• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Olimar Colour List

Zori

Smash Champion
^ oh wow lol someone who does not meat ride fino, I though it was a dying breed on the olimar forums o-0

show em who boss :d

Zori

Smash Champion
no reason just idiots don't have a mind of there own so they copy fino, its funny when fino does it cause i know fino but when they do it, its tacky

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
*poof*

Well actually I thought it was something that the whole Olimar community made up for the lolz. I even asked a while backed why blue gloves was hated, I just went along with it.

Fino

Smash Master
*poof*

Well actually I thought it was something that the whole Olimar community made up for the lolz. I even asked a while backed why blue gloves was hated, I just went along with it.
Well, light blue in general is a gay color anyway, so...
Double QTF.... blue gloves / pink boots is like the steak of the olimar forums :p

Also Draconoa just won this page XD

~Fino

Llumys

Smash Champion
Why can't be be friends?

All the Pikmin get along, regardless of their colours. :(

You guys better appreciate this, because I'll never get these five minutes back.

Top Bottom