• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

cwal37

Smash Rookie
Am i the only one that thinks that this is the first song in Dojo that just doesn't fit Brawl o_O?
Well most of the music in Pikmin is really soothing and generally non-confrontational, more of a background thing. That really is probably the most easily recognizable music, so it makes sense.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Haha YES! YES YES YES! I finally found the absurd character that matches my absurd personality. YES.

k-sin

Smash Cadet
Point me out if I'm wrong, but isn't Diddy a really small character? Is Olimar going to take Pichus place as smallest smasher?

FerreTrip

Smash Cadet
I think you mean a quarter-INCH.

No, a qwotah. Look in the instruction booklet for Pikmin, and you'll see size comparisons between Olimar, Pikmin, and common objects. They even say, if I remember right, that Olimar is about the size of a quarter.

I was hoping to see Mewtwo as a returning Melee fighter(hey, he was featured pretty prominently and positively recently in the manga! He's GOT to have a popular following for THAT!!). But, then, well, I've been dreaming of seeing Olimar in a SSB game a while after I became infatuated with the adorable, addicting, and oft times difficult strategy game(that I think ought to have a DS outing.). Of ALL my faves, I never thought HE'D get in!! I feel pretty happy right now, but I'm still not gonna be pleased until Mewtwo rejoins the fray.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
As much as I was convinced that no new characters would be released on the Dojo, that blank space beside DeDeDe was screaming "Fill me!" It has finally been filled. I'm certain that there will be no more characters revealed on the Dojo now.

As well, and I the only one that thinks that it's painfully obvious that we will be getting Olimar's Special Moves and Final Smash before we get Zelda's?

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
A new character?! Finally something people will say is worth looking at the Dojo at least once everyday.
I was pleased to see a new character.. even if i won't be using him.

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
YOU FRIGGIN SHOULD!!!!! It's the best. And OEPWMDPMDPENFPOENPNCWNC#*&)%&)$!)*%$ OLIMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy $%&#(@&$(!&@%)@&%)$&&)!#!#@%)!........ Sorry, I just.... love it so much...:blush::blush::blush:

And you know what was really stupid about this? This was the one update I didn't get to check this morning because I didn't have time. And it was this.

Mr. Brawl and Watch

Smash Apprentice
Snake final smash: grenade launcher!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Snake ruins brawl's chances of being rated E for everyone.

edit: sweet, i'm first to post bout new snake update

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
^ And lots of it. Man, I can't believe Sakurai gave us a screenshot of Snake's detailed back.

krynny

Smash Cadet
i guess he is just trying to appeal to all markets. *drumroll*

anyway. i think rockets are cool, but i dont like FS's that take you out of combat for a while.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Snake final smash: grenade launcher!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Snake ruins brawl's chances of being rated E for everyone.

edit: sweet, i'm first to post bout new snake update
Um, Melee was also T for teen. did everyone forget that? This isn't the first time I've heard someone seem surprised that Brawl will be as well.
No, a qwotah. Look in the instruction booklet for Pikmin, and you'll see size comparisons between Olimar, Pikmin, and common objects. They even say, if I remember right, that Olimar is about the size of a quarter.

I was hoping to see Mewtwo as a returning Melee fighter(hey, he was featured pretty prominently and positively recently in the manga! He's GOT to have a popular following for THAT!!). But, then, well, I've been dreaming of seeing Olimar in a SSB game a while after I became infatuated with the adorable, addicting, and oft times difficult strategy game(that I think ought to have a DS outing.). Of ALL my faves, I never thought HE'D get in!! I feel pretty happy right now, but I'm still not gonna be pleased until Mewtwo rejoins the fray.
Strange...either my memory is bad or the game has a bad sense of scale, because I could have sworn he was smaller than a bottlecap.

snake got back!
I never noticed that until you mentioned it. But now I can't stop thinking about it @_@ (wow...)Looks like ZSS has a rival ^.=.^

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
I like the FS. Ones that require a little more involement from you like this one and Pickachu's Volt Tackle are welcome. I#ve always loved shooting from an over the shoulder perspective as well so that's a bonus.

In regards to Snake's back, he has always had a defined and firm back...they just never had the polygons to show it before. Take a look at the MGS4 trailers to see it in all its glory, lol. Not that I sit around looking at Snake's back or anything. : )

FerreTrip

Smash Cadet
Strange...either my memory is bad or the game has a bad sense of scale, because I could have sworn he was smaller than a bottlecap.
Heeeey...now that -I- think of it, I think he needed 40 Pikmin to pick up a standard container of Carmex(made in my homestate, thank you very much :D)...I think the game DOES have a bad sense of scale. Or maybe that was a bigger-sized container...? *shrugs*

Snake's FS...finally! Interesting way to wipe the grogginess from my eyes this morning after turning my Wii on, for sure. I wonder what Oli--wait! 100-PIKMIN FRENZEH!! *evil laugh*

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
What would happen if a character is sent out flying and crashes against the screen?
would snake dodge it, laugh, or get hit?

Desruprot

Smash Lord
The Final Smash is good, I wonder what happens to the chopper when he gets to the stage somehow...Lord Sebz, good question that also might be funny to see, especially if he lauphs...

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Really cool update... love Snakes FS. Love the over-the-shoulder shooting... looks like it could end up being a deadly FS. 12 Rounds?! That is SICK... Plenty of time to deal some hard core damage.

Top Bottom