talked so much about how he beat me that ONE match. You wouldn't let that go. You are still adamant that he would take 8, 9, or 10 position...well enixmoogle is at 10 and he is an INSANE smash player. The fact that you think he'd be ranked that high in the power rankings list of AZ goes to show that you do in fact place so much importance on that one match between turnip and me where, IMO, it really means nothing until I play a serious best of 5 set against him.

While peach does have an advantage on falco, it really boils down to who is better. If turnip beats me, I'm not going to blame it on him being peach, I will come out and say that he is the better player. And if you don't think I know how to fight peaches, then you are wrong.
K, as long as we got that down. And like I said before I want to go to see where I would stand. I know I am good enough to play with some of u up there but I need to know how good I am. SV is a small town, and it gets rather boring playing the same pple over and over.

I know u won't blame anythin based off of character cuz u don do that and neither do I. I'm jus saying. Like I said before as well, I did not understand how u had done things, that's why I shutup about it.

I don wanna cause truble or even by the one that pple start to hate but I am really getting sick of having plans to go up there to play and then Mr. J. pulling a hooky. Cuz then I can't get better. The way I play my char, Nobody in SV can match in terms of speed. And Turnip is the only one that can consistently beat me in matches. **** forget that, he is the only one that can basically beat me when I'm at my best period. Others are getting close I guess but Turnup is the only one that I play tops with the entire match. I can beat him as well, so it's hard to determine which of us is the better player since him and I both use an assortment of characters.

That's why I want to play, because I am top few players in one area, so it's only natural to want to move to a more difficult area where more elite players await. It's like a journey. (Sort of) :laugh:

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Ok i just want to say something....you were goin on and on about someone beating bwill in one match...???

no offense B but his falco and my puff is lopsided..I generally beat him...but that doesnt mean I'm better than him...hell I'm not even top ten and I know it. I can keep up with most of them on the list but so can a lot of people....anyway..just never base things off of a match...or even a set for that matter. ...ok i'm done...dont know why but I just wanted to say that.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Just to clarify some things here B-man is a good player but Im sorry to say....wait no im not. Vec does have a better Falco than you and will probably win. Turnips specialty is mopping on Falcos and again you'll probably lose so B-man dont count your chickens just yet. And me Ill try my Peach on your Falco we'll see what hppens there. But i think your way under-
estimating SV. Yeah I said it, what

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Just to clarify some things here B-man is a good player but Im sorry to say....wait no im not. Vec does have a better Falco than you and will probably win. Turnips specialty is mopping on Falcos and again you'll probably lose so B-man dont count your chickens just yet. And me Ill try my Peach on your Falco we'll see what hppens there. But i think your way under-
estimating SV. Yeah I said it, what
ok...im fed up with this...

Yo B...when I get my car fixed...one weeked I will drive to Tucson pick you up and we can go to Sv and not only prove to these guys to stop their talk but also to take all their money.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha trent. you are correct; my falco vs your jiggs is usually lopsided. don't think i've developed strategies against fighting jiggs since the last time we played though. I'd like a rematch against you because you tore me up the second or third tucson tourney (i forget which) but yeah, you are definitely a great player and you scare me everytime i come to play you.

but yeah trent, that would be awesome if you could pull something like that together. just let me know how much gas money would be and im down.

and mr. j, funny how you think vec would beat me. ive seen his vids, most prominently his most recent one. while he is good, i have experience and i do have more mindgames than him. fighting fast fallers like the space animals are my forte. i have combos that vec doesnt from what i gathered from his most recent vid against fox.

but vec is better than i thought, ill give him that.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I can play Mewtwo. Trent, let me know when you're going, and I'll try to come wit ya too one night. =D

Apparently I didn't improve according to Mr. Jaskolski, therefore I am just a static Smash player that doesn't scale with other people's skill level at all, I don't adapt to people's play styles at all, and I certainly can't get better anymore............. How much money is involved again? :chuckle:

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
okay...u guys are cool(j/k)
all this trash talking is getting on my nerves. i if you want to talk **** then start a talk **** thread about talking ****. i thought this thread was to find more sv players and establish the league. it's cool talking to you guys in other places but when all you do is talk ****...well it gets old. i hear the same thing from everybody. I swear all of these posts are pretty much sayin the same thing only using different words. If you guys up in tucson and other places decide to come down, it'll be cool to play you, even though i feel like i have nothing to prove.
but with that being said...im problly not going to post for awhile unless i really have somethin to say.

later...

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
srry to double post but i have 1 more thing to say

Im not mad or anything, and im not sayin whose to blame for all the **** talkin.

until u guys play each other i think you should just stop.
and by "u guys" i pretty much mean everybody who thinks they're hot **** and thinks they feel like they need to prove something.

...whew...later

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
That would tight if you tucson and phoenix people came down for a change. Vectman I know you got my back but stand down kid, i got this. Playing B mans chicken once doesnt determine whos best. Like he said a best out of 5 sets is a more accurate way of callibrating ones smash skills.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
That would tight if you tucson and phoenix people came down for a change. Vectman I know you got my back but stand down kid, i got this. Playing B mans chicken once doesnt determine whos best. Like he said a best out of 5 sets is a more accurate way of callibrating ones smash skills.
Thank you turnup. While you are a skilled peach, I'd like to see what happens in a best of five. But like I said if you beat me, I have no problem letting people know about it and saying that you are better than me. We'll see what happens.

Well whether SV comes down here or we go up there let me know because I have no ride.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
...okay... i said i wasnt going to post again but i could'nt stay away
trash talking is so funny, i don't even know why i said all that crap.
i think i'm turning emo...

V3ct you should post some of the other vids we played...like the one where i put that crazy *** combo on you...huh,huh...or the one where i actually WON!...huh,huh...

I think im going crazy...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
...okay... i said i wasnt going to post again but i could'nt stay away
trash talking is so funny, i don't even know why i said all that crap.
i think i'm turning emo...

V3ct you should post some of the other vids we played...like the one where i put that crazy *** combo on you...huh,huh...or the one where i actually WON!...huh,huh...

I think im going crazy...
Wow, a lot of post. I thank all for the great stuff.
W4ve, I only post the ones that use a lot of skill, or matches that were concedingly close. i don post stupid matches, that movement looked like we were both playing bad.

Wow, when did everyone start posting here. Yeah, I don care what we do whether we go up there to play or you all come down here. I does not matter to me as long as we can smash till, till ......................................... FOREVER. roflmao.

I actually would have posted that match that u beat me but in a 4 stock match and me killin myself twice while I have 1 stock and u have 3 and then I make a comeback. No, it would have made it look like a diff person was playing or that I wasn't trying. I posted that one, since it was one of the most technical and close ones we had. I don post blowout matches or dumb matches. I didn't put the one where each of us had our combos cuz those were the only two main greats in that match. The rest were jus BS. But how bout this. I'll jus post all the ones we did and then all can see. But it's gonna be dumb cuz, many of the matches were slow, stupid, (meaning one of us usually me killing myself two or three times. REMEMBER THE MATCH I KILLED MYSELF THREE TIMES AND I STILL WON. (RANCH)!! Or the matches weren't generally close.

And C'mon W4ve, of the 40 plus matches we did, how many of them, did u win? ...................... 1. I'm not gonna post 39 matches of me playing u and winning. that's dumb. I would've posted it but I killed myself twice in that match to get me down to 1 stock and then I just started to own. I wish I could play like that the whole match.

I TELL YOU WHAT THOUGH. YOU ARE PROLLY THE 2ND HARDEST MATCH FOR ME THOUGH SINCE YOU CAN NEARLY MATCH THE WAY I PLAY. Turnup though, his Peach is sofa king ANNOYING. And good. lol lol

it's up to u, I don care. I'll prolly post Blacknight vs Mr. Jaskolski
and few others too.

I DON LIKE POSTING BAD MATCHES THOUGH!!!
Example ; Blacknight wants me to post a match of my Falco vs his Samus, and that's dumb cuz the match was 5 minutes alone of just him Bombjumping and recovering since Samus DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO ****IN DIE.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Dub post sorry.

:chuckle: Any SV smashers free anytime this week. I am free after 6 P.M. everyday of this week. I'd love to play with some people. If you can post, or gimme a call. U know the number and if u don, well ............................................. 520-220-6645. My cell #. Jus call.:chuckle:

:grin: U can never have too much smash. WELL I CAN'T. Everyone else in SV eventually gets tired of playing smash. I don ever get tired of it though. I WONDER WHY?:laugh:
CUZ I'm HOOOOOOKKKKKKEEEEED.

Y do u think I am the only one on the boards in this thread?

EDIT: ****, maybe I won't run a league since NOBODY ****ING WANTS ONE. Noone post in here about anything anymore. Maybe I won't run league anymore.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
OH and just a heads up. To any SV player that actually makes the trek up here to phoenix to come play everyone, I will promise you that I will be more than happy to house you guys.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
OH and just a heads up. To any SV player that actually makes the trek up here to phoenix to come play everyone, I will promise you that I will be more than happy to house you guys.
Oh ****. That's tight ChaosTheory. That's very respectful. I'll prolly be the first in SV to go up there since Mr. J and Turnup. Or all of us may go together. never know. If any of AZ ANY OF AZ. Starting October 6, I will begin the final matches for the league. Meaning bracket set up. Begin to train if u want bracket set up to be good for u. If any1 outside of SV wants to come jus let me know so I can arrange for u and yes possibly even house you. It will be oct 6 through. October 18, I think.

:chuckle: Afterwards League will commence on November 27-29. That's the date I have it set for but subject to change. I have set final brackets so soon cuz I need to set up the stuff and purchase EB gift cards and set my cash awards.

;) Also another possible bracket sets will be possible for the month of November but for now will be excluded. Got some time to train, better use it.

If u want to know what U need to work on here is the bracket set up so far and will be in the next bracket sets :(

1st. Turnup Tosser vs V3ctorMan/Mr. J
2nd. V3ctorMan vs Mr. J.
3rd. W4veMantis vs Blacknight
4th.Priest Revan vs Pinilla
5th. First Aid vs Senor Pimpin

:p Everyone else has not showed yet to prove where they are at so I cannot accurately put them in CPU.

After these matches the brackets should be FINALIZED but SUBJECT TO CHANGE

:p Remember if ANYONE outside of SV :embarrass ANYONE:embarrass outside of SV wants to come and join league or **** jus to play, I will provide housing. ESPECIALLY FOR CHAOSTHEORY and his group of friends since they seem to show enough respect for others but I will house Ne1. I should be able to provide it at least. I will provide it for the week of october 6 - October 12.:p

HOPE TO SEE MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY MORE PLAYERS COME OUT AND PLAY WITH US.
Hope to see you all there.

:laugh: THAT NUMBER 1 SPOT BRACKET IS MINE TURNUP TOSSER. idk I guess we'll have to see. :laugh:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
My bad dub post but .....................................

DOES ANYONE IN SV NOT WANT THE ****ING LEAGUE. I don run this crap and expect it to be free but it's gonna cost me a lot of money so it would be a lil nice if someone posted about questions and stuff. Maybe to even talk about a possible smashfest or something.

Hell at least post to talk crap. It don matter to me. But I am not gonna run a league that's gonna cost me $200 dollars a week to keep doing especially if no one is gonna be there.

It's now been a full week since any of us SV players have even played. And it's stupid for me to run a league if noone is gonna play at all or even run a smashfest each weekend like we are supposed to.

All I'm saying is at least post something about a possible smashfest or something so I can tell you're at least breathing and I won't feel so bad about wasting my money for SV to try and run something so we can have a lil fun. SV ain't got **** here. That's why I am running the league to try and give it something for gamers but if there aint gonna be anything or anyone. I am NOT GONNA RUN LEAGUE AT ALL.

I'm just gonna ditch SV and their players and ****ing go to Tucson and play with B-Will's and ChaosTheory's group of people.

I don want to though but if **** ain't gonna happen then **** it.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
My bad dub post but .....................................

DOES ANYONE IN SV NOT WANT THE ****ING LEAGUE. I don run this crap and expect it to be free but it's gonna cost me a lot of money so it would be a lil nice if someone posted about questions and stuff. Maybe to even talk about a possible smashfest or something.

Hell at least post to talk crap. It don matter to me. But I am not gonna run a league that's gonna cost me $200 dollars a week to keep doing especially if no one is gonna be there.

It's now been a full week since any of us SV players have even played. And it's stupid for me to run a league if noone is gonna play at all or even run a smashfest each weekend like we are supposed to.

All I'm saying is at least post something about a possible smashfest or something so I can tell you're at least breathing and I won't feel so bad about wasting my money for SV to try and run something so we can have a lil fun. SV ain't got **** here. That's why I am running the league to try and give it something for gamers but if there aint gonna be anything or anyone. I am NOT GONNA RUN LEAGUE AT ALL.

I'm just gonna ditch SV and their players and ****ing go to Tucson and play with B-Will's and ChaosTheory's group of people.

I don want to though but if **** ain't gonna happen then **** it.

Man Vec were just waiting till its time to get ready to play thats all and Chaos if thats the case then me and Sean will have to get ready to make a trip up there. Sounds very cool of you

Pinilla

Smash Cadet
yah i didnt make it last saturday...i was actually staying at the bella vista motel which is apparently right down the street. my friend is getting a car soon so maybe ill be able to attend more.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
**** vect, calm the **** down. just because we havent played in a while doesnt mean we dont play anymore. sometimes a break is good, and it also leaves room to suprise people with new srats and stuff.
...and you didnt have to get all anal about the vids...i was just kidding, i didnt want you to post that crap anyway.

...yeah.

Top Bottom