• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brawl Tier Discussion (OP Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blad01

Smash Lord
No.... Your tier list is not good at all. Please stop post tier lists if you haven't played good opponents...

I think we should start with ONE tier list, and everyone says what he thinks about it. I proposed mine, but everyone is busy with thei own tier list...

So what do you thinkof the idea to start an other thread with a Tier List in THE FIRST POST ?

I don't feel like it is too mucj early. The Tier List will evolve, for sure, but we already do have a view of the actual tier list.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ill just go from top to bottom,

Pika; too high

Lucas: wayyy too high

Kirby, a lil too high

Diddy: could be higher

IC's: top tier, im sure of, it, its inevitable

Falco, ROB, and Wolf: All much lower than they should be

Sonic: should be a little higher

Lucario: should be a good amount higher

Raistlin

Smash Lord
No.... Your tier list is not good at all. Please stop post tier lists if you haven't played good opponents...
Please stop posting criticism if it is both worthless and presumptuous.

ill just go from top to bottom,

Pika; too high

Lucas: wayyy too high

Kirby, a lil too high

Diddy: could be higher

IC's: top tier, im sure of, it, its inevitable

Falco, ROB, and Wolf: All much lower than they should be

Sonic: should be a little higher

Lucario: should be a good amount higher
Want to like, explain these? Pikachu has no bad match-ups except Metaknight, and Lucas ***** everything. As does Kirby. Diddy is good, but not amazing. IC's are all right, but get gimped easy and were nerfed from Melee. Nana is also ****ing ******** in this game. ***** had massive brain injury between the two games. Falco, ROB, and Wolf are all not that great, especially when compared with all the characters, who are better than them. Sonic is good except for the whole part where he can't kill his opponent. That kind of makes it tough to win. Lucario has the same problem as Sonic except he has even more trouble comboing. Bam, Bottom.

acojan

Smash Apprentice
MEH !!!! Why is mario sooo low ?!? he has amazing edgeguarding with his cape and fludd along with his great bair ! he doesn't need alot of kill moves cuz he can ledgeguard you to death ! maybe only people like snake and rob with their omgzzigwad up b's aren't so easily gimped.....

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Here's my explanation of the tiers:

BOTTOM TIER:

doesn't have much going for them at all, the reward is nothing compared to the risk involved, cannot camp or approach well enough to keep up.

LOW TIER:

Bottom tier, but not to the same extent. Most of these actually have some sort of thing going for them, such as strength, speed, or recovery, or lack of risk, but that's it.

MID TIER:

Have more going for them than low, they have enough things going for them that make them playable and viable against most other characters. They don't have much in the risk area.

HIGH TIER:

They have mostly everything going for them, save a weakness or two. This is where characters can start to do ridiculous things, like get easy kills. They have the best of something, can usually control games, and have an easy time minimizing the risks involved. They can compete with everyone, including top tier characters, for the most part.

TOP TIER:

These characters are obscenely good. They are built for camping and controlling the map, and they simply have everything at their disposal and barely have any risk at all. They're characterized by either having one very sound general strategy that isn't countered in any way, or being versatile enough to handle any challenge that comes their way.

Obviously I pulled these out of my ***, but my ***'s IQ has to be at least 110, so it works. There are some clear exceptions to these descriptions, the one that solidly comes to mind is Meta Knight, who doesn't camp well against other campers, but has the single best approach game due to having several different approach methods, and has every other thing imaginable going for him.

SwordmasterXXXI

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight
Pikachu
Snake
Lucas
Game & Watch

HIGH
Toon Link
King Dedede
Marth
Kirby
Olimar
Pit

HIGH-MID
Ike
Diddy Kong
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Fox
Zelda
Ice Climbers

LOW-MID
Jigglypuff
Mario
Donkey Kong
Falco
Sheik
ROB
Wolf
ZSSamus

LOW
Pokemon Trainer
Sonic
Ness
Lucario
Falcon
Bowser

BOTTOM
Link
Yoshi
Samus
Ganon

*This is Apollo at Raistlin's. We're cool because we hang out outside of Smash.
Link should go up, Marth's above DeDeDe, ness and Lucario are too low. There are more things wrong with that list.

zaethro

Smash Rookie
Link should go up, Marth's above DeDeDe, ness and Lucario are too low. There are more things wrong with that list.
Link is painfully bad. Playing with him is a retroflash to Smash64. Toon Link is what Link is supposed to be. I suppose that's karma for getting to be the "real" Link. I don't know how much he could be justifiably raised.

Dedede and Marth is a tossup for me. Marth is a great fighter, but I think Dedede deserves his place if only for just how hard he is to kill.

Ness could be higher. Won't argue with that.

Lucario can't kill. He can't be much higher.

Sonic, if given a little more love and attention, could be higher.

Atmapalazzo

Smash Cadet
(G&W's) U-smash is third strongest in the game.
Odd, I thought it was weaker than Ike's, Ivysaur's, and Lucas's?

On topic:

I don't see how Pika is top tier Raistlin. From what I've seen, he has bad MUs with Psi Boys and G&W.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Lucario has the same problem as Sonic except he has even more trouble comboing. Bam, Bottom.

And yet people place him higher than Sonic? By that Logic sonic should be higher than Lucario because his combos let him make up damage so he can kill easier.

Anyway Lucario can kill more easily and has good combos that he can use. His passive ability makes him more powerful and his hitboxes stay even after tha attack isf inished making him deadly in the air. He has powerful grabs, a powerful jab combo, excellent aerial game, a bit poor recover ybut due to his floatiness its never an issue.
Air guarding is easy for him though it can be a bit more difficult if the opponent weighs more sice they can fast fall to avoid him which means he needs to predict more easily.
Good grab game good specials over all. A good amount of moves that can setup for a kill and his Smashes have great range as well. IMO he is high tier material since he cana pproach, combo, kill and can make use of his passive ability.
Lucario does not have as much of an issue killing because his priority makyes up for it.

Sonic: Fast. Little priority. Few killing moves. Strong combos that can do from 20-30% depending on how many hits land. Excellent gimping ability. Excellent recovering ability. Homing attack stops ALL momentum from EVERY attack so he can survive for a long time.
Incredibly good approach game, good aerial game. Great grab range.
What hurts him is the lack of priority not the lack of kill moves. MK is the closest to Sonic in this respect since he lacks kill moves but unlike Sonic MK has a massive amount of priority in his attacks.
With an excellent approach game and excellent speed Sonic can easily pressure his opponents to death, chase them or play campy against characters he normally could not chase or pressure.
His Over B goes through nearly all projectiles and he can spinshot and punish an opponent very quickly and brutally. however the lack of priority means he will have a tough time against floaty characters.
MUST be unpredictable or he will get killed.

These characters are obscenely good. They are built for camping and controlling the map, and they simply have everything at their disposal and barely have any risk at all. They're characterized by either having one very sound general strategy that isn't countered in any way, or being versatile enough to handle any challenge that comes their way.
you're joking right?
Marth has TONS of strategies to put to use.
Snake tons of mindgames and strategy.
Top tier means they have very few weaknesses that hardly affect them and have little to no matchups against them.
They can combo, approach, camp, pressure, they can do it all and rarely would they have a problem against characters in a low tier than them.
MK has a great approach game but its not the best since even he has problems with projectile users.

Wolf has only ONE strategy but he isn't top so that blows your whole definition out the water as well.

Obviously I pulled these out of my ***, but my ***'s IQ has to be at least 110, so it works.

zaethro said:
Link is painfully bad. Playing with him is a retroflash to Smash64. Toon Link is what Link is supposed to be. I suppose that's karma for getting to be the "real" Link. I don't know how much he could be justifiably raised.
In Smash 64 Isai was capable of making Link compete with the best despite the fact that Link was on the bottom of the tier list in that game. To insinuate Link has returned to his 64 self would insinuate that he can still compete.

Link is not painfully bad as people make him out to be, there is a thin line between truth and exaggeration.
The main reason Link has a hard time is because he cannot combo and his recovery is arguably the worst in the game. Hell he gets gimped by his own boomerang if he catches it in mid air.
He has little to no edge guard ability, no pressure game and no combos at all.
Many of his moves also place the enemy out of range so he is literally forced into a defensive game style. This isn't to say he is the worst but he is at best low mid tier level.
mainly since his projectile game is decent and his grapple can make it difficult for characters like Marth and MK to approach.
He can't combo or pressure and though he has some ability to approach it means little since he won't be capable of keeping up with his opponent. He becomes a one hit guy so if a person plays defensively he has a tough time dealing.'
At best he is low mid tier level simply because he doesn't have a gross disadvantage in his matchups.

Browny

Smash Hater
Nana is also ****ing ******** in this game. ***** had massive brain injury between the two games. Falco, ROB, and Wolf are all not that great, especially when compared with all the characters, who are better than them. Sonic is good except for the whole part where he can't kill his opponent. That kind of makes it tough to win. Lucario has the same problem as Sonic except he has even more trouble comboing. Bam, Bottom.
please dont talk as if you have any idea what you are actually talking about. Faclo, ROB and Wolf **** in general. Sonic can kill fine, he has a very poweful b-air and u-air, his spring and d-air can both semi spike, bthrow kills middleweights at 150%, his fsmash and dsmash might appear to have short range, but its just as large as even marths smashes, with a stutter step, minus the tipper of course.

And lucario having trouble comboing... holy ****. Lucario is the only character in the game who has true combos where no amount of DI or airdodging will save the enemy since his attacks all last a long time and have very high priority. Im not even going to waste my time explaining while lucario has great kill options because you obviously have never played lucario, let alone read a single thing about him.

and just because i can

please stop posting tier lists if its based on nothing but worthless presumptions. please play as/against every characters first, then make a list.

Chrono Centaur

Smash Apprentice
Uhh, people doubt Dedede but he's actually amazing, with incredible priority/range with his attacks. Also, he's a heavyweight with six jumps AND an insane recovery.

and Bowser isn't low tier, he's medium.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Lucas seems to have more potential than most people realize. His upb, if u know how to use it, can totally block ppl from getting back on stage. Also, he has quite a few 30-damage combos. He's just a rather evasive character, but once he gets all up in yo face, he's like a parasite. Also, his pivot grab is great for evading aerial attacks and then countering with a grab. I vote that Lucas should be at LEAST high tier in ANYONE's opinion, if not top tier.

Mr. Brawl and Watch

Smash Apprentice
pikachu is #1 tier. bottom line.
Fox and falco has moved down a little, but they are still high tier. some say that you can't short hop laser with falco anymore, but you actually can, it just takes a bit more timing.
ROB is a heartless killing machine. def. high tier.
Lucas is high tier.
ganon is now a lower tier... Sadly for me b/c I am a ganon user... shoulda used a sword...
it's so many chars to comment about, so i'll just say this: USING IKE IS CHEATING!

ICANTCOUNT123456

Smash Journeyman
TOP-
Marth
MK
R.O.B
Falco

High-
Snake
Toon Link
D3
Wolf
Lucas
Mr. Game and watch
Ice Climbers
Zelda
Ivysaur
Olimar
ZSS

Middle-
Pikachu
Ike
Kirby
Squirtle
Fox
Pit
Luigi
Lucario
Ness
Diddy Kong
Peach
Jigglypuff

Low-
Donkey Kong
Mario
Samus
Sheik
Sonic
Link
Charizard
Wario
Captain Falcon
Bowser

Bottom-
Yoshi
Ganondorf

Don't hurt me, again this is my prediction for tiers in 09

-Don't get me wrong, I love snake, but his metagame blossomed VERY early, he's like Sheik from melee, blosdomed early, but came down later, thats my prediction.

BibulousDan

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure that if the actual items are turned off (not just set to None) that the capsule DDD can throw will be empty.
Thats not the case, for when i play competitively with friends, no items are on and everything is none (including they are checked off)

What are they gonna do about it for competitive play? Ban his Side B?

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
@ICANTCOUNT123456

That is the best Tier List I have seen thus far. Therefore you win the previous 302 pages.
Bowser is still ****ing low for no reason. Pikachu is too low, DK is too low, Snake is too low, Kirby is too low, Weeg is too low, Pit's too low, there's probably more things that haven't jumped out at me yet.....there's too much wrong with it. Then again, no one else comes close either.

massimo009

Smash Cadet
i think pikachu should go lower so no one will use him and know how good he is. seriously, i have played so many smakes and MK's that i can predict their every move nad always win. now noone will know what to do facing pika. (just to let know saying pikachu should go lower is sarcasm)

SaxDude93

Smash Apprentice
TOP-
Marth
MK
R.O.B
Falco

High-
Snake
Toon Link
D3
Wolf
Lucas
Mr. Game and watch
Ice Climbers
Zelda
Ivysaur
Olimar
ZSS

Middle-
Pikachu
Ike
Kirby
Squirtle
Fox
Pit
Luigi
Lucario
Ness
Diddy Kong
Peach
Jigglypuff

Low-
Donkey Kong
Mario
Samus
Sheik
Sonic
Link
Charizard
Wario
Captain Falcon
Bowser

Bottom-
Yoshi
Ganondorf

Don't hurt me, again this is my prediction for tiers in 09

-Don't get me wrong, I love snake, but his metagame blossomed VERY early, he's like Sheik from melee, blosdomed early, but came down later, thats my prediction.
No. Ness>Lucas. And I have proof. This is copy/pasted from G-FAQS.

Alright, most will agree Ness > Lucas in the air. Ness has an excellent Fair that's disjointed and deals around 10-16% if sweetspotted correctly. Ness' Uair KOs around 110%-120%? Not sure on those numbers, but that's pretty much on the top platform of Battlefield. Bair can be used in edgeguarding and is a great KO move, and Dair is the second most powerful {As in, how fast the victim falls} in the game, after Old Manondorf. Nair isn't as good as Lucas', but is quick, knocks them back for great spacing, and deals 10%, which is not bad at all. Nair is great for getting out of juggles, and can be good for edgeguarding.

While Lucas > Ness on the ground, Ness still has tricks. Ness has much better grabs, having a good mini-combo grab thing {B>, DThrow, Fair}, a possible spike kill on players not skilled against Ness {mostly novices. Anyway, FThrow to Dair.} FThrow is a very good throw for low %s. And BThrow is one of the few kill throws, and probably the best of all. At the least the heavier ones are set up for an edgeguard. UThrow is good on fastfallers at low %s. Lucas' grabs aren't near as amazing.

And, Ness can guard himself well on the ground. He has two great defensive moves {Up and DSmash}, a reflector {Though Lucas has the superior one}, PK Fire for getting thing into the air, and some good tilts {Utilt is great for knocking them into a rising Uair, and Ftilt knocks them into the air at higher percentages. Dtilt is spammable, but medicore}. And, Ness has his almighty dash attack, which many will say is awesome. Though nerfed from the last game, it's still great for knocking the foe into the air and does a handy 13% if all three hit.

While Lucas has Ness beat in specials, Ness' is still great. PK Flash can be used as an umbrella, and edgeguarding, but I'm not as familiar with the moves as other Ness mains. PK Fire from Ness, IMO, is better then Lucas', if only by a little bit. It leads to easy low % combos with grabs and throws, and serves the same purpose as Lucas' at higher %, though not near as good. Ness' PK Thunder isn't as damage dealing, but it's almost as good, and is better for Pit gimping due to it's fast speed. And, PK Thunder2 IS NOT AS EASILY GIMPED AS PEOPLE SAY IT IS. PK Thunder is pretty fast, and if someone is on the ledge and you space yourself properly, they won't gimp it, just eat some PK Thunder2, which is more powerful then Lucas'. Also, PK Thunder2 Mindgames is easier with Ness then Lucas. PK Magnet for Ness compared to Lucas is closer due to the Magnet Cancel. Magnet Cancel makes it so while Ness is absorbing something, he can do what one can do while holding a shield, like Roll, Sidestep, Jump, or Grab. And, the wind effect is nifty if you predict a Thunder from Pika and he doesn't bring it, so you put down the Magnet and possibly avoid a DSmash or FSmash {Or USmash, but I don't see a Pika using that in this situation}. Sure, it's not as good as knocking said Pika away with the Magnet attack from Lucas, but the Magnets are closer then they appear. Also, Ness recovers more then Lucas.

And Snake should be higher.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I spent a long time there with the only progressive thread being, "Type the name of your favorite character with your face."

I left shortly after.

ICANTCOUNT123456

Smash Journeyman
Bowser is still ****ing low for no reason. Pikachu is too low, DK is too low, Snake is too low, Kirby is too low, Weeg is too low, Pit's too low, there's probably more things that haven't jumped out at me yet.....there's too much wrong with it. Then again, no one else comes close either.
Uh... read bottem of post.

Shenkomi

Smash Rookie
I might give some thoughts that I have on Olimar. I typed this up two days ago on another forum. I'll give you kudos if you find out which one.

Olimar is a really good character. Of course, to notice that, you have to go beyond his special attacks and smash like crazy. He's got great range and he's a small target (His speed ain't half bad, either), along with all his moves launching fast and hard. His lightweight is a bit of a downside though, as well as his floatiness and tether recovery (which is gimped by edgehogging), but then again he's got to have some sort of weakness. The Pikmin are often unpredictable to the enemy, with each of them having special perks which can turn the battle in favor of Olimar.

The Pikmin have the potential to be used for several things.
-Grabbing and throwing an opponent (Best with Purple and Blue)
-Racking damage by latching on an opponent (Best with White)
-Smash attacks (Purple, Blue, and Yellow)
-Combinations (Red, Yellow, and White)

Did I mention he has Super Armor? With his down special and proper timing you can absorb an attack without knockback. It's considered more efficient than a regular air dodge since there's less lag and it gives you an opportunity to hit once the opponent's guard is open.

I'd place him High Tier only because of his gimped recovery and lightweight stats. Everything else is great if not perfect.

Basic summary:
Pros:
-Small Target
-Fairly speedy
-Smash attacks launch fast and strong
-Pikmin are often unpredictable
-Whistle Superarmor
Cons:
-Lightweight
-Floaty
-Gimped recovery

Ills

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm new here but I'm pretty sure I've gotten a grip around most of these terms (not really, I only learned how to Wavedash and l-cancel, etc. five months ago).

But I want to talk about Kirby.

Kirby is good. Kirby has improved from melee, maybe even back to SSB glory.

Okay, maybe not that good. He still has some flaws.

*Still light and KO'd easily, lol.

*No projectile unless he copies someone.

*If he copies someone, his taunts are unusually long it's very tough to shed them without a dtaunt.

*Down b, despite being improved, can be interrupted.

*Smaller jump with someone in his mouth, making kirbycides (sp?) slightly tougher.

But he's better, too.

*Has more kill moves than in melee.

*Stone is fairly ****, I killed a Metaknight at 54% with it. Maybe it has a sweetspot?

*Better run attack.

*Generally, less lag on his attacks.

*Vulcan Jab against a wall is a damage dealer. Even DI-ing out you still will at least take like, 30% of damage.

Anyways, I think Kirby has vastly improved and deserves a spot in the higher parts of the middle tier.

Kur

Smash Journeyman
Well, you can take this from a person who has Ganon as a second, and willingly places him in low tiers.

1.both ganon and falcon have insanely low priority. (most people's jabs can counter a raptor boost, that's how lame it is). they also have very limited approach methods since they lack any projectiles, and are usually forced to sideB their way across the map, which is really predictible. Falcon also recieved a huge power nerf along with smaller hitboxes. Ganon is just ****ing slow.

2.If you have trouble approaching Ike, im guessing he is spamming his Bair and sideB, no? well, these moves are his fastest, but all of them are easy to spot and dodge. bowser..uh, im not sure whether a question was asked or not. good for your friend :)

3.You need to watch some snake videos, snake is crazy good.

4.uh, not really, just a lacking of current metagame, and techniques.

Welcome to SWF.

Well that tells me a lot really. Ganon is slow. Yeah. But it isn't that hard to work with what he has. Even the best players get caught off guard once in a while, and with Ganon, that is all you need to send them off the map. It isn't hard either to force somebody to slip up and take a big shot to the face. I know he isn't the best, but he for sure isn't the worst. One last thing about Ganon, the warlock punch. While is is crazy slow and easily avoidable, I often find the chance to use it 4 or 5 times in a match. It is great for getting an easy KO on somebody with maybe 40% damage and they happen to be stunned, or stuck in somebodies 'fan spam attack' or Bowsers fire breath. Even in 1vs.1 matches I don't know how many times I catch people with it simply because they either aren't expecting anybody to actually use it, or they have no choice but to walk (or fall) right into it.

I did notice Falcon was weaker than in Melee, but he still hits pretty hard for somebody who gets around as fast as he does. I never noticed his attacks being any slower than anybody elses. But I never run in trying to hit with a smash attack anyway.

Using Ike is basically like cheating. I am not really sure what bair and sideb mean, but if you mean "every single attack he has" then yes. 90% of his attacks are just plain fast and cover huge ranges. Funny thing is, the only time I can beat my friends playing as Ike is if I pick Ganondorf lol.

I only mention Bowser because a lot of people in this thread place him pretty low in the tiers. But he is almost as bad (good) as Ike as far as I am concerned. His attacks are super strong, long range, and quick for such a big guy. Anybody with a little timing skill and a knack for setting up in the right position can KO nearly anybody with Bowser in no time flat.

I have watched some Snake videos, and yeah, while his moves are cool looking and things blow up a lot, it just seems too easy to avoid his attacks. Of course this is for 1vs.1 matches. In the chaos of a 4 player match, snake can be pretty deadly. I use him to sneak around and 'steal' other peoples kills.

I suppose I am lacking in current metagame and techniques, but I do have a long history with these games and recognize what works and what doesn't just because of my many hours of experience with them. I have even been in a couple tourneys at game stores. (placed 7th and 4th respectively) If that means anything.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
His tier list is a prediction rather than an actual argument on where characters should be placed.
Big difference.
What's the premise of the prediction? I mean, honeybear or whatever his name was was predicting a tier based on the premise that camping won't work as a strategy as it does now. Does this guy have a reason for his predictions?

I still fail to see the difference between predicting a tier list a year from now and arguing a tier list now, since we're all essentially predicting the placement of characters in the tier list, seeing as how we don't *make* the tier list.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
What's the premise of the prediction? I mean, honeybear or whatever his name was was predicting a tier based on the premise that camping won't work as a strategy as it does now. Does this guy have a reason for his predictions?

I still fail to see the difference between predicting a tier list a year from now and arguing a tier list now, since we're all essentially predicting the placement of characters in the tier list, seeing as how we don't *make* the tier list.
Re read your posts. He never said that he was going to argue for the tier list he said based upon the behavior of melee lists he was theorizing on what it may mean.
Arguing about it does nothing since the point of the tier list is to be a general prediction not an actual tier list that is up for debate.
As such your previous posts on pikachu was too low etc etc are wasted since the intent of the list was not to be argued.

there is a difference between arguing a tier list that is meant to be supported/pulled apart and one that acts as a simple guess. It makes no sense to waste your time arguing against something that does not need to be argued against in the first place.

That was what icancount was meaning when he said read the bottom of the post.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Re read your posts. He never said that he was going to argue for the tier list he said based upon the behavior of melee lists he was theorizing on what it may mean.
Arguing about it does nothing since the point of the tier list is to be a general prediction not an actual tier list that is up for debate.
As such your previous posts on pikachu was too low etc etc are wasted since the intent of the list was not to be argued.

there is a difference between arguing a tier list that is meant to be supported/pulled apart and one that acts as a simple guess. It makes no sense to waste your time arguing against something that does not need to be argued against in the first place.

That was what icancount was meaning when he said read the bottom of the post.
Okay.

....so basically he's spamming by making a wild prediction of the tier list one year from now?

I realized after he voiced his confusion that it was a prediction for '09, but why post something that has no relevance to the discussion? Not that some of us are much better about not spamming, but still.

Velda

Smash Rookie
I personally believe that this tier list will not be very accurate because everyone has there prejudices on characters based on melee, when in reality, most of the characters have been changed.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I personally believe that this tier list will not be very accurate because everyone has there prejudices on characters based on melee, when in reality, most of the characters have been changed.
Those in the back room discussing the characters do not have that bias.

Ills

Smash Apprentice
So is the Melee tier list has been biased because there have been prejudices on characters based in SSB?

Dunno if I follow you here. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom