• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n88

Smash Lord
I wouldn't want dialogue or subtitles of any kind in the SSE. Mostly because all the really important characters can't or don't (or very,very rarely) talk. I wouldln't mind seeing communication like in Mario and Luigi games, but no dialogue. I've thought about the Story vs. Adventure mode ideas being thrown around, and I like the idea of two separate modes.

The locations I would like to see:

Tick-Tock Clock (Super Mario 64)
Temple of the Ocean King (LoZ:phantom Hourglass)
Hyrule Field (Ocarina of Time)
Bowletta's Stomach (Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga)

Can't really give a lot of suggestions becdause I lack the ability to think of things to suggest.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Oh, yeah, and Victory Road would be a pretty cool location... maybe with Onix or Steelix as a boss?

EDIT: Oh, yeah, LoZ: Spirit Tracks or Zelda Wii will probably have something to give as well. And maybe a Mushroomy Kngdom-esque level, but from New Super Mario Bros. instead.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
I'm back, everybody!

I'm sorry that I haven't been on this forum for over a week. My laptop got broken, but now that it's fixed, I can solialize with my forummates!

Let's get started. Here's an idea for a new item for Smash 4: the Mario Kart! It functions like the Wario Bike, but any fighter can ride it. And when it's destroyed, it leaves behind one of its mufflers that can be used as a weapon to whack opponenets with, and it gets destroyed after five hits. Does that sound good, or will Wario have a problem with that?

And for stages, I hope the Summit stage returns for Smash 4.

As for subtitles in Adventure Mode, it seems like a nice addition, that way we can more easily find out what is going on.

n88

Smash Lord
If Wario has a problem with that, then Samus has to be POed about trhe Screw Attack. And don't get me started on Ness and his bat. (The Kart would be cool)

I don't particularly care for the Summit, but it's better than Icicle Moountain, so I'll gladly accept it.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
For those of you who want Ganondorf decloned (I recall someone posting a complaint not to many pages back), I used to want Ganondorf decloned, but then I learned that it could be best for the King of Evil to be a bit of a clone. Ike's the heavy-hitting sworsman, so we don't need another. Ganondorf could be weaker decloned, since Captain Falcon wouldn't have had a competitor for the PAWNCH!!. But I think that Ganondorf's Forward Smash should be to throw an energy ball.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Welcome back, Jumpman.

I like the Mario Kart idea, and I don't MIND if Summit returns, but I felt Icicle Mountain represented the series better.

EDIT: On the subject of Ganondorf...

I doubt he'll be completely decloned. At most, his moveset will receive a few tweaks. Also, I AM REALLY :mad: THAT EVERYONE THINKS GANONDORF NEEDS HIS SWORD TO BE DECLONED. He can have a moveset just as unique without using any weapons whatsoever.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Let's get started. Here's an idea for a new item for Smash 4: the Mario Kart! It functions like the Wario Bike, but any fighter can ride it. And when it's destroyed, it leaves behind one of its mufflers that can be used as a weapon to whack opponenets with, and it gets destroyed after five hits. Does that sound good, or will Wario have a problem with that?
I really like that idea.
And for stages, I hope the Summit stage returns for Smash 4.
Even though I rarely play on that level, I agree with you. It was always a great idea for a level so it should be in Smash 4.
As for subtitles in Adventure Mode, it seems like a nice addition, that way we can more easily find out what is going on.
I disagree, because not all of the characters talk, and the ones that don't, should stay mute, in my opinion.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I've been coming up with my own ideas for stages, as well as music that'd go along with them, though I've been lazy about it and going quite slowly. Still, I have the ideas down for what I completed what I wanted for the Mario, Wario, and Yoshi series. In essence I'd like to see.

Mario Series

Mario Galaxy Level (Probably based around Good Egg Galaxy. Would have gravity features, thugh I'm not sure how the mechanics would work. Either its got completely spherical gravity, or it has only two technical gravity points, one pulling down on top, and one pulling up on the bottom. Still, how much the gravity in a Smash game can or can't be fooled around with isn't for me to say.)
Bowser's Castle (Pretty much writes itself. Lava on the bottom with fire coming out, spinning chains. Thwomps, and what not)
Mushroom Kingdom III (Don't have a idea for the layout as of yet, but it'd be based around SMB3 just like Kingdom 1 and Kingdom II were based around SMB and SMB2)
Flopside/Flipside (This I'm still in the air about, as I'm not sure if this is exactly what would best represent Paper Mario, though I'm certain there should be a PM stage.

Yoshi Series

Tower Climb (If you don't remember this, it was from Yoshi's Story. The level would essentially be the obligatory scrolling stage though it'd got a bit slower than say Rumble Falls)
Yoob's Back (It was hard of thinking of a new Yoshi stage, since the series has so little. Still, as the Yoshi series basically takes place in the past, and so does M&L2, I think it'd be okay to borrow from it for a Yoshi stage. Basically the giant Yoob would stomp around Yoshi's island, with the player fighting on top of it.)

Wario Series

Golden Temple (Not very distinct, but its basically there to represent the Wario Land series. Would be a large stage with several traps. Though it may be a bit of a rip off of the Indiana Jones series, I'd think it be good if there were treasures on pedestals that could be knocked off, setting off traps.)

Also I think it might be a good idea to have a Trophy Tussle stage of sorts, that takes place in whatever trophy gallery SSB4 happens to have. The characters would fight on 1 of around 8-10 preset trophies, and after about a minnute or so of fighting, would be transported to another one around the trophy gallery, sort of like Delfino Plaza.

Other than that, I havn't finalized much else for my stage list, though I would like some suggestions on Sonic, MGS, and Earthbound levels.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I've been coming up with my own ideas for stages, as well as music that'd go along with them, though I've been lazy about it and going quite slowly. Still, I have the ideas down for what I completed what I wanted for the Mario, Wario, and Yoshi series. In essence I'd like to see.

Mario Series

Mario Galaxy Level (Probably based around Good Egg Galaxy. Would have gravity features, thugh I'm not sure how the mechanics would work. Either its got completely spherical gravity, or it has only two technical gravity points, one pulling down on top, and one pulling up on the bottom. Still, how much the gravity in a Smash game can or can't be fooled around with isn't for me to say.)
Never played SMG, but sounds good.

Bowser's Castle (Pretty much writes itself. Lava on the bottom with fire coming out, spinning chains. Thwomps, and what not)
Beyond me why this hasn't been done yet.

Mushroom Kingdom III (Don't have a idea for the layout as of yet, but it'd be based around SMB3 just like Kingdom 1 and Kingdom II were based around SMB and SMB2)
YES.

Flopside/Flipside (This I'm still in the air about, as I'm not sure if this is exactly what would best represent Paper Mario, though I'm certain there should be a PM stage.
Sounds good.

Yoshi Series

Tower Climb (If you don't remember this, it was from Yoshi's Story. The level would essentially be the obligatory scrolling stage though it'd got a bit slower than say Rumble Falls)
Not significant/memorable enough imo.

Yoob's Back (It was hard of thinking of a new Yoshi stage, since the series has so little. Still, as the Yoshi series basically takes place in the past, and so does M&L2, I think it'd be okay to borrow from it for a Yoshi stage. Basically the giant Yoob would stomp around Yoshi's island, with the player fighting on top of it.)
Never played M&L2, so I can't comment.:embarrass

Wario Series

Golden Temple (Not very distinct, but its basically there to represent the Wario Land series. Would be a large stage with several traps. Though it may be a bit of a rip off of the Indiana Jones series, I'd think it be good if there were treasures on pedestals that could be knocked off, setting off traps.)
Sounds good.
Comments in bold.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to reply to Trophy Gallery idea. That sounds good also.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I think there should be a Delfino Plaza type of level where the stage takes you around Death Mountain.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
I think that the Battle Tower from Pokemon DPPt could work out as a stage.

Also, I'm not going to ask if Banjo-Kazooie are likely to appear playable in Smash 4's playable roster, I'm going to ask if they're deserving enough to be playable. If anyone has any thoughts, it would be most appreciated if anybody with thoughts like that posted their toughts on my question. Thank you!

ScoobyCafe

Smash Journeyman
Incoming wall-o-text.

Suggestions for locations, bosses, and so forth for SSB4. (I'm missing a few franchises, I'll get to them later as well as switch up a few characters).

Mario
-Locations: Mushroom Kingdom (Multiple areas), Isle Delfino, Space
-Enemies: Common Enemies (Goomba, Koopa, etc.)
-Mini Bosses: Petey Piranha, Bowser Jr.
-Boss: Bowser, Giga Bowser
-Cameos: Various species
SMRPG Chars: Mallow
Paper Mario Chars: Merlon
Sunshine Chars: ???
Galaxy Chars: Rosalina
Others: E.Gadd​

Legend of Zelda
-Locations: Hyrule (Multiple areas)
-Enemies: Common enemies [Moblin, Bokoblin, Shadow Beast, etc]
-Mini Bosses: Darknut, Phantom Ganon, Ganon [Ocarina ver.]
-Boss: Ganondorf
-Cameos: Various races
OoT Chars: ???
Majora's Mask Chars: Skull Kid
Wind Waker Chars: Tetra & crew
Twilight Princess Chars: Midna
Other Chars: ???​

Metroid
-Stage: Planet Zebes
-Enemies: Space Pirates
-Mini Boss: Ridley, Omega Ridley
-Boss: Dark Samus
-Cameos: ???

Pokemon
-Stage: ???
-Mini Boss: Mewtwo
-Boss: Original Boss
-Cameos: Pokemon lol

Kirby
-Stage: Dream Land
-Enemies: Common Enemies [Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, etc.]
-Mini Bosses: King Dedede, Possessed Dedede
-Boss: Dark Matter, Zero [SSB4 ver.]
-Cameos: Dyna Blade, Adeleine

Star Fox
-Stage: Coneria, Space
-Mini Boss: Wolf
-Boss: 'Original Boss'
-Cameos: Leon, Panther, Slippy Toad, Peppy

Fire Emblem
-Enemies: ???
-Mini Boss: Black Knight (Maybe)
-Boss: ???

F-Zero
-Mini Boss: ???
-Boss:
-Cameo:

Yoshi
-Enemies: Common enemies [Shy Guy, Bandit, etc.]
-Mini Boss: Kamek
-Cameo: Poochy (Maybe)

Earthbound/Mother
-Enemies: Common enemies, Pigmask Army
-Mini Boss: Masked Man
-Boss: Pokey Minch [I would choose Giygas in a heartbeat, but I have a feeling he's too abstract for Smash]
-Cameos: Jeff, Poo, Flint, Duster

Pikmin
-Enemies: Common enemies
-Mini Boss: Bulborb
-Cameo: Louie

Animal Crossing
-Cameos: K.K. Slider, Mr. Resetti, Tom Nook

Sin & Punishment
-Enemies: Ruffians
-Cameo: Airan, Isa

Kid Icarus
-Mini Boss: Eggplant Wizard
-Boss: ??? or Medusa
-Cameo: Palutena

Ice Climbers
-Enemies: Topi, Polar Bear

Golden Sun
-Cameo: Felix

Advance Wars
-Enemies: Black Hole Army
-Mini Boss: 'Original Mini Boss' or 'Mini Boss' from another series.
-Boss: 'Original Boss' or 'Boss' from another series
-Cameo: Jake, Max, Sami

Sonic the Hedgehog
-Enemies: Badniks
-Mini Boss: Metal Sonic
-Boss: Dr. Eggman
-Cameos: Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow

Metal Gear
-Enemies: Sentries
-Mini Boss: Metal Gear GEKKO
-Boss: Metal Gear RAY
-Cameos: Metal Gear Mk. II, Raiden, Grey Fox, multiple codec-versations

MegaMan
-Enemies: Common Enemies
-Mini Boss: Wily Machine
-Boss: Wily Capsule
-Boss Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GBUVpDu1nw (Yes)
-Cameos: Rush, Dr. Light, Roll, Proto Man

I'm thinking that the ??? could be original bosses and enemies in the same vein as wire frames or the fighting alloy people (whatever their names are). Cameos from lesser known series could also appear as bosses or cameos.

EDIT: Haha, funny how Pieman0920 and I had the same idea. =D

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Also, I'm not asking if Banjo-Kazooie are likely to appear playable in Smash 4's playable roster, I'm asking if they're deserving enough to be playable. If anyone has any thoughts, it would be most appreciated if anybody with thoughts like that posted their toughts on my question. Thank you!
I find that Banjo Kazooie deserve to be playable. Their two games for the N64 were fantastic and were so original. Just remembering their game brings back good memories. The levels, the heros, the villains, the bosses, the characters. They were all so fun. Sadlt Banjo and Kazzoie belong to Rare which belongs to microsoft. SO unless Rare for some reason is sold to Nintendo they have no chance :(

Tacel

Smash Lord
Also, I'm not going to ask if Banjo-Kazooie are likely to appear playable in Smash 4's playable roster, I'm going to ask if they're deserving enough to be playable. If anyone has any thoughts, it would be most appreciated if anybody with thoughts like that posted their toughts on my question. Thank you!
I find that Banjo Kazooie deserve to be playable. Their two games for the N64 were fantastic and were so original. Just remembering their game brings back good memories. The levels, the heros, the villains, the bosses, the characters. They were all so fun. Sadlt Banjo and Kazzoie belong to Rare which belongs to microsoft. SO unless Rare for some reason is sold to Nintendo they have no chance :(
What kirbywizard said.
Also, Captain Falcon had (I'm pretty sure, I'm not a big F-Zero fan) one game before Super Smash.
Banjo-Kazooie have two games for Nintendo and one game for Microsoft and the ones for Nintendo are great.
I'd say that they are deserving for Smash.

ScoobyCafe

Smash Journeyman
I have an idea for an enemy from the Pokemon universe and an idea for a boss/miniboss from that universe. The enemies could be Rocket Grunts and the boss/miniboss could be Giovanni. How come you didn't list either, ScoobyCafe?
Sorry, I was in a rush. :laugh:

I'm kinda iffy about having Rocket Grunts as enemies, and I guess Mewtwo could be a mini-boss whilst Giovanni or an original enemy could be the boss. I gotta give it more thought.

EDIT: Ooh, how about Giovanni using mechanical Mewtwo as a boss? I know it's a nod to the anime, but that'd be sick.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Giovanni (or whoever the leader of the latest Pokemon game is) would be a pretty cool boss. If Giovanni, maybe he could have... Rhyhorn or Rhydon, Dugtrio, and Nidoqueen or Nidoking?

EDIT: How about Darkrai as a boss, also?

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
I don't know about Nidoking/Nidoqueen being one of Giovanni's Pokemon, since either would be too similar to Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior. Any ideas for a third Pokemon for Giovanni?

Edit: Nevermind that last question, since I already got some answers.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Armored Mewtwo = Win!!!! Giovanni controlling mewtwo would make the best rival for Pokemon Trainer imho. But then that kinda kills the whole idea of Mewtwo as a PC, which outweighs Giovanni/Armored Mewtwo.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
What about Issac, Saki, Waluigi, Samurai Gohor or Lyn?
In about 3 years from now, no one will care about them. Super Smash Bros. is clearly Nintendo's marketing tool. Why would Nintendo use outdated characters to market contemporary franchises with latest games?

Saki isn't in Sin & Punishment 2 so why would Nintendo choose Saki to market that game in SSB4? Lyn won't be in a future Fire Emblem game so it is likely Nintendo won't use her to market the latest Fire Emblem game in SSB4. Isaac isn't in Golden Sun DS. It doesn't make sense to use an old Golden Sun character to market the new Golden Sun game in SSB4.

Why should Samurai Goroh be in SSB4? For the sake of having a second F-Zero character? That reason is just as bad as adding female characters for the sake of having female characters. How could he market the F-Zero franchise in Smash when he's not used to market the latest F-Zero games like Captain Falcon does? Now, adding retro characters are fine because they are not expected to have new games anyway. But adding secondary characters to contemporary franchises are not fine when they are not even needed to market the latest games.

This leads us to Waluigi - why would he be added to the roster when he and all the other playable Marioverse characters in Brawl are treated as equals in spin-off games? That's why when it comes to the Marioverse franchises, we look at the playable protagonists and unplayable antagonists in the latest mainstream games. The target audience, casual customers, are likely to expect playable protagonists and unplayable antagonists from the latest mainstream games in Smash. In short, Waluigi won't get in before Toad and Bowser Jr. because he's not marketing the latest mainstream games.

All my two cents, of course.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm pretty sure people will care about Isaac especially when it's probably likely that he's going to be in Golden Sun DS. I have no idea what relation he has with the main character though; for all I know, it could be his son and Golden Sun DS takes place many years after the Lost Age.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Golden Sun has been confirmed to feature the ancestors of the previous main characters of the Golden Sun games as the main protagonists.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
In about 3 years from now, no one will care about them. Super Smash Bros. is clearly Nintendo's marketing tool. Why would Nintendo use outdated characters to market contemporary franchises with latest games?

Saki isn't in Sin & Punishment 2 so why would Nintendo choose Saki to market that game in SSB4? Lyn won't be in a future Fire Emblem game so it is likely Nintendo won't use her to market the latest Fire Emblem game in SSB4. Isaac isn't in Golden Sun DS. It doesn't make sense to use an old Golden Sun character to market the new Golden Sun game in SSB4.

Why should Samurai Goroh be in SSB4? For the sake of having a second F-Zero character? That reason is just as bad as adding female characters for the sake of having female characters. How could he market the F-Zero franchise in Smash when he's not used to market the latest F-Zero games like Captain Falcon does? Now, adding retro characters are fine because they are not expected to have new games anyway. But adding secondary characters to contemporary franchises are not fine when they are not even needed to market the latest games.

This leads us to Waluigi - why would he be added to the roster when he and all the other playable Marioverse characters in Brawl are treated as equals in spin-off games? That's why when it comes to the Marioverse franchises, we look at the playable protagonists and unplayable antagonists in the latest mainstream games. The target audience, casual customers, are likely to expect playable protagonists and unplayable antagonists from the latest mainstream games in Smash. In short, Waluigi won't get in before Toad and Bowser Jr. because he's not marketing the latest mainstream games.

All my two cents, of course.
The problem with your assumptions is they are all based on the idea that Nintendo is using the game for advertising. The fact that Pit exist yet there hasn't been a game announced for Kid Icarus breaks your theory.

The problem is you can't put the characters into camps because it wont work. It's obvious marketing isn't a reason because they added character who can't market. Lucas can't market because he'll never be in another Mother game.

If they were using this game for marketing, then why was Starfy an assist trophy and not a playable character? Why was there no Rhythm Heaven character? Why was Little Mac not playable? Why was Roselina not playable. But instead, we get Lucas, who will never appear in another game again, Pit and ROB. There is no Star Fox game on the horizon. Why add Wolf?

Heck, let's go back in time. Why add Marth in Melee when there wasn't going to be a remake for another 7-8 years? Why add Sheik if she wasn't going to be in another Zelda game
NOTE:Zelda was actually added after Sheik. The E3 trailer for the game showed Sheik, but no Zelda
. Why add Dr. Mario if there wasn't going to be another Mario game. Wouldn't Shadow Mario have been a better choice? Falco was hardly in Starfox Adventures, so why add him when you could have added someone like Krystal instead?

If your going to claim "casual" players are as dumb as they are to not know a character who is in a game, then they wont know anyone else besides who's on the box. How is Bowser Jr and Toad going to promote a game then.

You idea makes no scene. It's stupid to think that Nintnedo will add characters just to advertise future games. I'm sorry, but your idea is just stupid.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
No more Sonic characters! SONIC IS ENOUGH! What Super Smash Bros. 4 needs is a bunch of good stuff! heres my list of reasonable newcomers. only 2 third parties, remember this is a NINTENDO game.
1.Black Shadow
2.Waluigi
3.Little Mac
4.Mega Man (highly requested)
5.Elite Beat Agents( i dunno)
6.Bowser Jr.
7.Donkey Kong JR.
8. 2D Mario
9.Blaziken
10.Pac Man (He was on Mario Kart Arcade GP, why not smash?)

ScoobyCafe

Smash Journeyman
No to the characters, or are you saying they aren't potential.
The characters.

I'm sure they have potential and whatnot, but I don't think that's saying much. I really, really doubt we'll see those four as playable characters. I could be wrong, but still, what are the chances of that happening (them being playable).

Clownbot

Smash Lord
No, DK Jr. IS the current DK. Cranky is the original, arcade one.

According to Nintendo, anyway. :p

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Crud, I forgot the fact that I had a second Wario stage that I for some reason didn't add in there. The second stage was supposed to represent the WarioWare franchise, though I'm still not sure if it'd be closer to the last WW stage with microgames, or if it'd be only in Diamond City, and behave kind of like Onett or Fourside.

Also I would have shaken my head at Black Shadow too. :V

sundayseclipse

Smash Journeyman
Crud, I forgot the fact that I had a second Wario stage that I for some reason didn't add in there. The second stage was supposed to represent the WarioWare franchise, though I'm still not sure if it'd be closer to the last WW stage with microgames, or if it'd be only in Diamond City, and behave kind of like Onett or Fourside.

Also I would have shaken my head at Black Shadow too. :V
mini boss blood falcon =p

ScoobyCafe

Smash Journeyman
Stages:

Mario Universe
-SSB: Mushroom Kingdom
-SSBM: Princess Peach's Castle, Mushroom Kingdom II
-SSBB: Delfino Plaza, Mushroomy Kingdom, Mario Circuit
-SSB4: Bowser's Castle, Mansion Dark Halls, Comet Observatory, Rose Town (Includes Forest Maze), Flopside/Flipside.
-Appearance: Bowser's Castle:
Mansion Dark Halls:

Comet Observatory

Rose Town

-BGM Music:
Bowser's Castle: BGM
Mansion Dark Halls: BGM
Comet Observatory: BGM
Rose Town: BGM

-Other Stage Suggestions:

Legend of Zelda Universe
-SSB: Hyrule Castle
-SSBM: Temple
-SSBB: Bridge of Eldin, Pirate Ship
-SSB4: Ganon's Tower (OoT), Clock Town, Lake Hylia (TP)
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Metroid Universe
-SSBM: Brinstar Depths
-SSBB: Norfair
-SSB4: Chozo Ruins
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions: Skytown

Kirby Universe
-SSB: Dream Land
-SSBM: Green Greens, Fountain of Dreams
-SSBB: Halberd
-SSB4: City Trial
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:World of Drawcia

Starfox Universe
-SSBM: Corneria
-SSBB: Lylat Cruise
-SSB4: Sargasso Hideout
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Donkey Kong Universe
-SSB: Congo Jungle
-SSBM: Jungle Japes
-SSBB: Rumble Falls
-SSB4: Nothern Kremisphere, Crocodile Isle (Includes Gangplank Galleon)
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Yoshi Universe
-SSB: Yoshi's Story
-SSBM: Yoshi's Island
-SSBB: Yoshi's Island
-SSB4: Jungle Hut, Yoshi Isle (Combination of various Yoshi Island levels)
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Pokemon Universe
-SSB: Saffron City
-SSBM: Pokemon Stadium
-SSBB: Pokemon Stadium 2
-SSB4: Indigo Plateau, Cerulean Cave, Battle Frontier

-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

F-Zero Universe

-SSBM: Big Blue
-SSBB: Port Town Aero Dive
-SSB4: Aeropolis, Mute City (GX)
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

EarthBound/Mother Universe
-SSBM: Onett
-SSBB: New Pork City
-SSB4: Saturn Valley, Mt. Itoi
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

WarioWare
-SSBB: WarioWare Inc.
-SSB4: Diamond City (Includes Mona Pizza and Club Sugar)
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Pikmin Universe
-SSBB: Distant Planet
-SSB4: ???
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Game & Watch Universe
-SSBM: Flat Zone
-SSBB: Flat Zone 2
-SSB4: Flat Zone 3 (lol)
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Kid Icarus Universe
-SSBB: Skyworld
-SSB4: Sky Palace (It briefly appears in SSE)

-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Ice Climber Universe

-SSBM: Icicle Mountain
-SSBB: Summit
-SSB4: ???
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Sonic the Hedgehog Universe
-SSBB: Green Hill Zone
-SSB4: Apotos
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Metal Gear Universe
-SSBB: Shadow Moses
-SSB4: Outer Haven
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Fire Emblem Universe

-SSB4: Tower of Medon, Tower of Guidance
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Nazo no Murasamejo
-SSB4: Aosame Joh
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Advance Wars Universe
-SSB4: Wars Room
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Panel de Pon Universe
-SSB4: Popples
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Golden Sun Universe
-SSB4: Vale
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Custom Robo Universe
-SSB4: Holosseum
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Sin and Punishment Universe
-SSB4: Rail Station ('Shinjuku Station' in Sin and Punishment)
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Megaman Universe
-SSB4 Wily Fortress, Intro Stage
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

Punch-Out!!
-SSB4: World Circuit Ring
-BGM Music:
-Other Suggestions:

(Will add more later)

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
If Nintendo put Neku Sakaruba and Isaac in SSB4 I would love them forever(no corporation homo).

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Some suggestions Scooby (or shoud I just say ideas from my own stage lists that I'm not done yet, since I'm lazy/I'm actually finding the music for them all)

For Metroid you should add in Skytown, and I'd also say remove Chozo Ruins and replace it with something from the non-Prime series, though that could just be my own want of Skytown. Still I think that's slightly more justified than Chozo Ruins, since that was from Prime 1, which already has a stage, in comparison to Prime 3 which wasn't recognized in Brawl. In addition I'd also add in Sauria from Star Fox as their second stage.

As for Fire Emblem, I'd say there are two ideas that I've been thinking of adding to my list. First off is the Tower at Medon from FESD (maybe it was in the older games as well?) In game, its really like a giant elevated platform swarming wtih wyvern riders, and I think it'd make a good stage for Brawl. As for Ike's stage, I'd say it should be the final level of Radient Dawn, inside the Tower of Guidence. What type of level that'd be though I havn't come to a conclusion about, though that's just my own problem, so I don't know if you need a explination of what the level should be.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
@ Scooby

a few suggestions:
For Kirby, the stage should be The World of Drawcia, if only because a surrealist painting stage would look really good in Smash.

instead of another Flat Zone, why not Game & Watch Gallery- it would be kind of like the Warioware stage in a sense, and most importantly: not small.

Sonic Death Egg, just so we can have more stages set in space besides Star Fox ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom