• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official FL Power Rankings (top 10) as of 10/04/07!!!

chaddd

Smash Lord
because carter getting 1 win in 1 tournament in 1 state that I dont give 2 ****'s about proving anything means alot.

he beat me gg he owns me but you need to stfu because i still own you for now.

and citing that falcon punch is getting old. I got falcon punched. rare, but it happens. gawes is good, i'm not gonna deny it.

chaddd please just be quiet about me being bad, and about my skill in general especially considering the way i beat you last time. I've proven myself in ways that you have yet to do. I've already done what i've wanted to do in the smash community, and I plan on doing more at VLS. quit trash talking for other people i dont care what you have to say about skill because your opinion doesnt matter the only reason to post this is to hopefully get you to stop making such asinine posts in atlantic south. Any threat to your great status as "best in GA" warrants one silly post after another. There was absolutely no drama happening when I first moved here, and then what happens all of 4 days after I 2-0 you? indeed.

if you wanna really talk about this PM me or IM me at cubapete008649, if you'd act more on the boards like you did in real life you'd be much better off. But honestly PM me or IM me i'm not taking this drama you're concocting into this thread.
Jons. No PM. But you tell me about things saying one match is meaningless, but then use one match to talk about how you beat me for one of the first times you could manage. Get over yourself and stop pretending like I'm trying to make myself sound or look better. You just turned what is really my state's improvement into a john about why you suck so much at this game, and also managed to diss my entire state in the process. You don't think I'm somewhat obligated to post the video? Discussion over.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
matches dont count. sets do. get it straight.

and its not dissing the state in what you think. I dont mean to prove anything in GA, which is what I mean by "not giving 2 ****s about" As for the smashers in general, I think georgia in alot of respects is better than florida, at least for tournament experience. But for competition and challenge, GA just doesnt stand up to my experiences in florida.

beating you for one of the first times i could manage?

let us take a retrospective shall we?

LTEC2: you beat me 3-2

full metals: you beat me 2-1

sleepy's: i beat you 3-2

SOD5: i beat you 2-0

now we can do all sorts of analysis on how this match went this way and this match went that way but the fact stands that i've been on top lately and you're gonna have to deal with it.

you can tell me i suck all you want but it wont change anything about my personal views, or the general consensus of smashers in general.

I have no hate chaddd just disappointment even mikeG has told you to chillout, I havent even told you you sucked.

but to be honest, no matter what you will always think you are better than you are. straight up this is real talk you have an inflated ego and you need to chill out dont make me quote mike on this one. You're posts are just straight up stupid because you john all the time and put words into people's mouths. Any time someone beats you they are enemy number 1 and its just ridiculous. I've never felt compelled to do this since cash mooney got ultra stupid on the forums but

*puts you on ignore*

nothing you post contributes to the community, you're opinion doesnt matter to me since not only do I only prove things for myself and not others, almost everyone else has a vastly different opinion anyway.

But most of all I just plain dont like you, and i dont wanna see your posts again.

BTW, i'll type out your response to this, I can already see it

"you're a **** pu$$y cant even have a real argument you suck you're arrogant i NEVER EVER JOHN EVER."

have fun chaddd, I hope maybe completely overlooking your horrendous personality online i'll be able to see you in real life and not get a sick feeling thinking about the atrocity you become online.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
WAIt..... what is this? there's mcscruff's in GA? PEOPLE SMASH THERE??

Lol Is This Kid Chad Even Good Enough To Be Talking About Xif??? How Are U Losing To This ganon poop ?

AND XIF YOU GOT FALCON PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH LIKE A *****.... LOL @ U

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
whoa guys! is it really that serious? just settle this with a best of 7 PRIDE MATCH!

I'll be the ref.

chaddd

Smash Lord
whoa guys! is it really that serious? just settle this with a best of 7 PRIDE MATCH!

I'll be the ref.
While that's all well and good and everything, I really don't care if XIF thinks he can beat me based on one set we play when [no johns].

Who cares? I'd rather not be in the same room as XIF if it's all the same to everyone else. Keep smashing, dude. Tell me what I mean to you, XIF, and then speak for the rest of the boards like what you say on here has ever been any more important than what I say on here. Just keep smashing, dude.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Lolz, this thread just gets better and better every time I look at it. I've gotten several really good laughs out of it. Keep it up everyone so I can live a bit longer.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
HOw come xif keeps trying to drop this $hit with the chadd f4ggot and chad cant help but sit on Xif's nutsack like he's santa, stop the drama pusbag

1-up

Smash Journeyman
new FL top ten:

1 chadd
2 chadds ego
3 taco bell
4 exarch
5 exarch
6 bigmac
7 taco bell
8 lambchop's intelligence
9 my pet ferret