• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Image Finding Thread

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
Can I ask of you to help out by making some of the following Dojo category buttons?

I'm not that kind of Photoshopper, but this is for my own version of the site that I'll be making sometime soon. A more...organized version, so to speak.

Requesting the following:

-Group Mode (red - and by that I mean take the Characters button and replace the little man with an X)
-Solo Mode (yellow, the little man icon)
-Vault (green, see the main menu from the Options article)
-Nintendo WFC (pink - this is possible, right? Again, see main menu screen: the two "connection waves")
-Data (light blue, folder - Notices...)
-Options (purple, wrench)
-Adventure Mode (orange - Subspace Army sign; you should know this one)

Also, subcategory buttons for some of these sections.

HOW TO PLAY
"Super Smash Bros."
"Subspace Emissary"

Blue lines on top.

ADVENTURE MODE
"Friends" (a new idea I came up with, look forward to it another time)
"Enemies"
"Bosses"

Orange lines on top.

Thanks in advance!

You know I posted all of these in the thread you made. If you like these I'll make the rest.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
Metalknux, that was a perfect examnple of a oneline post, please do not post like that again, it'll get you and infraction. Put some thought nto what you say or don't say it at all.

Edit: In all seriousness, I did that to show my previous request to people who hadn't seen it before, in hopes that it would someday be acknowledged.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Well I'm jsut looking out for you. I would have just restated your request if I were you rather than run the risk of an infraction. THEY SUCK.

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
Currently I was trying to make this as my 1st sig but I tried or a couple of hours and couldn't figure out how; so here I am. I wastrying to make a sig using the characters Pokemon Trainer (he will be used for the center) then Pit (this picture will be inverted so he is facing to the left and will be on the left border, of course w/o the stages background) and Ike (this picture will also be inverted so he is facing instead to the right and that he is on the borders right). This will be with a black background followed by a dark green bordering with (in the center) the words Loseria in the same dark green color as the border. Feel free to make the background look smexy :p

Ikes pic- http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike.jpg (please remember to invert this horizontally)

PTs pic- http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/pokemon_trainer/pokemon_trainer.jpg (if you need to due to lack of room you can always just put the PT only)

Pits pic- http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/pit/pit_070528a.jpg (also invert this one)

I hate asking people whom I don't know for favors but this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Jr. Troopa

Smash Rookie
I have been looking all over Google and have not found what I needed. I have attempted to take pictures with my camera, but it has done no good to me. I’m not very good with it. I am trying to take pictures of Fort Francis, exterior and interior, without Mario (Super Paper Mario). You can use Dottie, so that way, I can have the whole scene show up. If any one could do this task, it would be appreciated, by myself and my friends, who are working on a project, and need those images. Thanks!

Civy

Smash Cadet
Ssb-France 's staff is looking for screenshots of all alternatives costumes of all character in SSBM.

If anyone have some screens... Or could do screenshots :s (PM me ^_^)

Thx in advance :) !

Tha Ice Cream

Smash Rookie
Can anybody make character blocks like these with Arceus, Balloon Fighter, Elliwood, Dr.Crygor, Ray 01, Lucario, Krystal and Mr. Game and Watch?

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Looking for a decent quality image of Ike doing his taunt (where he throws the sword into the ground and folds his arms), any help on this would be appreciated.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Anyone know the site Where this came from? I found it once before but now I can't find it. I really want the Lucario version of this..but I need the others too.
Pic from my photobucket..don't hotlink please.

Thanks.

Omhatoen

Smash Apprentice
Hi! I was wondering if someone could make me a sig please?

Here's what I want on it:
-Comic Sans MS font
-White color, Bold
-Text saying "Omhatoen" at the bottom right corner of the sig
-I want these brawl characters on the sig:
-Meta Knight Doing his sword Taunt
-Ike having his sword on his back
-Mario doing his finale on it (somewhere, it doesn't matter)
-R.O.B. just standing on the far right of the sig
-Poke'mon Trainer Standing in the middle of the sig
-I also want the background image of the sig to be the stage on brawl, Battlefield; daytime.

If you could do this, i would be grateful.

NOTE: To the person that's willing to do my sig request, once you're finished with it, can you please PM me the results, or atleast tell me it's ready? Thanks! -Omhatoen

EDIT: I also want Diddy Kong on there flying around on his Jetpack with his peanut popguns out in his hands shooting stuff, and Tabuu too

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Urgh....Found the image I was looking for. Thanks T!mmy! My order is cancelled I guess.

Gesi1223

Smash Apprentice
I'm just requesting a high quality and decent resolution(About 1024x768 or higher if possible) ingame screenshot of Peach's Final Smash including the 'fleshed out' template from the FS.

I've checked google many times and I only come up with the small picture from the Smash Bros. Dojo which is only under 500x500 pixels.

Top Bottom