• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brawl Tier Discussion (OP Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
except considering the fact that you like pretty much anyone have never used samus. lol..
hey, buddy, i have playedseveral good samus's, and talked to hugs, who you cannot deny has played samus, the samus's ive played have yet to win, and hugs is convinced samus is the hands down worst character last time i talked to him

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I mained Samus in Melee, which is why I can't main her in Brawl.

Well I can't main Fox in brawl, but I play pretty good with him, it makes sense, Falcon was a close 3rd best after the space animals for main, I can't main him in brawl ;~;

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I also mained samus in melee. She and fox were considered my best chars.

I started out using samus in brawl but found out she sucked. However I did get really good with zair which is why a ended up moving to link. he has almost as good of a zair and can combo with it.

Still link may be better than samus....I think most people agree. But he still is a low tier

No matter who you play be it a low or bottom tier. You will have to find counter pick secondaries

That's why I made DK a secondary cause of the snake matchup :D

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Kinda funny how at first no one really bothered to rank Snake in the highest of tiers, now look at him.
Snake is now MIddle Tier, because I said so, and what I say always turns out to be true....in my head.

All swordsmen are Middle Tier+ and Jigglypuff is the worst character in the game.
****in balloon.
Yoshi is low Tier or middle tier, don't care which.
And Ganondorf can use his sword.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How can Snake ever go down? Even if some amazingly skilled players can beat him in tourneys, there are so many things about him that break the game. I'm not even talking about his oversized, everlasting hitboxes. But if a player can kill 90% of the characters with any tilt @~100% you can tell that somethings not right.

chckn

Smash Ace
This is so dumb, 762 pages and people are still saying that snake isnt even the best character in the game. What has this world come to? :[

Grunt

Smash Master
Hey guise, i changed my list. this is the final one because it's so awesome. no one can disagree. this means this thread can no longer gain any posts because this is what the final list will be. peace.

snake, MK
High
D3, Gaw, Falco, ROB, Marth
Hi-mid
Wario, Tink, Pikachu, Wolf, Pit
Mid
Olimar, Lucario, DK, IC, Kirby, Diddy, Fox, Zelda, Luigi, ZSS
Lo-mid
Ike, Lucas, Sonic, Shiek, Ness, Peach
Low
Mario, Bowser, PT, Yoshi, Link
Bottom
Samus, Falcon, Ganon

Grunt

Smash Master
O yeah, saw that on G4, my apologies.
way to ruin it. o.0

snake, MK
High
D3, Gaw, Falco, ROB, Marth
Hi-mid
Wario, Tink, Pikachu, Wolf, Pit
Mid
Olimar, Lucario, DK, IC, Kirby, Diddy, Fox, Zelda, Luigi, ZSS
Lo-mid
Ike, Lucas, Sonic, Shiek, Ness, Peach
Low
Mario, Bowser, PT, Yoshi, Link
Bottom
Samus, Falcon, Ganon, Jigglypuff

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
I think snake is going to be top tier for a long time. I'm betting there are still a few broken ATs out there that haven't been found yet that can alter the metagame.

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
@Chrono: D3 will never be top tier while I'm on guard! Top tier is going to be Snake and MK. High tier is going to be locked in place as the characters who can beat top tier characters but aren't as consistent.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
No we don't.
Exclusive "we", you were not included in that "we".

He is not a third party character -_-, snake was in a game for nes originally.
That's third party...

Third party means developed for a system by a company not affiliated with the company that created the system.

First party means created by the company that created the system, and second means created by a company owned by the company that created the system btw.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
fourth party means
A third party character that has had underground sexual relations with a 2nd and first party character.
Actually im pretty sure, Peach and Alex (GS) got Jiggy with Snake.

Snakes 4th party >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom