• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nintendo Smash Bros. 3DS Stream at Comic-Con Starting Now!

James N.

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5335 0867 6499
I knew they'd die quick in Lost Levels... But that was just poor platforming there.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I don't understand why they're playing Lost Levels though...?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I really am taking pity on those two players who are playing The Lost Levels. I was actually able to beat the Super Mario All-Stars version without using any warp zones.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
They're struggling on the Lost Levels quite a bit. Man, nothing is more embarrassing than sliding sideways into Koopas.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
The girl is really pretty. I like that guy, too. He's the Amiibo guy. Man, what a friendly face he has.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Just got home...what am I watching? Isn't there supposed to be a tourney?

JohannFKNFaust

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SamaelDevonJudd
Switch FC
SW 5644 9593 9010
I'll have to watch this from the beginnin when it's up on Youtube fully... *Just woke up* xD

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
YOOOOOOOO
THEY TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS ADVANCED COMPETITIVE STUFF
WOAHHHHH DUUUDE NINTENDO <3 OPENING UP TO US

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I want to see gameplay... these 3 guys' banter is abysmal.
This is the worst stream i've ever participated in.
The hell? Why are you guys complaining?
Toph, Scar, and this Nintendo dude are talking about some high level stuff, it's not like they're talking about what they ate yesterday! They're talking about interesting Smash stuff like the characters, matchups, balance, game details and features! What's not to love?
Have patience, there is NO doubt we will see more gameplay shortly, but for me having A VISIBLE DIALOGUE BETWEEN NINTENDO AND THE COMPETITIVE COMMUNITY IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Toph, Scar, and this Nintendo dude are talking about some high level stuff, it's not like they're talking about what they ate yesterday! They're talking about interesting Smash stuff like the characters, matchups, balance, game details and features! What's not to love?
Have patience, there is NO doubt we will see more gameplay shortly, but for me having A VISIBLE DIALOGUE BETWEEN NINTENDO AND THE COMPETITIVE COMMUNITY IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!
In the immortal words of english teachers everywhere, "Show, don't tell."

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
In the immortal words of english teachers everywhere, "Show, don't tell."
I understand the concept completely, yet this does nothing to diminish my criticism of their ungrateful attitudes or my commendation of the strengths of the commentary.

Last edited:

Yori

Banned via Warnings
Wheeen are 1v1 starting???
Anyways they said something about a surprise. I wish it is the E3 build in the eShop, I hope it is what they're playing right now without the option to select characters in the eShop and I expect it to be a new character.

Last edited:

Yori

Banned via Warnings
The players on now seem moderately competent. Rosaluma looks pretty nice.
Yeah this is pretty interesting to watch.
Edit: HE SAID SHT ON A NINTENDO STREAM

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Your opinion means nothing to me. I came to see gameplay not people talking about Smash.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Man, there's too much talking and not enough playing... I want to see more matches instead of talking about the match afterwards longer than the match itself...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Your opinion means nothing to me. I came to see gameplay not people talking about Smash.
Hence, why I said "but for me".
Also, sir, my appeal is to patience. Calm yourself, be humble and virtuous.
There is no need to be high-strung.

XLIFE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
fevariblaze
I'm not implying they're horrible people, just said their banter was getting boring. They played Lost Levels and talked about basic stuff for almost half an hour like "This character does this", "This is how you play" "Smash Run is this" hearing it again doesn't make it any more interesting than it already was. My comment was directed at a certain time period, you answered a good 10 minutes after I did and I'm not even streaming it live. If they talk about combos and stuff later then cool, but if I sit down expecting to watch a tournament, I wanna see a tournament lol not some dudes rambling on about something I'm already familiar with.

Top Bottom