• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Mario Circuit Thread

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather it be just the area shown to us in the video. I don't want it to be Mute City.
Ah, fair enough. I'd just personally rather have it moving down the track so you could at least see something different than that boring turn all the time, but it isn't as fast or extreme as mute city, so players wouldn't be moving around to much. It could really represent Mario Kart a whole lot more.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
here are the soundtrack suitable for this stage:

Mario Circuit (SNES)

Luigi Circuit-Mario Circuit(GC)

Mario Circuit(DS)

Wario Stadium-Waluigi Pinball(DS)

max32090

Smash Ace
Mario gets Delfino Plaza.
Peach gets her castle.
Bowser gets his castle, I suppose.
Luigi gets his mansion.
Toad gets Mario Circuit!

That's just wishful thinking, sadly. I'm interested to finally see an official update on a Mario stage, so I'm looking forward to it. (Realistically, Mario will get the Mario Circuit and Peach will get Delfino Plaza).
i dont think toad will be in this because peach like uses toad in one of her moves

link 226

Smash Rookie
To me the stage looks kind of boring. It is probably the best stage to represent mario kart, but there are so many better tracks to pick from. I personally hope it is a bit like f-zero with a moving platform. . it adds more of a fast paced batttle. But throwing my enemies into shy guys will be fun :chuckle:

Eh, maybe, it will go from one track to another, anyone thought of that? unlikely though

Hejiru

Smash Ace
It will probably be like Mute City was in Melee.
And I bet it will be called Mario Circuit, but what do I know.

burrito

Smash Lord
To me the stage looks kind of boring. It is probably the best stage to represent mario kart, but there are so many better tracks to pick from. I personally hope it is a bit like f-zero with a moving platform. . it adds more of a fast paced batttle. But throwing my enemies into shy guys will be fun :chuckle:

Eh, maybe, it will go from one track to another, anyone thought of that? unlikely though
Fast paced doesn't really go with Mario Kart. I mean, it's kart racing. It's the total opposite of the extremeness that is F-Zero.

Kirb94

Smash Cadet
This is actually different. The Mario Kart stage is stationary unlike Mute City.

Xigger

Smash Lord
Everyone keeps saying that it is like Mute City, which is a perfectly dumb thing to say since the stage clearly stays still AND we know nothing about it.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
This stage is really cool. It's cool that the carts go above but it sucks that if you get into the way then you are boned. lolz

deathborn00

Smash Apprentice
i like the update, it's a nice representation of mario kart. lol i want bowser to get his castle, they could have made bowser's castle a race track and get 2 franchises in one. XD

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Just want to mention that it's probably the worst Mario Kart track I've ever seen. Well, it's on par with Figure 8 Circuit from MKDS. But something about this one just doesn't look like a typical Mario Circuit, as they usually have more interesting level design. Lots of good turns and stuff.
Hopefully it's not the Wii Mario Circuit? Or is this from the GBA one? I never played it.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
If you only fight on one part of it,
where will you ever see this screenshot?

Top Bottom