• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Finally got to see Zamus's :)
Kinda meh, but it might entail seeing Zamus as a separate character.

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance
I just saw the Subspace Videos for the first time. I really must say it: WOW!! That was amazing! It's marvelous to see how they managed to tell the story without even the smallest bit of spoken text.

I can't wait to see how Link's videos are going to be. As far as I can tell from the existing pictures at the Dojo, he'll team up with Yoshi.

Another great point is how both Nintendo enemies and Subspace Army are being defeated in this mode. Hopefully, there will be a few nice Zelda, Metroid and Pokémon enemies as well.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Compilation of everyone's final smashes ('cept Diddy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bqdOH3js0

wow@Ike. Simply badass. And DK's is really not good, although it makes DK stronger for a while.
Oh my god... Ike's FS... is... Amazing. Link went from 24% damage to 95% damage. O_O Freaking wow. I now love Ike more than ever. That is so cool.

Metaknight's is kinda cool, too.

I

i8waffles612

Compilation of everyone's final smashes ('cept Diddy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bqdOH3js0

wow@Ike. Simply badass. And DK's is really not good, although it makes DK stronger for a while.
Wow, simply wow... Ikes FS is so BADASS!!!!

Dk's as it appears aint so good if your not standing right next to him... (they should make him like controllable when hes in his FS so he can go around actually harming players)

ZSS's looks nice as well too..

Pikachu's looks like its hard to control but according to the damage meter, it looked like it did a lot of damage.

Meta Knight was cool tho, lol.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Ike's fs is pure win. Omg everyone's fs owns expect for DK's. Btw how did u get those subspace videos?

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
i love that vid of the final smashs! Ikes, and Peachs are my favs so far. I cant wait for the FSes of IC and Zelda!

PS: The subspace emissary vids are the best.... ever!

PPSS: hey, i just found this interview from kwiwbox.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-8W19ljhK7E

at one point, the girl who is interviewing the guy from nintendo asks who will be in the game besides sonic. the guy then goes to say (after 1:27) that characters like mario, then studders, and then goes to say luigi.

either the guy was just being wierd, or did he just reveal that luigi will be in the game? forgive me if this has already been talked about.

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
WTF o_O Ike's FS made 72% damage!

Uber awesome! and in which video did Pit talk?

I

i8waffles612

I remember I seen a video where he talks... I think it right after when he won the match, where it announces the winner... I will try to find it .

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Anyone thinks that Wario was trying to save Zelda?

Or are they trying to turn Wario evil? I can't wait to find out what happens next in subspace.

SpaceFox

Smash Rookie
i love that vid of the final smashs! Ikes, and Peachs are my favs so far. I cant wait for the FSes of IC and Zelda!

PS: The subspace emissary vids are the best.... ever!

PPSS: hey, i just found this interview from kwiwbox.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-8W19ljhK7E

at one point, the girl who is interviewing the guy from nintendo asks who will be in the game besides sonic. the guy then goes to say (after 1:27) that characters like mario, then studders, and then goes to say luigi.

either the guy was just being wierd, or did he just reveal that luigi will be in the game? forgive me if this has already been talked about.
Sweet! Looks like Luigi is definetly gonna be in now!

Never had a doubt that he wouldnt though, but at least now we know that he will be in it.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I think Wario is a bad guy...

Also, Ike's Final Smash is too good. It's going to be the reason items are banned.

EDIT:
Ike's Final Smash spits hotfire...Too good.
Same can be said for Peach's and Link's. Ike's and Link's FS look very similiar (only Ike's is more flashy).

Has it been confirmed that Smash Balls are items?

Top Bottom