• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Code Q&A + Requests

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I already Softmodded my wii, I already have Geckos, 3.5.1 RC, all that though thanks for the guides.

sasook

Smash Champion
After some brief searching, I couldn't find what I was looking for. I've heard Lylat and Castle Siege have multiple stage names or something, and couldn't find them listed in the other thread with all the stage names alongside their file name.

Anyone know what the file names for those stages are?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
check in mofo's ultimate stage texture collection. it has the names of all the lylat cruise parts. None of the castle siege are listed because no textures have been made for that stage.

EDIT: Lylat Cruise:

STGSTARFOX_ASTEROID

STGSTARFOX_BATTLESHIP

STGSTARFOX_CORNERIA

STGSTARFOX_GDIFF

STGSTARFOX_SPACE

Spear Pillar:

STGTENGAN_1

STGTENGAN_2

STGTENGAN_3

Target Test Levels:

STGTARGETLV1

STGTARGETLV2

STGTARGETLV3

STGTARGETLV4

STGTARGETLV5

Smashville:

STGVILLAGE_00

STGVILLAGE_01

STGVILLAGE_02

STGVILLAGE_03 (for some reason, this might be _3 but I'm not sure. If it freezes up try the other option)

STGVILLAGE_04

sasook

Smash Champion
Ah I see. So all those names... require different files? Or do I put them all as one name into the same file?

And... what if I found a Castle Siege hack? xD What should I do?

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
My game freezes when highlighting Ness on the CSS, would this be caused by an error in the CSP of Ness, or by something else?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
ryu...sometimes pac files create issues on wifi. I would just delete the pac files on whoever doesn't need them. But keep them on the transforming characters.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
ryu...sometimes pac files create issues on wifi. I would just delete the pac files on whoever doesn't need them. But keep them on the transforming characters.
Thing is, I've got PAC files from the latest Plussery.
Even if I remove my Texture PACs, I'll have to keep the ones for the Official Build.

So, technically... Brawl+ ain't playable anymore on Wi-Fi, right?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
no. I meant the texture pac files. >.>

brawl+ is playable on wifi. I just freaking beat a ganon player 2 times with wario. And I beat someone 3 times with ZSS

and sasook...like the smashville textures, they all come in a zip with all of those. they are all separate files.

and you'd have to make a castle siege hack yourself if you wanted one.

sasook

Smash Champion
and sasook...like the smashville textures, they all come in a zip with all of those. they are all separate files.

and you'd have to make a castle siege hack yourself if you wanted one.
....Well this sucks. I got this from Mofo's Ultimate Stage collection (http://www.box.net/shared/4pcdrbox9o) and all it was, was a single .pac file. Looks like I'm not hacking Lylat any time soon.

I found this for Castle Siege, which is why I asked:

http://kc-mm.com/?p=1390

The DL for this is a zip, but all it has inside is a single .pac file as well.

.....Great.

._.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
so only one part of the stage has a texture hack on it then.

Lylat Cruise is crazy because you have the ship, the space, the warp places, all the ships in the background, the lasers, etc...

sasook

Smash Champion
Oh is that how it works? So maybe that Lylat pac file is just for the ship, leaving the sky/meteors/other ships/etc. alone?

Hmm, I'm intrigued to try this.

And if this works, you think the Castle Siege middle portion would work too?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
yep, that's exactly right. And apparently the person working on the Meteos texture(s?) for Lylat Cruise just stopped working on it :(

and I'm assuming the Castle Siege thing might work.

basically the reason those stages have multiple pac files is that if you tried to combine all of the different parts in it combined, it's be a HUGE file.

To elaborate on the Lylat Cruise...

There's the...

1. Main ship. This alone is probably the size of a regular stage texture.

2.The changing backgrounds

3. The warp places

4. The ships shooting lasers at each other in the background.

sasook

Smash Champion
Ah I see. I assumed it'd be like Corneria or FD or Halberd when it came to changing backgrounds and stuff, didn't realize multiple pac files are needed.

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
I've been having extreme issues with Textures and Brawl+ 5.0. When I've chosen my characters and enter the stage select screen the game freezes. Through various trials I have found that it IS NOT texture dependent or stage dependent. Everything worked fine in 4.1B, which was the last version I used. Any advice/help, and has anyone else been having this issue?

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
you know how after awhile the computer starts shield-grabbing and jab-canceling and stuff? I've been told they learn from us as we play but this has to be stored in code somewhere doesn't it?

Could we possibly use any tricky brawl+ stuff to make the computers do CGs and DACUSes and all that other stuff we do? It'd be awesome to make them really tough.

also I've gone nuts on the texture creation, it's kickass. Can I edit the color of the glow of Ike's sword? I found a red thing online but in game it's more like pinkish. I think I remember that being a .pac file like everything else but I failed to edit it.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Mecakoto, you probably don't the latest file replacement code.

Use the autoupdater.... I really don't understand why you're having problems X(

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Its probably the CSP, take it off and see if picking Ness works, if it doesn't freeze, then its the CSP.

Well, I've taken out the Common5.pac altogether and it works. Same with placing a fresh Common5.pac in it's place. So it would have to be the CSP for Ness. I've tried replacing all the Ness files in my Common5.pac with the ones from the fresh Common5.pac, I've tried replacing all the CSP in Ness' files with his default CSP; I've tried everything, but for some reason, it still freezes when he's highlighted.

Edit: Here's my Common5.pac, hopefully someone can figure out what's wrong with it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?otjtxjt4giq

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Hey guys, help

#1 I'm using v4.1 right now, and my Snapshot hack doesn't do Music replacements, what code should I add?
(BTW, I tried using the 5.0 Snapshot loader and it makes the music work, but after a few matches, when I select a character, It crashes)

#2 I tried switching to v5.0, but after loading up the Snapshot, it freezes when it goes back to the main menu...

Xyless

Smash Master
I haven't gone through the thread, but I am wondering if there is a code or program or something that lets you analyze the inputs frame by frame of a replay. A CPU Peach just did something that has no explanation, and I want to know what exactly it did to make itself do an AT.

Mr.Baconsock

Smash Rookie
I havn't checked to see if this has already been posted, but is there a code to remove the timers from the masterpieces, and also a code for removing tripping.

If someone could post them, that would be great :)

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
is there a code to have zelda and sheik loaded when one is picked, so the transformation is instant??

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
does anyone know how to get PSA to work for my mac, and could they please tell me? I really would like to design a character, but I only have my mac.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
the spirit temple one is on kitty corp: meowmix. I don't think the other two are downloadable yet.

EDIT: Oh, wait...the download link is messed up for the spirit temple. Nvm....

God of Humility

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible to change the color of Sonic's spin? (Like his dash attack or his neutral air).
Is it possible using PSA, an effect texture or anything? I hope so...

Thanks

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Yes, it is.

EDIT: Actually, that might be in his FitSonicMotionEtc.pac file.

which wouldn't be editable with PSA.

idk. D:

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Can somebody PLEASE download my common5.pac file and see if it works on their Wii? I seem to be having problems. But I don't know if it's my codes or my pacs causing the problems. If it works, it means I'm having problems with my codes. (I'm trying out the alternate file code for the first time.)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qmrmgzzm2nn

Many thanks!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
SO im getting homebrew installed by my friend in about 2 months, and i had on texture request. If anyone could make a white wolf thatd be awesome. if it had blue eyes itd be even better. i just want it to look like a traditional white wolf. Thanks!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, not sure if this belongs here or if I'm allowed to ask this question or whatever (i'm rarely in this board after all)

I'm unable to load discs (disc read error) so i'm loading ISOs with uloader and it works great. However, to the best of my knowledge, i'm unable to load ISOs from anything that applies any kind of hacks (such as Gecko OS).

Is there any way i can go about doing this? Am i able to load an ISO and apply textures at the same time? Or is there no program that would allow me to do so?

shanus

Smash Hero
Alright, not sure if this belongs here or if I'm allowed to ask this question or whatever (i'm rarely in this board after all)

I'm unable to load discs (disc read error) so i'm loading ISOs with uloader and it works great. However, to the best of my knowledge, i'm unable to load ISOs from anything that applies any kind of hacks (such as Gecko OS).

Is there any way i can go about doing this? Am i able to load an ISO and apply textures at the same time? Or is there no program that would allow me to do so?
While I don't use this so I cant provide input, I suggest you contact:

GHNeko (i think his new name is now: :V )

yoshq

Smash Master
Here's a question, why won't my BootMii work. I installed it via "IOS" or whatever, but idk what else to do. it doesn't show up when I start up the wii, just goes to "press A to continue"

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
have we figured out a code that shows taunt speech bubbles in saved replays???

also i downloaded a preset texture pack, and it has mario sunshine stage a different color, how do i remove the stage textures from it??

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
just remove it from the folder private/wii/APP/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/ and it's in there

I forgot what it's actually called in the folder tho

YOSHQ, you have to prepare it as an sd card format.

Top Bottom