• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Character Support Links Index

Florida

イーグランツ
So, what's the point of this thread?
The point of this thread is to show an organized list of all the character support topics that other members have created. This is not a place to discuss your most wanted character, in fact this thread isn't about any sort of discussion really. If people post in this thread, you'll most likely see them posting a link to a thread they promote (or in some situations, reporting some problems with the thread).

How do I submit a thread?
When submitting a character thread, please provide the following:
  1. Exact URL of thread (not a link to a specific post, or any highlighted words)
  2. Name of character
  3. Character's game of origin
  4. If third party, name of company
This thread entails a list of characters that have been suggested for inclusion in Brawl. The main purpose for this thread is so that members can find a character suggestions thread with ease. This thread also prevents anyone from making a second thread for a character suggestion that already exists. Topic gets locked? No johns-- visit here more often.

Why are some characters in yellow or red?
When a character is colored, it obviously has a purpose. If a character is in yellow, then that means that they have been confirmed as something other than a playable character ("deconfirmed"). If a character is in red, then that means they have been hinted or leaked as a playable character. And there's not much to it! If there's a character you think should be colored, tell me which character and what character; if you have logical evidence to support your reasoning, then I'll be glad to change that for you!​

Confirmed Characters:

Animal Crossing:

Donkey Kong:

Earthbound / Mother:

Fire Emblem:
F-Zero:

Kirby:

Legend of Zelda:

Mario:

Metroid:

Pokémon:
Punch-Out:

Star Fox:

Wario Land / WarioWare:

Other Nintendo Characters:

Third-Party - Capcom:

Third-Party - Konami:

Third-Party - Namco:

Third-Party - Sega:

Third-Party - Square(Soft)(Enix):

Third-Party - Ubisoft:

Third-Party - Other:

Fawriel

Smash Master
...you still misspelled "Gardevoir". XD
...and the L in WW Link is a capital one...

Well, uhm... good job! Go team!

Florida

イーグランツ
Thanks Mic!

...you still misspelled "Gardevoir". XD
...and the L in WW Link is a capital one...

Well, uhm... good job! Go team!
Alright, I've corrected the mistakes. If you see any other problem, let me know and I'll try to fix it straight away! Thanks.

I am posting my "Dante for Brawl" thread here.

Dante was in a game called SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighter DS. He's more commonly known from Devil May Cry, and is owned by Capcom.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...20#post2668020

Thank you for your time.
Dante has been added to the list :p

Florida

イーグランツ
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=84589

Brian
Quest 64

I can't really say if he's 3rd party or not, but he was made by THQ, in the case he might considered third party.
Oh, you've misspelled Calibur in Soul Calibur as well. Just so you know.

EDIT: And Tekken.
Hurray!!

boooo...mine still aren't on there :mad:

Tamagon (retro): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106139
Lucas (Mother): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108741
Brian, Lucas, and Tamagon were all added. I didn't go through the old one to add any topics that weren't put up yet, so you'll just have to post them again here. And thanks Vagrant! :)

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
This topic has been redone, with approval from both the original creator and the SWF staff, due to slacking in the original topic. I offered to help kaid out, and he accepted.

This thread entails a list of characters that have been suggested for inclusion in Brawl. I feel that the main purpose of this thread is to avoid multiple topics about the same character. If you are not sure about whether or not a topic for a character that you have in mind has already been created, check here or use the search function. Also, if you've made a new thread, post the link to it in this thread with the proper information (see end of post) and I'll be glad to add it to the list!

Nintendo Characters

Confirmed Characters

Mario

Wario Land / WarioWare

Legend of Zelda

F-Zero

Kirby

Metroid

Donkey Kong

Punch-Out!!

Other Nintendo Characters

Third-Party​

Capcom

Konami

Namco

Sega

Square-Enix / SquareSoft / Square

Ubisoft

Other Third-Party Companies

When submitting a character thread, please provide the following: the URL, the character's name, his/her/its game of origin, and, if third-party, to which company the character belongs. Only 4 more months left until Brawl! Huzzah!

All done! I did some housekeeping for you.
  • Alphabetized all names within series
  • Alphabetized all third-party companies
  • Removed all superfluous threads (duplicates, confirmed characters within series, etc.)
  • Highlighted (in yellow) all characters that have been confirmed as ATs or Pokéball monsters
  • Added games of origin for all assorted Nintendo characters
  • Added company of ownership for all assorted third-party characters
  • Edited clerical errors (spelling, grammar, etc.)

And I think that's it. Hope that helps! Feel free to just copy and paste the code back into the original message. :)

Florida

イーグランツ
And I think that's it. Hope that helps! Feel free to just copy and paste the code back into the original message. :)
Awesome! I was going to edit the list little by little, but thank goodness you were here :p
Good job man, I would've never of though to highlight deconfirmed characters :p
Alphabetized, very good. You'll definitely get the credit for helping >.<

-replaces-

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Anytime! I got kind of bored, so I just decided to alphabetize everything and rearrange it. Ctrl+F makes things easier, but alphabetizing just helps things look and feel more organized regardless. The highlighting is important, though, especially for new members who have no clue what's going on and still think Deoxys will be uber-tier. =P

(Then again, will new members REALLY think to use this thread and the Search feature? Doubtful.)

Florida

イーグランツ
(Then again, will new members REALLY think to use this thread and the Search feature? Doubtful.)
It's either that or Mic's wrath. They'll soon learn their lesson ;)
Again, thanks for the help. It's been replaced with the first edition.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Ahahah, that's true. Mic knows how to whip them into shape, so it's better that they learn quickly. You're quite welcome! =)

blinkd

Smash Cadet
Also, does anyone really think black mage will really be in it, I mean I would like him to be in it just as much as the next person, but hte chances of him being in it is highly unikely

parrothead

Smash Lord
Hasn't anyone created support threads for veterans other than the ones confirmed, like Mr. Game & Watch, the Ice Climbers, Ness, etc.?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i would love a G@W support thread. those two are always looked down on and they are the most original characters in melee.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I don't think Peach can be counted as being confirmed any more than Palutena can. Normally, I would say she was, but under the circumstances, I think this thread is too thorough to take liberties.
Good job!

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
I nominate Banjo and Bomberman along with Inky, that's right, Pacmans greatest foe, jk

seriously though, Banjo for Brawl!

And YES for Lyn.
P.S. I love you Lyn, where ever you are, I love you (I've never actually played FE but she's hot)

Edit: IC's and Ness this week or next FTW, Game and Watch, unlockable so confirmed after release...

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
Under the Punch Out!! section. King Hippo's Support thread goes to EarthBound's Flint Support thread. Might want to fix that error.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Also, does anyone really think black mage will really be in it, I mean I would like him to be in it just as much as the next person, but hte chances of him being in it is highly unikely
I hope your not referring to Square-Enix's Black Mage from the Final Fantasy Saga. He doesn't stand a chance whatsoever.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I created a general Luigi topic.

The link is here.

Do I really need to explain Luigi's game of origination? Fine, it's Mario Bros. XD

Florida

イーグランツ
Sorry everyone for the delays.
I've been moving the last couple of days to a new house, and the internet which is expected has not came just yet. Fiberoptics... I can't wait! ;)

Anyways, I should receive my upgraded internet by tomorrow. If so, then I'll get straight to putting your support links on the first page! If not, then please just wait with me a little longer.
I'm using a friend's comp right now, by the way. Thanks.

Florida

イーグランツ
All of the submissions should've been added to the first post. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Top Bottom