• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
was tag in phx last night??
i saw a guy that looked exactly like him
He might actually have been.

Like, Tag was at Coty's Melee thing last week. He's currently living in Tucson with his gf, and he's willing to drive from Tucson.

You should have asked if it was him :X

fark

Smash Apprentice
well i met him in july 07 the first day i went to stbs
i dont think he would have remembered me so i thought it would be weird

AIR

Smash Rookie
Lol well corey you should come down here =) someone new to play melee with, even if I am considered the worst melee player in Sv...
Actually, you're getting pretty good, Joe... It's just that everyone else has had more experience, that's all ^^ Except Mike... You should challenge him to a rank match, when you reach his rank

( S O R R Y A B O U T T H E D O U B L E - P O S T ! ! !)
(don't know how to multiquote on an iPod touch)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Smash.. is amazing.... well Melee is ..........anyway.. some of the other videos Axe and myself did are finished... since most of the matches I linked last time were Falco dittos... I'm gonna link some others just in case Falco is somehow (not fun to watch?) well either way here are some others....

Pokemon!

Axe (Pikachu) vs VectorMan (Mewtwo) - Game 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzkpnSFKgBk
Axe (Pikachu) vs VectorMan (Mewtwo) - Game 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwKDVauCmHk
Axe (Pikachu) vs VectorMan (Mewtwo) - Game 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8t40oXpnrE

Pokemon vs Space Animals

VectorMan (Mewtwo) vs Axe (Fox) - Game 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGZ1zrWrO3c
VectorMan (Mewtwo) vs Axe (Fox) - Game 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ouFfeCBrvU

VectorMan (Mewtwo) vs Axe (Falco) - Game 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzadJH9Adds
VectorMan (Mewtwo) vs Axe (Falco) - Game 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwbJocy_u1Q

LOL (can't help it) Falco Dittos (Entertainment Friendlies)

VectorMan vs Axe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzsybWffox4 (Powershielding is AMAZING!) (This Match is amazing!)
VectorMan vs Axe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idzloOEwicQ (Funny Match)

Axe = Zero To Death On VectorMan - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LVEIoEuQsY (OUCH! Man He ******* owns!

Keep the smash Alive AZ...........Melee... Hope you like the matches!

BTW: SIERRA VISTA IS AMAZING... LOL KEEP SMASHING! *melee*

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ha you guys suck you should load the ones with me in it it'll make you guys look more *****y than you already are but seriously you should load my matches

AIR

Smash Rookie
LOL DONT UPLOAD JOEY'S and MY OLD MATCHES FROM A YEAR AGO!!!! Or at least not onto the smashboards... I hate remembering that I used to suck!!! Or sucked more than I do now xD... *no homo*

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
LOL DONT UPLOAD JOEY'S and MY OLD MATCHES FROM A YEAR AGO!!!! Or at least not onto the smashboards... I hate remembering that I used to suck!!! Or sucked more than I do now xD... *no homo*
umm why would we have such old matches we barely kepp the ones from last month lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I updated some new information in the first post.. IF there are any questions please let me know.. These are final.. decisions since it is best for the rankings.. As you might notice.. some of you rose up in the rankings.. few stayed.. Read first post will explain how the ranking system will work from now on!

Thanks everyone

Jeff's gay! ^^: lol

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Theres 5 I think, Axe, VMan, BlackKnight, Air, and YEAH!...

So on the new rules, if I beat smurf on friday at smash league, with Axe as a witness I get moved up over Priest and Smurf?

AIR

Smash Rookie
It's the name of an anime I like.

LOL
Lol That's nice :psycho:

umm why would we have such old matches we barely kepp the ones from last month lol
Idk, maybe to embarass the heck out of us?:chuckle:

Theres 5 I think, Axe, VMan, BlackKnight, Air, and YEAH!...

So on the new rules, if I beat smurf on friday at smash league, with Axe as a witness I get moved up over Priest and Smurf?
Umm, Joe... You wouldn't get moved up, they'd just acknowledge you as
"Better than ______"
They won't move you up, until you beat the next person in rank I believe...

(YAY!!! I GOT MULTIQUOTE DOWN!!!)

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Umm, Joe... You wouldn't get moved up, they'd just acknowledge you as
"Better than ______"
They won't move you up, until you beat the next person in rank I believe...

(YAY!!! I GOT MULTIQUOTE DOWN!!!)
Andy, On the first page it says that since Priest and Calabrel don't come play much, we may just end up with their spot. So if I beat the guy ahead of Priest, why wouldn't I get smurfs spot?

AIR

Smash Rookie
Honestly... Idk... But I believe I heard that from Jeff and Tim... But including the part that they dont play that much, idk...

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone ever told you bad kids about the Legend of W4ve? How he rose from the bottom with nothing but a GODLY Kirby, a sic-nasty Mario, and a Laser Spamming Falco as a nobody and slowly made his way to the top, only to mysteriously disapear...
...good story...lemme know if you wanna hear it.
~Kricket

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone ever told you bad kids about the Legend of W4ve? How he rose from the bottom with nothing but a GODLY Kirby, a sic-nasty Mario, and a Laser Spamming Falco as a nobody and slowly made his way to the top, only to mysteriously disapear...
~Kricket
yeah tim told the story of how you 4 stocked his falco with kirby you probably don't know me but Im basically the best in S.V. lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
~Kricket
dude wave!!!! you freakin rock man lol. where are you? you gotta come back!!!! you know we all miss you down here man. lol you're the shiz. come back!!!!!!!!

yeah tim told the story of how you 4 stocked his falco with kirby you probably don't know me but Im basically the best in S.V. lol
lol yeah, you're cool. yeah, totally, YEAH!

oh and joe, i don't see why you wouldn't be ranked higher than priest revan, since he's not here to actually challenge you, it doesn't really make sense to keep you underneath him.

Tim sux my balls:chuckle:

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
dude wave!!!! you freakin rock man lol. where are you? you gotta come back!!!! you know we all miss you down here man. lol you're the shiz. come back!!!!!!!!

lol yeah, you're cool. yeah, totally, YEAH!

oh and joe, i don't see why you wouldn't be ranked higher than priest revan, since he's not here to actually challenge you, it doesn't really make sense to keep you underneath him.

Tim sux my balls:chuckle:
I freakin love you jeff!(No homo) You gots my back...
oh and is w4ve Shad or shod or whatever? I've heard stories about his kirby.

I'm just gonna stay off the boards for a while and just play melee, since its not going great for me anymore. later.

FALCON TWIST

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Greetings from the Melee Stronghold of Houston. Was it a hard road to achieve such great support for the prequal after Brawl's release?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
~Kricket
OMG THE KIRBMASTER OF SV HAS RETURNED LOOL O.O WHAT IT DO?

lol your funny

Greetings from the Melee Stronghold of Houston. Was it a hard road to achieve such great support for the prequal after Brawl's release?
wow support from houston thanks and no we just had to stand our ground really

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Tag, way to lurk lol. I miss you, I heard you played melee with jeff on saturday, thats tight, you should come beack and play with us!

AIR

Smash Rookie
Umm, no? Never heard of your kirby Wave... Unless you mean the kirby that stole tim's falco lasers and started spamming him to death, then yes! And... Is that YOU Brian? o.o Well anyway, I might not go to the tournament Friday or Saturday... Depends on how I feel about Melee now...

Btw, thanks Chris (Calabrel)... I'll try to keep that in mind

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha hey! btw im lovin the avatar,blink 182 is sick bro.ye that would be awesome def soon i promise i miss my fellow sv guys! it sounds like axe and vectorman have been training everyone really hard.and hey andy i didnt know you were on the boards now.thats great! you should come andy the az guys are pretty stand up guys and are really fun.keep it alive in az but most importantly in SV!

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
man thats awesome that your stayin strong bro! carls samus,tims falco,and jeffs pika are all so fun as hell to play.and hell ye blink ftw!

AIR

Smash Rookie
That made you like hate melee.
Nope, I'll tell you at lunch tomorrow
haha hey! btw im lovin the avatar,blink 182 is sick bro.ye that would be awesome def soon i promise i miss my fellow sv guys! it sounds like axe and vectorman have been training everyone really hard.and hey andy i didnt know you were on the boards now.thats great! you should come andy the az guys are pretty stand up guys and are really fun.keep it alive in az but most importantly in SV!
How'd you know Im Andy!? LOL

Also, who are you Kosuke?

Top Bottom