• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Just make sure you don't put a lot of effort into updating the thread for the DK stage and then have to do it all again after tonight's update >< which will hopefully be awesome.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for no update of the thread guys. I will now hopefully update it all tonight, if I'm allowed to stay on the laptop. My computer is screwed up, so I' have been on my Wii to do everything, and if you ever played on a Wii, you know its VERY annoying to type on. If you have any suggestions for me, or comments or questions, PM me.
Oh, that's a good explanation, I was wondering why it wasn't being updated....

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
They could either do something more like the IceClimber game with the blocks or bonus part or they could take a segment of Icicle Mt. And use that part as the stage instead of the whole scrolling part. These are just a couple options that would be a different stage that wasn't IM.
Yeah, I think that's better.

Oh, that's a good explanation, I was wondering why it wasn't being updated....
Me too.

I am... mostly to update the thread though.
Don't worry, your doing a great job. :)

Teej

Smash Cadet
I've stayed up every night ntil Midnight for several months now just to see the updates early. ;__;

Is this an addiction? The most advanced tech I know is light L-cancelling! I shouldn't be this hopelessly lost!

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
I've stayed up every night ntil Midnight for several months now just to see the updates early. ;__;

Is this an addiction? The most advanced tech I know is light L-cancelling! I shouldn't be this hopelessly lost!
Well your devotion supercedes your skills (nothing wrong with that). *waits for tonight's update*

Teej

Smash Cadet
^Being able to only play with your little brother has it's disadvantages, eh? When there's no need for advanced techs, you don't use them. >__>

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
how do you guys think the second jump works

wil he shoot himself as a egg or something like that

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
Go Yoshi! I don't main him, but I think I'll definately give him a chance in Brawl...

About the egg toss recovery thing... I think, (since the move is still called egg toss) you will just be moved over a bit, in whichever direction you push on the control stick while throwing the egg (if in mid-air) sort of like a little more than your air dodge I'm thinking...

Maybe Yoshi also jumps on top of you when grabbing you, looking at the last picture.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
cool, yoshi. don't main him or play as him often, but cool he's confirmed.

its the egg toss his up b? so he finally has something considered a third jump. will the same be said for others, like old jiggs?

eh who knows. doesn't matter cause i don't main it either. well congrats yoshi mains, you have your main

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I either want to see Luigi or Captain Falcon or that FE stage from the trailer so we can know the name of it. I'm dying to know if it's from Path of Radiance or even Goddess of Dawn.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing next were getting either a Game Mode (explaining Fri., at least somewhat) or a How To Play, or an Item tomorrow...or maybe even Yoshi's Final Smash...

Anyway, good luck on updating the thread, Sariku.Uchiha. You've done great so far!:)

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
your right, it would be probaly yoshi's final smash
and yoshi does look like hes back riding DK
whats that about

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Has there been a lot of recent updates? Are updates going 2 keep coming OFTEN before Smash's release? I know you guys don't know for sure, but what do you think?

Yes, Yoshi is back!! Yoshi was my main in the original smash, but I think I got worse with him in melee (?, how is it possible?)! lol, but sweet, yoshi is back! Um, is it just me and my crappy computer, or is Snake not shown in the characters list any more? I also didn't see a few of the stages, including the Halberd. ?? WTF is going on?! lol

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
Has there been a lot of recent updates? Are updates going 2 keep coming OFTEN before Smash's release? I know you guys don't know for sure, but what do you think?

Yes, Yoshi is back!! Yoshi was my main in the original smash, but I think I got worse with him in melee (?, how is it possible?)! lol, but sweet, yoshi is back! Um, is it just me and my crappy computer, or is Snake not shown in the characters list any more? I also didn't see a few of the stages, including the Halberd. ?? WTF is going on?! lol
Snake & Meta Knight indeed DO NOT and have not had posts yet on the site.
Same with many stages.

It says, "Daily Weekday Updates" now on the site home page when it used to say, "Smash Bros. DOJO Launches with Daily Weekday Updates", so I think we will get daily updates until release or at least close to release...

EDIT: Oh right, I forgot about the original site... thanks for making that correction, Uncle Kenny.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I don't really like Yoshi's smash B...once you get used to it, it's easy to avoid, and is a pain. When I first got the game, I'd be running and try to use Yoshi's plain B move, and end up rolling around. I think that is what discaraged me from using Yoshi. He still kicks ***, and I can live with it.

...Well thats good news, I can't stand waiting till December for this game! But it'll give the developers more time to make it perfect, so ok. And wasn't Brawl originally planned to be a system launch release? That must mean developers are working real hard on this one, am I correct?

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
I don't really like Yoshi's smash B...once you get used to it, it's easy to avoid, and is a pain. When I first got the game, I'd be running and try to use Yoshi's plain B move, and end up rolling around. I think that is what discaraged me from using Yoshi. He still kicks ***, and I can live with it.
Exactly, most attacks can break the shell as well, hopefully, if it's updated along with the egg toss, Yoshi may go up the tier list...

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?

Hmm... You may be thinking about the original site. Sakurai closed that down and made a new one that now offers daily weekday updates. If you live in the Central Time Zone then he updates every day at 2 in the morning.

As of now, Sakurai hasn't made an update concerning Snake or the Halberd but he most likely will eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom