• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Duck Hunt Dog Player's Guide *KO Percents Added*

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Hey, you know how the game tells you that Duck Hunt covers his ears when
the can is shot close to him? Well, I think the same happens with clay.

Spirst

Hey, you know how the game tells you that Duck Hunt covers his ears when
the can is shot close to him? Well, I think the same happens with clay.
The animation occurs if you detonate a clay pigeon while Duck Hunt is idle and very close it.

Vanflake

Smash Rookie
A challenging but very rewarding combo is to have the can a set distance from the opponent. Note based on their percentages the farther they will be launched so space accordingly (best at 40%.) Grab your opponent, pummel them once then back through them into the can. Press B to explode the can on him launching him slightly after that quickly do a dash attack to finally launch them into the air. This move should do around

proxibomb

Smash Clown
A challenging but very rewarding combo is to have the can a set distance from the opponent. Note based on their percentages the farther they will be launched so space accordingly (best at 40%.) Grab your opponent, pummel them once then back through them into the can. Press B to explode the can on him launching him slightly after that quickly do a dash attack to finally launch them into the air. This move should do around
If I'm correct, this small combo was actually in the Duck Hunt trailer, only there wasn't a dash attack. I'll be sure to add this in the next rendition. I'll have more work on this guide when I'm done with school. :L

Vanflake

Smash Rookie
Use the custom move quick draw aces as with that, you can fire at the can getting it across the stage very quickly only use gunman for zoning as it does leave you open to be comboed. Quick draw aces doesn't have the setup to destroy your clay pigeon but it's zoning is outstanding. Once I unlocked it, I never played Duck Hunt the same. This is the only custom DHD move i think players should use

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Be very careful, as you can actually get killed by your own can. The percents range from 185% to 189%.
Any percentage above is almost guaranteed to send you flying, especially when the percentages reach 200%.
figured I should mention DIing your own can :GCD: will easily increase how long you live when hit by it

Last edited:
Top Bottom