• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sonic Loyalty Group : Spindasher Heroes

SiD

Smash Master
I claim this thread in the name of the S.S.S.!

*Plants flag*

*Expects SiegK to draw a flag and post it here*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No you fools, don't go down without a fight!!! Rise up against the oppressors!!! War I say! War on The S.S.S!!!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
...ok i think you're taking your prides a little bit too far lol

It's nice, but people are going to get annoyed. Anyway this thread done for so is their any point for anyone to continue posting here?

Someone just leave in BOLD.
SPINDASHER HEROES DISCONTINUED. JOIN THE SSS THE TRUE SONIC FAN CLUB

SiD

Smash Master
LuCKy, if you want to join, send a PM to SonicMario. He'll sign you up.

And BADASSS/AWESSSOME FLAG SIEGK!

hamsterboy9

Smash Rookie
Before Sonic was ever announced for Brawl, I talked with my friends about it...always saying "WHEN Sonic's in Brawl..." Not IF. The one day I don't check the Dojo, happened to be October 10th. When I did finally check it, my mouth stood agape and I did a happy jig the rest of the day.

I'd like to be a part of this. Long live the blue blur!

SonicMario

Smash Master
I ain't exactly a leader Repryx. You have the exact same powers as me. Since we are both Major Members.
The 10 Majors are the leaders. There is no "single" leader. But still hamsterboy, PM me if you want to join. Sonic Loyalty moved, and you'd be with a group that was saying "When" before Sonic was confirmed. We have been around since September 2007, join us

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yes JOIN THE DARK SIDE MUWHAHAHAHAH Wow SM ur more fair than I thought....Kewl!

so...like I can scream....OBJECTION!!!

algandar88

Smash Journeyman
HEy ...i always wondered if sonic could run as fast as the iceburgh sliding in the ice climbers stage...would sum 1 check that out plz

SonicMario

Smash Master
^^^
Don't. They're not here anymore. They moved to Wi-Fi wars. But you can sign up for the SSS that has been here since it's birth in September 2007. Just PM me if your interested. (It's that easy)

Repryx

Smash Champion
SiD....We gptta appoint you Seargent of Arms of the S.S.S or something...BTW U rock!

But Yeah SW Its obvious people are oblivious to the fact that this place has moved...why dont you try updating the title saying SPINDASHER HEROES MOVED TO WIFIWARS! CHECK THE 1ST POST!

I bet that would help renmove alot of confusion...ALOT OF CONFUSION....Now....GET OUTTA OUR PRIDELANDS(JK)

But really man talkin 2 SiegK like that is....rather uncool

-CIAO

Top Bottom