• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Here RPG's.

I originally wanted the cannon to be pure white (most of it still is) but a lot of orange was thrown on there, too.
That fits better than I thought it would. It's cool that you made the cannon multi-colored, it fits nicely. Oh and Ike's original color pants could work on your purple Ike good to hopefully, that is, if you don't want to try blue.

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys, I don't have photoshop, but I'd really love a few of Lucas to make up for the lack of him in the alternate colours update.

Tsuki

Smash Apprentice
Orange Link :D

And heres one of Lucas,tried to make him look a bit cooler ^^
As you can see i really rushed this one,sorry about that

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Challenging Request

Its alot to ask for but:

Could someone make a recolor of Bowser with a blue shell WHILE he's holding a blue shell from Mario Kart in his hands?

I want to use it for my sig and I'll give 100% credit to the person who makes it.
Not to mention, that the person who does make it for me will be my new god who'd I hang a poster of in my living room and hump on occassion.

PS: PLEASE! :urg:

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
That fits better than I thought it would. It's cool that you made the cannon multi-colored, it fits nicely. Oh and Ike's original color pants could work on your purple Ike good to hopefully, that is, if you don't want to try blue.
Well right now, I'm making the same themed ZSS.
It shouldn't take that long at all.

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
Its alot to ask for but:

Could someone make a recolor of Bowser with a blue shell WHILE he's holding a blue shell from Mario Kart in his hands?

I want to use it for my sig and I'll give 100% credit to the person who makes it.
Not to mention, that the person who does make it for me will be my new god who'd I hang a poster of in my living room and hump on occassion.

PS: PLEASE! :urg:

fums63

Smash Apprentice
oy i hav another request. can someone make ike in his lord suit from the end of path of radiance? and if its not too much of a hassle also his radiant dawn form and his vanguard suit. thank you

vinternet

Smash Cadet

I think for PT's alt colors they'll do a scheme around each character's shiny colors. So this would be black.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
NSFSWF WARNING

I actually made these over the summer because I couldn't find a good 3D picture. I just found one recently, so I made these.
Most of them are based of various sprites and art, with a couple of originals. See if you can figure which is what!

Y'know, I just realized how much of an oxymoron Official Fan Custom Colors thread is...

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace

Luigi recolored to be Waluigi.
Thats pretty cool, except that the letter/symbol on his hat is supposed to be yellow and his shoes are supposed to be orange-ish.

I made a Waluigi-Mario a few pages back if you wanted to see ;)

Top Bottom