• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official OC3 Pacific West Inventory Thread

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could bring a T.V. and such, but more than likely I'm going to be back-packing it there. :/ However I will bring my cube set up.
So you can go ahead and add one more for the cube.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Uh, a slight problem.

I might be able to haul things the day before the tournament. But after ... that's another issue.

For starters, I have to leave the tournament immediately for Hollywood because the CGS is going on that same night.

It's still a long ways to go, and the CGS on that day might be meaningless, but I seriously doubt it, the way they've been playing up to this point. So, if it comes to it that I have to go to Hollywood right after oc3, we'll have to figure out how to get everyone back their stuff (at least the things I'm picking up).

--GCII

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Please,

If anyone can possibly help with tv's, gamecubes or vcrs please stand up.

Even if you aren't going to 0c3, and wish to help out in a way, you can always drop the Tv's, Cubes, or vcrs at my house for use at 0c3. That would be much help.

Just be sure to lable your TV, cube and vcr so there is no confusion in returning it to you.

thanks again

Ken-

The Game II

Smash Champion
For those who can’t take their TV or VCR to the tournament…

I don’t have to go anywhere on Thursday, which means I can pick up people’s stuff and take it to the tournament site.

If you CAN take your electronics to the tournament, please do so. I’m doing this for the people who have no means of bringing their electronics, but still plan to attend the tournament.

Please let me know that you need me to get your stuff by Wednesday, and then PM me your address. That way, I can set up a schedule.

By the way, I live in Long Beach, so consider how far away you live. I can probably start in San Diego if needed and work my way north.

- - THE LIST - -
nealdt - TV

Top Bottom