• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Bros. Website Releases Pictures of Secret Fighters

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I wonder when the other characters will be put up on the site...
I think 3 will be put in every week until the last 2 unlockable characters will be shown off in the fourth week.

its a bit odd seeing Waro being transitioned from playable in Brawl to an unlockable in the 3DS/Wii-U version.
It is pretty interesting to say the least.

CreAtor135

Smash Cadet
I think you're confusing smashville with town and city
That was Town and City, not Smashville, who alot of people thought was being replaced by Town and City, prior to the official return of Smashville. Its this interesting tidbit that gives the leak more validity, as most people would assume Smashville was axed because of Town and City, yet he claimed Smashville was returning.
Oh. Well what if it turns out like the Gematsu thing? He guesses some stages right and in the end, he is ultimately wrong. I wouldn't go so far as to believe the leak is true just yet, but kudos to him for either knowing or guessing.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Oh. Well what if it turns out like the Gematsu thing? He guesses some stages right and in the end, he is ultimately wrong. I wouldn't go so far as to believe the leak is true just yet, but kudos to him for either knowing or guessing.
Gematsu wasn't guesses, Gematsu was still mostly true, just a bit of wrong info in there

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
I unlocked all the stages and characters yesterday... Now we wait to see if there is DLC...

Stilll Alive

Smash Cadet
That super old picture of falco being leaked I think ended up real it's oddly similar to the on on the official website where he's next to pikachu, I wonder what other leaks might turn out to be real

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Well While Guessing Smashville Onett and Castle Siege to return is all fine and Dandy, Its not Completely out of the realm of possibility that he guessed them. So I don't think we should be jumping to Conclusions until a very Out there stage is announced like Endless Ocean NES Remix Forest Haven or something to that effect

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Well While Guessing Smashville Onett and Castle Siege to return is all fine and Dandy, Its not Completely out of the realm of possibility that he guessed them. So I don't think we should be jumping to Conclusions until a very Out there stage is announced like Endless Ocean NES Remix Forest Haven or something to that effect
What is this leaked list people are referring to? Link please?

Top Bottom