• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
Diddy Kong is pretty awesome. His down aerial is like Falco's in Melee. You send them straight down. Plus his Recovery is insane cause you can charge it. I am gonna probably use him as one of my mains. I thought I was gonna main Ness, but once again he sucks. Lucas is a lot better. After using him, I feel more connected to him... His up smash is like Fox's in Melee. It's over.

fark

Smash Apprentice
falco does laser cancel!!
after watching the vids its very clear

EDIT:nevermind
after watching a few other videos its hard to tell
i saw a few where it didnt show the animation of him putting the gun away, it was just gone when he landed.but then i just saw a video where he put it away upon landing

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I think the weekly will be canceled this Saturday because of Devastation 08.

Hit me up on that, Oscar. When can we discuss this thing? Entry fee, meet-up times, etc.

AZ too good.

Also, Mango won Pound 3. Beast Coast, my a$$.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Honestly, why the hell did you make G-Mo a smashwiki page?

LOL

I just read the original SmashWiki that RangFlash wrote.

It said "Maxxxpower is a smasher from Arizona. He kicks ***."

It's seriously very pathetic how high of a regard you put G-Mo in. You treat him like the freaking Messiah, and it's really sad. He's not as good as you always act like he is.

"Oh, I'm about to get owned by G-Mo. This is going to be an honor."

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Cuz there's cinnamon sugar swirls in every bite?

STB will be canceling the weekly this Saturday in order to attend Devastation.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Thx STB that was a good smashfest. I'll be back in AZ around June I think.

Light and Dark, those were good matches, and I got my *** kicked but learned something. You guys use pressure (especially Dark's sheik) to leave no thinking room, I think that is what I'm going to work on. Good games.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
AZ is all about pressure, and whether or not one can handle it. We are also about heat. At least I'd like to get some heat right now; it's freaking cold.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
seriously, AZ is so cold anymore, last visit I remember begging for Rain, now I just want to stop it. They predict my flight's cancellation on tuesday XD

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
thx dark_meow :)
reason why i like c-falcon, he is so fast and can apply a lot of pressure to his game. hope u get better and better by playing AZ style :p

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, why the hell did you make G-Mo a smashwiki page?

LOL

I just read the original SmashWiki that RangFlash wrote.

It said "Maxxxpower is a smasher from Arizona. He kicks ***."

It's seriously very pathetic how high of a regard you put G-Mo in. You treat him like the freaking Messiah, and it's really sad. He's not as good as you always act like he is.

"Oh, I'm about to get owned by G-Mo. This is going to be an honor."
Hey now, I thought making him a smash Wiki would be a good thing, not something that would elicit hate and disaproval. Would it make you feel better if I made you one too?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Hey now, I thought making him a smash Wiki would be a good thing, not something that would elicit hate and disaproval. Would it make you feel better if I made you one too?
No.

I'd be angrier if you made me a SmashWiki.

You're supposed to make SmashWiki pages for PRO PLAYERS. G-Mo is not a pro. I am not a pro. A lot of the people in REVO are not pro. (Light is, however)

Top Bottom