• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS OFFICIAL SMASH BROS 4 3DS TOURNAMENT Today! NEED STREAMER ASAP!

What day would this tourney work best for you?

• October 3rd

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • October 4th

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • October 11th

Votes: 90 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
@ThomasTerminatorOfficial and @Zipzo do you mind posting your Friend codes here? We need to start getting the streaming ready.
ALL PARTICIPATING IN THE MATCHES: I need to clear up a few things.
All current rules are to be the same. However, I forgot to add something important. There are absolutely NO Sudden deaths. Whoever has the highest percent before going into Sudden Death has lost. and on Sudden death, the loser MUST self destruct.
Thanks. Any questions? NOW IS THE TIME TO ASK!

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
What will happen if there's technical difficulties (internet dies, etc.)?
Hmm. Good question. There are five minutes max in between sets of matches. If you are not available during that time, then you will unfortunately be disqualified.
If your internet goes out during a match set, you will have five minutes to regain that connection. If the lag causes a disconnection, then you will restart the match of that set if you can reconnect.

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
Hmm. Good question. There are five minutes max in between sets of matches. If you are not available during that time, then you will unfortunately be disqualified.
If your internet goes out during a match set, you will have five minutes to regain that connection. If the lag causes a disconnection, then you will restart the match of that set if you can reconnect.
Ok, good to know. My internet is pretty good (and I rarely experience lag during matches) so that shouldn't be a problem for me. I was just curious :p

Gameshow349

A Hoot and a Half
3DS FC
0748-3702-2621
What will happen if there's technical difficulties (internet dies, etc.)?
That is why I made sure to pay my bills already. :chuckle:
I'm online know if anyone wants to practice I will play as random but I am up for requests if you want to hone your skills against a certain character.

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
That is why I made sure to pay my bills already. :chuckle:
I'm online know if anyone wants to practice I will play as random but I am up for requests if you want to hone your skills against a certain character.
I'm up for a game or 3, add me.

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
I have a room open @ Captain Norris Captain Norris if you want to play a few rounds.

EDIT: Disregard this, my battery just died and I can't find my charger why god why do these things happen to me

Last edited:

Kiondrick

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1650-3088-1736
'sigh' Well, I've got some bad news. I need to drop out of the tourney. I landed a job interview, and it's scheduled tomorrow at exactly the same time as the tourney. Talk about the worst luck. *screams internally*

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
Everyone seems to be dropping at the last moment. That's unfortunate. I'm still looking forward to this tournament. I'm going to be advertising it on a Facebook Smash page I help out with. That way there are more viewers.

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
Everyone seems to be dropping at the last moment. That's unfortunate. I'm still looking forward to this tournament. I'm going to be advertising it on a Facebook Smash page I help out with. That way there are more viewers.
I've been tweeting my nipples off about this tournament. Keep spreadin the word!

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Also, I am looking for 2-3 admins/moderators for this tourney.They are open to anyone that is not entered int he tournament. Basically you will be managing the challonge bracket, and you will also be making sure nothing bad is happening on Raidcall. Please PM me if you are interested.

pikafire

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2509-2906-9493
Good luck with the tourney, seems like everyone's dropping out and your match recorder person isn't gonna show. Betcha wish you didn't decline peoples' entry to the tourney now!

(Not bitter at ALL) :101:

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Good luck with the tourney, seems like everyone's dropping out and your match recorder person isn't gonna show. Betcha wish you didn't decline peoples' entry to the tourney now!

(Not bitter at ALL) :101:
um. Well, it was better that people dropped out honestly. It made the numbers more even. That is far from "everyone".And "isn't gonna show" is not true.Sure Zipzo cannot make it, but I still have hope that @ThomasTerminatorOfficial @ThomasTerminator will be here. And if he does not, then so be it.
Why be bitter? There will always be next month. :/

KoiKazma

Smash Apprentice
Somewhere outside of South Korea, send help.
NNID
KoiKazma
3DS FC
2363-6118-1013
EDIT:Nevermind just saw second place gets a $10 card. :laugh: And I'd love to get some practice off right now, just tag me if you'd like to battle! I can't wait for this regardless if I win or not :bee:

Last edited:

Gameshow349

A Hoot and a Half
3DS FC
0748-3702-2621
'sigh' Well, I've got some bad news. I need to drop out of the tourney. I landed a job interview, and it's scheduled tomorrow at exactly the same time as the tourney. Talk about the worst luck. *screams internally*
Real money is good. I hope you land the job. Me on the other hand I will have to get to work really early tomorrow so that I can get in some last minute practice.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on lately been super busy...so i'm not sure if I have been kicked form the tourney already or not...but unfortunately I can't compete in this one guys. The thing that I have been so busy about is planning my uncle's funeral, which unfortunately the only date available was this Saturday. so I hope you guys can find a replacement and I will for sure be here for the next tourney that you guys hold!! @ Captain Norris Captain Norris sorry for signing up and being unable to fulfill my word, hope I haven't screwed anything up!

Last edited:

Finsom25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
finsom25
3DS FC
3780-9567-3401
even with these small problems, dare i say small hype?

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on lately been super busy...so i'm not sure if I have been kicked form the tourney already or not...but unfortunately I can't compete in this one guys. The thing that I have been so busy about is planning my uncle's funeral, which unfortunately the only date available was this Saturday. so I hope you guys can find a replacement and I will for sure be here for the next tourney that you guys hold!! @ Captain Norris Captain Norris sorry for signing up and being unable to fulfill my word, hope I haven't screwed anything up!
Well, it is fine. We will just progress your opponent.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I have removed Xavier and lowered the bracket to 31.
To everyone who is still in the tournament- please hold out and stay in it unless there's a serious emergency. It causes a lot of trouble to remove people, especially on the day of the tournament.
That is all. Thank you, and good luck~

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I have removed Xavier and lowered the bracket to 31.
To everyone who is still in the tournament- please hold out and stay in it unless there's a serious emergency. It causes a lot of trouble to remove people, especially on the day of the tournament.
That is all. Thank you, and good luck~
keep xavier in. There is not need to bring it down. we will just advance his opponent. Please change it back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom