• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-< Official questions list (and ANSWERS!) for 'E for All' >-

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I got question - what where the T-shirts like at E For All? Were any of them Brawl-themed at all, or were they all just regular Wii t-shirts?
Lol Kokichi, I've seen you all over the place asking about these T-shirts. What's the deal :p

This is a great compilation you've got Zauron. Props to you. Could you explain ZSS down-B though? I don't really get what it does.

Zauron

Smash Journeyman
Lol Kokichi, I've seen you all over the place asking about these T-shirts. What's the deal :p

This is a great compilation you've got Zauron. Props to you. Could you explain ZSS down-B though? I don't really get what it does.
I didn't go to the demo, I just organized the questions people have and later added the answers given by other people. What I have there is a direct paste from the only person who said anything about the ZSS Down-B, I haven't seen any other details to add. Sorry

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
- Does dodging while hanging on a ledge still count you as on the ledge for the entire length of the dodge animation, preventing others from grabbing it?

[/color]
Yeah this was answered in Gimpyfish62's thread.

Edgehogging – Edgehogging works the same way it did in melee, characters gain invincibility frames on the edge, and during a rolling animation or getup attack other characters cannot grab the edge.

Zauron

Smash Journeyman
With only 3 unanswered questions now, we haven't got any more information in the last couple days. I'd say this is all we are going to get for these questions.

Now, will anyone take the info in this thread as well as the various impressions threads and compile it into a huge "what we know" FAQ or something? Gimpy's impressions post is kind of like that, but it isn't going to be as comprehensive as something like that could be. It doesn't include every little detail like the new discovery that you get a free Final Smash if you do really badly and some of the details mentioned in this Q&A and elsewhere.

Unfortunately I'm way too busy to compile all this info myself.

Top Bottom