• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
smiley face

1 1
1 1
p1 starts on left eye
p2 on rite eye
p3 on nose
p4 in middle of mouth

Ranthozyk

Smash Cadet
Triforce Stage

Made this up in like 3 minutes. I'm not sure if an idea like this has been posted yet, though it probably has.. I like the idea. :3

DeathShadoe

Smash Rookie

Made this up in like 3 minutes. I'm not sure if an idea like this has been posted yet, though it probably has.. I like the idea. :3
It seems interesting... It would be fun in casual games, but most likely my tourney guild on gaia would ban it. (It's too big, you could get one K.O. and just run away for the rest of the match.) But, like I said, fun for casual games, I like it!:grin:

Ranthozyk

Smash Cadet
It seems interesting... It would be fun in casual games, but most likely my tourney guild on gaia would ban it. (It's too big, you could get one K.O. and just run away for the rest of the match.) But, like I said, fun for casual games, I like it!:grin:
I'm not into tournaments much, so I usually just make stages around casual play, I'm glad people like it. ^_^

Final Mario

Smash Rookie
Stage: Dark Dreamland
Descritption: It is a dark star that is hard to stay on
P1: Top tip
P2: Right of Top tip
P3: Left of top tip
P4: Platform on top of top tip

RATE!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I think that stages that didn't return in Melee won't have much of a chance in Brawl.
You don't know that. Melee was rushed, so they could have had many stages to return in mind but never got around to it.

Also, way to quote something that I said so long ago that I don't even remember ever saying it in the first place.

Lolz.

Crystallion

Smash Ace

This is from Little Nemo - The Dream Master. It's a game almost twenty years old, and since Sakurai likes retro stages, I'd be thrilled to have a stage out of this game. I'm not sure how it would work out since I have played this game when I was 8 years old, then I gave it away, so I don't remember very much of it. I think it would look awesome in SSBB ^^

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
does anyone know how much detail we can put into these things? like with the background and stuff
When you make a stage here, just go crazy! Put anything you want in the background: mushrooms, tornadoes, a magical forest, monsters, etc. But when Brawl actually comes out, I think you may be limited as to what you can put. I think the backgrounds are just standard scenes: a mountain, a forest, a snowy place.

Danielman

Smash Apprentice

Original Donkey Kong, Level 1. I Added The Ice And Platform For Effect.Sorry If It's Been Done Already.

The Top And Bottom Of the Second Level.PM me If I got something Horribly Wrong.It's Been A while Since I last Played Donkey Kong.

The 4 level. Possibly One Of the more accurate Levels of mine.

Yeah, This Level Sucks.

Pong x2, Yeah!

That is All.

Shorty82524

Smash Rookie
I have a couple cool ideas for stages in Brawl. My first idea is:

ZELDA- SNOWPEAK RUINS
(The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)

This stage is made up of three different sections, or "scenes" if you will. It has elements from Mute City (a moving platform), Pokemon Stadium (alternating terrain), and the WarioWare stage (changing scenes). You transition through the scenes via a moving platform ala the Mute City stage from Melee. The first scene is...

Are...are those Chilfos?

The inside of the 1st floor. The moving platform settles into the ground so you can fight on the level ground. You can also climb up the two ladders and fight on top of the chandeliers suspended above you. You can also break the chandeliers so they come crashing down on your opponent, much like breaking the "death ray" on the Great Fox in Melee. Also, Chilfos will occasionally appear in the doorways to attack you by throwing their ice spears at you. Ice Keese are also up near the chandeliers, and they will attack you as well.

The next scene is...

Brr...it's cold!

Outdoors, Courtyard:
This is pretty basic. There is the level ground on the bottom, but also another large platform on the battlement type structure above the ground. You can access it via a ladder. Also, you can destroy the ice columns on the sides (like the pillars in Shadow Moses) to give you more room to knock your opponents off the sides, instead of just up.

And lastly....

Is that....Yeta?!

Inside, Yeta Boss Battle Room:
Yep, this is the room where you fight Possessed Yeta. And she's come along to fight as well! Yeta will stay in the background and occasionally attack you by sending out a freezing ice breath that will freeze you (think Mr. Freezie). There are 3 suspended platforms here as well. The floor is covered with ice and therefore is very slippery, so you're traction will be reduced (like the UFO in Fourside). Also, icicles from up top will fall down periodically and damage you. There are also ice columns on the sides that you can destroy like the previous stage.

I hope you like my idea :) Oh, and one last thing...

How long can YOU survive?

Behold! The Pit of Despair! Basically it's one tiny platform suspended over a floor made ENTIRELY of spikes :p Yup. There are also 3 openings: to the left, right, and up top. These are the holes by which your opponents (or you!) will be sent flying through to your doom when you get smashed. How long will YOU survive? :laugh:

Shorty82524

Smash Rookie
Twilight Palace might be neat...those blasted hands (you know what I'm talking about) could intermittently come in and attack you, or maybe steal your items like they did your....balls....in Twilight Princess >_>

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ok u guys might think it lame but just a flat stage with walls all tje way up so the only way u can KO is up and there will be constant wall techs with high damage battles
idk i like though das gona be my first stage i make

Ondo

Smash Apprentice
ok u guys might think it lame but just a flat stage with walls all tje way up so the only way u can KO is up and there will be constant wall techs with high damage battles
I have a similar idea, but with a football theme.

I call it Goalposts.

krabbymcnabby

Smash Cadet
I hope you like my idea :) Oh, and one last thing...

How long can YOU survive?

Behold! The Pit of Despair! Basically it's one tiny platform suspended over a floor made ENTIRELY of spikes :p Yup. There are also 3 openings: to the left, right, and up top. These are the holes by which your opponents (or you!) will be sent flying through to your doom when you get smashed. How long will YOU survive? :laugh:

You beat me to it :p

Except on mine, you cannot die It was called "Brawl 'till you bored"

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
http://artpad.art.com/?julmlv1wr8c

Pikmin stage, the Impact Stage. Very basic, it doesn't move, but the time of day does change, and at night Bulborb's will come and try to eat you. You have too platforms, that can be knocked down by attacking the stems. Every so often, a honeywasp will appear, and you can crack open the egg and and the nectar will fall. Whoever walks next ot ehe nectar and presses A will gain health back.

http://artpad.art.com/?juln2q16v0do

Mario stage, Bowser's Castle (Castle 1-1). The flying platform moves back and forth, and the lava will burn you. The fire balls will pop up on either side, and whoever grabs the ax and swings it at the bridge will make the bridge fall down, and then the only means of getting across will be using moves and the platform.

cc6150

Smash Rookie
IMPACT SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture mario about the size of 3/4 the stump.

Top Bottom