• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariku

Smash Master
Very nice! I think fludd is in all caps like FLUDD though, but otherwise, very nice job indeed!
Keep up the good work!:)
Yeah, good job Sariku.Uchiha. It looks very nice. :)
Awesome, thanks for the support. I'll do all the stages like this, and maybe everythign else. But of course, instead of tournament legal I would say Final Smash for Characters, or something like that.

Sariku

Smash Master
Awesome, makes sense.
Also, for music you could put the "Arranged By:"
Good idea, but wouldn't work. We have the musicians, but that doesn't mean that the Yoshi Music was made by the Yoshi dude. Maybe the Zelda dude made, if you know what I mean. We can't just make guesses, and sicne I wanna keep that post away from speculation, I say maybe SERIES instead of Composers. Sorry for caps, it was on.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
Good idea, but wouldn't work. We have the musicians, but that doesn't mean that the Yoshi Music was made by the Yoshi dude. Maybe the Zelda dude made, if you know what I mean. We can't just make guesses, and sicne I wanna keep that post away from speculation, I say maybe SERIES instead of Composers. Sorry for caps, it was on.
Actually, for each music it says who it was arranged by under it, but I know what you mean about the assumption thing, when I looked at the list to see who did what, I got really surprized. It says that Masafumi Takada (killer7 / GOD HAND) did the Yoshi music. I was like "WHAT?!". I guess these musicians don't have a specific genre of video game music they arrange, there just regular 'ol working joes, who are also geniuses for the most part btw, lol.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Actually, for each music it says who it was arranged by under it, but I know what you mean about the assumption thing, when I looked at the list to see who did what, I got really surprized. It says that Masafumi Takada (killer7 / GOD HAND) did the Yoshi music. I was like "WHAT?!". I guess these musicians don't have a specific genre of video game music they arrange, there just regular 'ol working joes, who are also geniuses for the most part btw, lol.
What? So your saying killer7 & GOD HAND, are nothing like Yoshi games? jk, lol.:laugh:

Sariku

Smash Master
Well that's a harsh kick to the face:dizzy:

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Spider-pig, spider-pig,
does whatever a spider-pig does.
Can he swing, from a web?
No he can't, he's a pig,
Look out! He's a spider-pig.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i don't care about the update anymore the reactions from all the people and a closed thread is absolute comedic gold

on topic: so knuckle joe seems like a good at
any more with multiple attacks in your prediction
did you notice he has no knuckles

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I will be prepared for anythign... but if you get this thread closed...
You already got one more idiot from that=ME! :p :chuckle: ;)

Anyways, I'm assuming it's either Sonic the Hedgehog confirmed, or "All the unconfired characters will be from Capt. Planet, Batman, and Superman. I'm sure you remeber Superman 64, because I plan on making a game worse that that!!!!!" :chuckle:

On topic: Music, FINAL SMASH[ES], character, or something else. It could be big, or sucky. Only time will tell! ;)

Sariku

Smash Master
I think its Music... I hope it's Sonic... but it'll be forever till we get Sonic... and if the Music is anything like that Star Fox crap...

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
how long will a full blown character parade trailer take to upload

watch the few and faithful se it first

mwahahaahahaa

1337marth

Smash Ace
You already got one more idiot from that=ME! :p :chuckle: ;)

Anyways, I'm assuming it's either Sonic the Hedgehog confirmed, or "All the unconfired characters will be from Capt. Planet, Batman, and Superman. I'm sure you remeber Superman 64, because I plan on making a game worse that that!!!!!" :chuckle:

On topic: Music, FINAL SMASH[ES], character, or something else. It could be big, or sucky. Only time will tell! ;)
I agree, and that is a awesome sig.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think its Music... I hope it's Sonic... but it'll be forever till we get Sonic... and if the Music is anything like that Star Fox crap...
Cut us off at the good part! :( Sonic could happen soon, there is always a possibility. My guess was that he would either first pop up in August or September, or that other big gaming event coming up [not Nintendo World or E for All, something else]. Otherwise IMO his chances are lower, but that is just me. ;) Sonic in Brawl FTW! :)

IF Pichu was to return, I actually wouldn't care one bit. Same goes with anyone returning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom