• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Dr. Derek Stiles (Trauma Center) for Brawl SUPPORT Thread

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Heh... I just got this idea in my head where Doc Stiles pulls out defibrillator pads for his > Smash A - giving the unlucky victim- I mean patient a nasty charge. :grin:
NICE! Defibrillator ft freaking w. Nice idea. I can't believe I'm just now posting in here, I just watched a new gameplay video for TC: Second Opinion on the Wii, and I can't wait. Did you guys know that to use the tweezers, you have to push "A" on top of the Wiimote, and "B" on the bottom like you are actually squeezing something together? Kinda old news, but for anyone that didn't know.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
NICE! Defibrillator ft freaking w. Nice idea. I can't believe I'm just now posting in here, I just watched a new gameplay video for TC: Second Opinion on the Wii, and I can't wait. Did you guys know that to use the tweezers, you have to push "A" on top of the Wiimote, and "B" on the bottom like you are actually squeezing something together? Kinda old news, but for anyone that didn't know.
Most realistic use of the Wiimote yet :)

And I am getting Second Opinion as soon as I can.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Well, I'll be d@mned...

I had no idea Atlus developed this game. I suppose I thought they simply ported games over and nothing else.

Yeah, given that he's a Nintendo-specific character and won't likely appear on any other consoles for a LONG time, yeah, he gets my thumbs up.

Unfortunately, like someone said, he has a LOT of 3rd party competition, which is a shame because he deserves the spot more than Snake, considering Snake has spent 80% of his appearances on other hardware.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
I hate that this thread keeps dying, I want Stiles in so bad. Btw, I got to play the Wii today, WOOT!!!!!!!

darkshy

Smash Ace
I like the idea but is Derrek really much of a fighter? He's a healer to me. Mabey if was a type of item. I mean c'mon they'er making a nitendogs item.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Guys like capt falcon and fox never fought b4 smash, just because one if not a fighter in their own game doesnt mean they cant fight...

Devotion

Smash Apprentice
<3 trauma center. I forgot about him and would love to see him in brawl as a total WTF character. Oh and your FS suggestions are awsome.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Hey, I totally forgot I made this thread :O

There is a new Trauma center game for the Wii in the works.

Still unlikely, but still one of the best **** suggestions I've seen (the fact it's mine is a coincidence).

Top Bottom