• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
He does want to show returning characters before exposing new ones. He plans to post one new character a week each week AFTER Brawl's release, until they have all been discovered.

We may get Snake and MN soon, but they might stuck in the (To be posted after Brawl's release) Bin.
You really think Meta and Snake will remain un Bio-ed till Dec 3rd? That would be wierd, i just want too know what meta knight's special moves are myself

Teej

Smash Cadet
That's what I'm thinking.

I'm hoping this delay means something big is on the way. ;)

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
I'm taking a guess. So far yesterday's update was after 4am. I still can't believe I am waiting for a update instead of sleeping... I feel like a noob, lol. But I can not wait for Brawl. I hope it is going to be good.

** They should have Grey Fox from Metal Gear in the game, lol.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
lol who do i play with =D

look at my sig and avy maybe that'll give u a hint o____o

i used to post in ur high tier loser thing if i recall correctly

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, thats right. Me and Glitch had that thread. It's been dead for now, lol. Have you been to any tournaments? What you been up to man?

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
I'm a classic player for some reason. Though, I seem obsessed with Captain Falcon.

Yoshi Final Smash perhaps?
I wonder for Yoshi's final smash. A herd of Yoshi come and run over the stage, lol. Yea, I'm a classic character fan as well. Other than that, I want to see how Metaknight is going to be. Looks high tier already, lol.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I will kill myself if Toad becomes the update.

I will be overjoyed with happiness if hes a AT to get all those Toad-worshippers to shut up.
That post is sheer genius! Having a character with no value in a series is like having all the Pokemon in Brawl, and having Brawl have only Pokemon characters: RETARTED!!!! :laugh: :mad: :p

And that pic was hilarious....somehow I don't doubt that as a possible newcomer either, lol. :laugh:

SiD

Smash Master
Aww *** it. 400th post, all the cool people are gone, good night New Zealand.

*Tune in next week for an all new episode of All In The SWF.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Mann, forget this I'm going to bed. Waiting for this update is too annoying. AHHHHHH!! lol Night everyone!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
wouldnt be a fair fight....Terminator has range
And the Govenator would pwn Toad's a** anyday, just like he does to all the other Californian polotics! :laugh: Toad is a whimp, he should remain as Peach's nB attack and shield, as a AT, and as a trophy. As a PC, hell no! :mad:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
5:30 is my deadline.

I'm gunna watch some Isai videos while I'm waiting.

God, I LOVE his Falcon.

FALCOOON PUUUNCH!

Also, even if Toad was a PC, WHAT THE HELL ARE HIS MOVES SUPPOSED TO BE?
Slapfight!
WAtever he used in Super Mario Bros. 2, which Peach uses! :laugh: In other words, he would be a retarted clones [not saying clones are retarted, he'd be a clone that would be stupid]. He'd make Pichu look like the best f***ing idea of the century! :chuckle:

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Sakurai sure hate you guys :laugh:

No, in all seriousness, it could be that either this update is frickin' big or because something came out badly.

Either that, or Sakurai has lost his aim at darts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom