• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
yeah...pokemons from previous installments....but who cares?
we need CHARACTERS FROM PREVIOUS INSTALLMENTS!

oh and 2 questions:

1-how do i post on the other boards?

2-what does FTW mean?(sorry i'm from Brasil(yes with S!) and i don't konw what it means.)

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord

oh and 2 questions:

2-what does FTW mean?(sorry i'm from Brasil(yes with S!) and i don't konw what it means.)
1- you are a registered user just like me we can't post in other threads because
we don't have an account.....and btw it stinks

2-well i'm from New York City and i don't know what it means and sometimes i just ask but no one replys me

Barnacules

Smash Cadet
FTW means For The Win

Anyways, what's up with Sakurai only bringing back 2 of the 3 Legendary dogs? Or did he only announce 2 of them? What does he have against Raikou?! Everyone knows he's the coolest one. /joke

Yeah, but a pretty meh update.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
1- you are a registered user just like me we can't post in other threads because
we don't have an account.....and btw it stinks
oh ****...so i can do notihng about it.....

oh and for the post above thanks!:)

so....C.falcon FTW!!

we need him on the dojo right now!

Legolastom

Smash Hero

so....C.falcon FTW!!

Yes we do need him. And just go to your E-mails and reply to the E-Mail sent to you to become unregistered.

FTW means For The Win

Anyways, what's up with Sakurai only bringing back 2 of the 3 Legendary dogs? Or did he only announce 2 of them? What does he have against Raikou?! Everyone knows he's the coolest one.

Yeah, but a pretty meh update.
... are you serious? Its pretty obvious that he isn't showing us aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll the returning Pokemon, that would be a bit stupid.

no we don't we didn't see an update about her and i didn't see her in a video
Yes but we have been seeing her for the past 6 years in a Melle!

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord

so....C.falcon FTW!!

it's ok it's a pain.....*sigh*

Yes we do need him. And just go to your E-mails and reply to the E-Mail sent to you to become unregistered.

... are you serious? Its pretty obvious that he isn't showing us aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll the returning Pokemon, that would be a bit stupid.

Yes but we have been seeing her for the past 6 years in a Melle!
nop staryu was in melee i belive that starmie was in the smash 64

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The single star was in melee and it done the normal "Lock on to enemy and shoot" thing. The one with two stars hasn't even been confirmed for brawl yet so I doubt it is in.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Sorry I haven't been here for a while, but I gotta help this guy so he appreciates me being alive.

oh and 2 questions:

OK, let's get started. You are a registered user, just like Lucario User, PrincessPeach777, SmasherPikachu, and me, the best one, Kraid Guy. We are the rare people who had a messup in the creating of our account with the admins. We can only post on Dojo Updates, we cannot have signatures, we cannot PM, we cannot post pictures, we cannot post new threads, and we cannot contact the admins to fix this problem. So, we do not know what will happen to us after this sub-forum closes. Phew! There, I have summarized our story into one large paragraph. But don't worry. You can post as much as you like. I have over 1000 posts, and I am the leader. HAHA!!! Sorry about this.

HAHA I've used this quote so much to help RUs. Thank me for my kindness.:cool: Oh, and there are about 6-7 of them, so you're not alone.

I hope they actually make the graphics look better on these Pokemon, because they look even crappier than Melee.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Hey.. at least he didn't have a separate update for each returning pokemon like i had stated and feared. I guess i can take a single update.

Still waiting for a new character though

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I haven't been here for a while, but I gotta help this guy so he appreciates me being alive.

OK, let's get started. You are a registered user, just like Lucario User, PrincessPeach777, SmasherPikachu, and me, the best one, Kraid Guy. We are the rare people who had a messup in the creating of our account with the admins. We can only post on Dojo Updates, we cannot have signatures, we cannot PM, we cannot post pictures, we cannot post new threads, and we cannot contact the admins to fix this problem. So, we do not know what will happen to us after this sub-forum closes. Phew! There, I have summarized our story into one large paragraph. But don't worry. You can post as much as you like. I have over 1000 posts, and I am the leader. HAHA!!! Sorry about this.

HAHA I've used this quote so much to help RUs. Thank me for my kindness.:cool: Oh, and there are about 6-7 of them, so you're not alone.
well...someone already awnsered that but thanks aniway....
meh i'll take the chalenge and try to surpass your number of posts HA!

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
That would take a very long time, because I'm always posting on here, except when I'm at school. But, my explanation was better, right?
yeah quite...clarified things to me.

belive me friend i'll post here MUCH(and its not because of the challenge).

and here on Brasil(hell yeah with S!) we're already on vacation so i'll have more free time.:chuckle:

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
the pokemon models look the same as in melee thats kinda dissipointing, all of the pokemon showed today except staryu looked so so graphically

linkrulezz

Smash Cadet
cant wait for the game i hope they add stages from super smash bros to if they added super smash bros melee stages wy not super smash bros stages

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
wow... we've been getting lots of "from previous installment" updates.... ITEMS, STAGES, POKEMON.....

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure that a lot of people think this update sucked, but then again people won't stop complaining about updates in general. Truth is, at least it was a double update, plus now the item on/off switch is confirmed, plus it is confirmed that final smashes can be turned off. Oh, and maybe it was announced at E for All, but I wasn't aware of the Pity Final Smashes either. Even if the update sucked, it gave us some nice pictures as well, eh? Plus, the music at least gives us some more insight to the amazing soundtrack this game is going to have. IMO, the update could have been a lot worse.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord

I hope they actually make the graphics look better on these Pokemon, because they look even crappier than Melee.

my god....i feel very very sorry for you you just keep copying what you said
please stay in the topic and their will be new pokemon i just know it

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
OK, the game music was pretty good, but besides that, the rest was complete crap. Hope there is something worthy of being seen by my wonderful eyes tommorow.
i second this post didn't like the music but the smash ball battle???
is sakurai crazy? all of us know about it i mean the smash ball won't come to you
if you know what i mean:laugh:

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
DDD's final smash...sweet.
well none of you can consider this a crap update.
oh and don't say its thrash,Sakurai staded on the update that the waddle dees are very quick and strong.

Top Bottom