• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS OFFICIAL SMASH BROS 4 3DS TOURNAMENT Today! NEED STREAMER ASAP!

What day would this tourney work best for you?

• October 3rd

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • October 4th

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • October 11th

Votes: 90 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Eh... Never played Game and Watch before, I just chose the character that looks cool the most since Villager was taken. But who knows maybe he'll be my main :ness:

I'll miss you Villager :4villager:
haha yeah, the same thing happened to me with Falcon, so I went with my the character I have practiced with the most in the demo: Mario! I love his sexy Fair :D

Last edited:

Spirst

Haha, yeah. I had forgotten how fun (and good) my Pikachu was until I picked him up in the demo. I could've gotten Greninja, but someone got it before me. (BY ONE POST, curse you Spirst! :mad:)

If you're having trouble with CPU's, oooh, you're in for a nightmare. :smirk:

The Bracket isn't going to change around anymore is it? Just wondering so I can be SURE this will be my opponent for my first match.
Haha, yeah, I saw that. Part of me was like, "Yes!" while the other part was like, "Oh, damn, poor guy. He was so close."

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
I wanna see how Charizard vs Ganondorf turns out. Two heavy hard-hitters. Should lead to some great read-based gameplay!
I'd like to see this one streamed!

That one should hopefully be very Interesting due to how Charizard and Ganondorf have changed as well.

I'll be practicing all week long, so I'll make it interesting! :)

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I won't know what character I am facing until the 2nd round but I am looking forward to either match up.

:4zelda: vs :4ness:
The battle of fire and thunder! Probably the harder match up of the 2 since Ness can recover off of Din's Fire which removes a lot of Pressure from Zelda's range game. Zelda also has a similar advantage since Nayru's Love can reflect PK Fire and PK Thunder. This will be a match full of mind games. It just so happens that I will be practicing with Fearless Leader as soon as the game comes out so by the time this tournament happens we will probably know each others playstyle fairly well lol.

:4zelda: vs :4miibrawl:
From what I have seen so far the Miis are really strong overall but I would feel pretty confident in this match up since Zelda can force approaches and punish offstage with her projectiles. Miis are fast and very strong though so I would have to stay on my toes for sure.

I am looking forward to fighting Ness more if I had to choose. The match is full of mind games and straying away from normal methods because they could be used against you. It would be a fun match to play and fun for those watching.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Thanks for the support D3RK. Anyways, Im against Ness.This might get complicated, since Im a close combat kinda guy. I might depend on that Shot Put for some support.

Finsom25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
finsom25
3DS FC
3780-9567-3401
:4tlink: vs. :4sheik: I feel like im going to be destroyed. :teeth:

Aura Warrior

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0662-2557-2596
The best match by far is Duck Hunt VS Random :yeahboi: I really want to see that.

BTW, my opponent is Palutena, not a clue of how she is.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
:4tlink: vs. :4sheik: I feel like im going to be destroyed. :teeth:
It all depends who is controlling the character! And for all you know, you will discover some hidden combo!
The best match by far is Duck Hunt VS Random :yeahboi: I really want to see that.

BTW, my opponent is Palutena, not a clue of how she is.
Palutena could be potentially troublesome for sure, since you will have no idea what customs she will be using. I suggest trying to bait her into using the customs while in the match.

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
You have the Japanese version? Well crap.
No, I don't have a Japanese 3DS sadly... I was just saying that I'll be practicing a lot once I get the game this week.

Would you be interested in playing some matches before the tournament to test the connection, since I live on the east coast of the US and skill Levels to see how this will turn out?

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Good grief, when did all of these tourneys turn up? I hope this will not affect the hype of this one. :D I think many forget that this one gives one the chance to win some eshop money, which I do not think anyone is complaining.

BTW, the official time for this tournament will be at 2:00 PM CENTRAL TIME ZONE.
Do not worry! I will update this into the OP and will tag all you tourney players!

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Good grief, when did all of these tourneys turn up? I hope this will not affect the hype of this one. :D I think many forget that this one gives one the chance to win some eshop money, which I do not think anyone is complaining.

BTW, the official time for this tournament will be at 2:00 PM CENTRAL TIME ZONE.
Do not worry! I will update this into the OP and will tag all you tourney players!
Sounds good. Can't wait!

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
No, I don't have a Japanese 3DS sadly... I was just saying that I'll be practicing a lot once I get the game this week.

Would you be interested in playing some matches before the tournament to test the connection, since I live on the east coast of the US and skill Levels to see how this will turn out?
I read it as "I've been practicing all week long" lol whoops.

But yeah sure, I'd be down for that. I was worried that my location might cause some lag and such.

B I G B O Y S

Last edited:

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541

So it will start at 12 PM Pacific Time? Sounds good to me :) I can't wait!
Also, :4jigglypuff: vs :4rob: ...I'm not sure how well I'll do against ROB, but I'll try my best :)

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
I probably shouldn't have overlooked this post.

Anyway, that's 5am here, which I can manage. I'll just have to make sure I get up early, is all. :)

Last edited:

Ceadda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lethality
3DS FC
2878-9806-5002
I probably shouldn't have overlooked this post.

Anyway, that's 5am here, which I can manage. I'll just have to make sure I get up early, is all. :)
Wow, that's early. Not many people would be able to do that, sleep is precious. lol

I hope you get far in the tourney for that devotion.

Kiondrick

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1650-3088-1736
Huh, I live in Central Time Zone, so that's good for me. :) Though I could have sworn that the time zone when we signed up was different. Is there a reason for that?

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed @fearless.leader @ThatWasPeachy @dd_ray @ NivinyaFate NivinyaFate @Xavier @Xavier :D (just in case) @Werner Herzog @KoiKazma @ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 @ Spirst Spirst @Orngeblu @Hibiki @ Pink! Pink! @Cloudx128 @ Ceadda Ceadda @ Kiondrick Kiondrick @LinkedKnight @Raijinken @ Aura Warrior Aura Warrior @YurWill @Dean Lawrence @ RCyclone RCyclone @ yahooda yahooda @ Finsom25 Finsom25 @ R RascalTheCharizard @ Kirbyquake Kirbyquake @magnobssed @Scourge The Hedgehog @ EarthBoundRules EarthBoundRules @PowerHungryFool @Xhyrri @ Gameshow349 Gameshow349 @ SuperMii3D SuperMii3D @ Themandme Themandme @LckyAce
Finally got through all those names.
The tourney will be taking place on October 11th at 2:00 PM Central Time Zone (12:00 PST/3:00 EST) This is currently not changing. IN ORDER FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOURNAMENT, you must do the following:
Make a post in this thread with the following information:
  • Your name
  • Confirm that you are the one who has signed up for the tourney, and that you ARE AVAILABLE for that time
  • If you are available, then please post your friend code, along with your Raidcall account
  • If you do not have a Raidcall account, then say so
  • Then state who you have chosen to play as for this tournament
Here is a model of how you should do this (click the spoiler):
My name is Captain Norris
I am the one that has signed up for this tournament, and I will be able to participate in it on October 11 at 2:00 PM Central Time.
Friend Code: 0920-1016-6099
Raidcall Account: Captain Norris
I have chosen to play as Mario :4mario:
DO NOT PUT IT IN SPOILERS!! If you do not do this by October 3rd, you will be kicked out of the tourney and will be replaced. No questions.
@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed first, please re-edit people's names that you currently have. Some need updated (like my own) while others need to be the actual username of the person. Some of these may or may not be the actual person. Please also update all of the posts people give, in spoilers, in your sub-op post. Here is an example:
My name is Captain Norris
I am the one that has signed up for this tournament, and I will be able to participate in it on October 11 at 2:00 PM Central Time.
Friend Code: 0920-1016-6099
Raidcall Account: Captain Norris
I have chosen to play as Mario :4mario:
Thanks!
@ThomasTerminatorOfficial and @Zipzo I jsut need a confirmation that you guys will be able to still stream this event on the time given. If you are, please give your friend codes also. :)

I think that is everything for now! Thanks everyone, and please ask Speed and I anything!
whoever was previosuly called ThatWasPeachy PLEASE TELL US YOUR NEW NAME!

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
You have the Japanese version? Well crap.
Oh my. Please please PLEASE tell me that you can use 3ds eshop NA codes. I really do not want to take you out of this tourney. :(

EDIT: Just ignore this sir. My bad, overreaction.
SORRY FOR MULTI POST MODS! THIS IS ALL FOR GETTING INFO AND NOTIFICATIONS OUT!

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
  • Speed/Speedshocker
  • Um....yeah. xD I signed up for the tournament and I plan on attending.
  • 0731-4784-1465
  • I. Do. Not. Have. A. Raidcall. Account.
  • Dark Pit/Black Pit/Pittoo/Pitouey
OH my. Please please PLEASE tell me that you can use 3ds eshop NA codes. I really do not want to take you out of this tourney. :(
SORRY FOR MULTI POST MODS! THIS IS ALL FOR GETTING INFO AND NOTIFICATIONS OUT!
Yes, he can. Don't worry. :smash:

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
  • Speed/Speedshocker
  • Um....yeah. xD I signed up for the tournament and I plan on attending.
  • 0731-4784-1465
  • I don't.
  • Dark Pit/Black Pit/Pittoo/Pitouey

Yes, he can. Don't worry. :smash:
I know this sounds stupid, but please restate when you do not have something. I am sorry for the nitpick. Just say "I do not have a Raidcall account." If you do not mind. :)

Kirbyquake

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirbyquake
3DS FC
0430-8315-5741
2PM CST is actually 3PM EST, just to let you know.

Name: Kirbyquake
Yes, I signed up for the tournament and will be available.
FC: 0430-8315-5741 and Raidcall: Kirbyquake
Character: :4fox:

Last edited:

EarthBoundRules

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4399-0517-2480
My name is EarthBoundRules
Friend Code: 4399-0517-2480
I do not have a Raidcall account.
I have chosen to play as Pacman :4pacman:

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
My name is themandme
i am the one who signed up and i can particapate at 3:00 est
my fc is 3222-5798-4330
Raidcall:themandme
I have chosen to be little mac :4littlemac:/:4wiremac:

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
BTW, you guys may want to start adding people in. It will make it easier for you in the future.
BTW, my model is my actual code, so feel free to add it in also. :)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
SuperMii3D
I think Im the guy who signed up
FC? 5284-1700-6123
NO RAIDCALL
Wow, 10 AM, Im sure I can make it
Regretfully, I chose the Mii Brawler

Last edited:

Kiondrick

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1650-3088-1736
Kiondrick
Yep, it's me all right. And I will be available for the tourney.
Friend Code is 1650-3088-1736
I do not have a Raidcall account

Character: :4bowser:

NivinyaFate

Smash Cadet
NNID
Fate684
3DS FC
2423-4511-5468
My name is NivinyaFate
I signed up for the tournament and am available at the schedule time of 3:00 EST.
FC: I'll have to edit it in once my 3DS arrives. If UPS doesn't delay my shipment (happened a few times in the past), I'll have my 3DS tomorrow afternoon.
Raidcall: nivinyafate
I am playing as Lucina :4lucina:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom