• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
right now im actually pretty sad I wanna do this all over again...it was so worth the time.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alex you're ****ing **** XD ilove your dedication to the community. but just take all the time to plan apex 2011 to make it the best event you can.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I did not do it alone. My staff was godlike

Me
Chibo
Hat
DM
Plank
Alukard

All of it too good.

I just wish i could of hanged with the twins more...not only that I wish I was able to be with my gf more...thats the drawback to nationals.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol that pic is ****. My bro is out cold right now, but I know that when he see's it somorrow he's gonna flip!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lmao if i find a wallet id keep that ****. Survival of the fittest my n1ggaz
Lol gotta be careful with that tho. If I saw you grabbing my wallet, it'd be hell to pay.
Then again, I never leave my wallet out. Ever. I've seen that **** happen way to much to do something that crazy.

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
Medium, white, brown hair... this is getting creepy now xD

I'm 99% sure it was Nicole. I always wondered why girls couldn't really understand videogames yet get better grades then me on exams -.-, so I'm always happy to see the few that overcome the stereotype. Seeing her get my friend's (Vro) falcon down to a stock (friendly, w/e) and seeing some dude ragequit on her in a pools match made my day lol

Wasn't Emmy, I know what she looks like too.
This person did have a boyfriend though.

Almost positive I played friendlies with someone called Vro, was he a captain falcon player? Also some kid I was playing ragequit in my pool D:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I was just watching taj vs IB, and I was wondering, who was it that won the giant flat screen tv? You could hear them raffeling it off during that match in the background.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I was just watching taj vs IB, and I was wondering, who was it that won the giant flat screen tv? You could hear them raffeling it off during that match in the background.
Project won it. And IIRC it was a 20 inch LCDTV. Far from "giant".

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to everyone I played.

Too lazy to do individual shoutouts, cause that would take hours, so I'll just list a bunch of names that come to my head.

Vudoojin (sp?), Taj, Axe, Vro, Samus Explorer, Alaska dudes, Stricknyn3, Prog, The Lake, Chopz

Special thanks to people who I learned a lot from - Rat, The Lake, Dogysamich, Smashmac, I.B., Spammer, Pakman

Apologies to Silent Wolf and Vro if either of you were upset

Melee + people - Good ****

I for sure missed a lot of people, and sincere apologies to those I forgot. I had fun playing everyone

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol HaileyM and KevinM were way legit. My bro and I playd them in tea,s friendlies for a bit. Much fun haha

lain

Smash Master
Much love bro.

And again it is extremely unfortunate how everything turned out. I honestly hope that this sad turn of events never falls on you again.

Oh and that you win the next few major tournies. Because then you;ll be raking in the money :p
'preciate it bro. Yeah it was dumb how everything came down, but whatever it's over and done with. Thanks, I know I'll be making everyone say my name like they used to soon ;D

shoutouts soon~

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I did not do it alone. My staff was godlike

Me
Chibo
Hat
DM
Plank
Alukard

All of it too good.

I just wish i could of hanged with the twins more...not only that I wish I was able to be with my gf more...thats the drawback to nationals.
Yeah I'm glad I could spend that time WITH my gf. : ] This was her first tourny too. : D

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
also, WHOEVER WAS DOING THE RECORDINGS ON THE LIVESTREAM SETUP, WHERE IS ME VS SHUGO?
I'm gonna get to that soon :V I need GIMR to send me the rest of the replays when he has time xD

D1

Banned via Administration
What's become of all the Brawl livestream commentary?
What's wrong? Did the Brawl commentary suck? I thought I heard it was legit.

I wanna shoutout all u guys but I know too many Melee/Brawl heads so its too hard!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I think he means where is it at.

Oh, shout outs to Cable for being the only ***** who'll look good when he goes bald.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Lmao if i find a wallet id keep that ****. Survival of the fittest my n1ggaz
i thought it was survival of the fittest between species, not your own kind?
We create laws and have education to prevent that sort of primitive state of mind, and its probably people with your thought process that steal all the **** at tournys and generally give us a less pleasant time at these events and think its ok...next time i see you, im going to rally a gang of ignorant hoodlums and mug u in an ally and say, whoops sorry, survival of the fittest, be more careful next time my *****....You're at a fukking video game tournament, not on the inner city streets or in the wilderness combating hunger and trying to survive...get real.

Edit: If your survival depends on whether or not u gank that wallet...you have some serious problems man...

Project won it. And IIRC it was a 20 inch LCDTV. Far from "giant".
lol true...but free none-the-less =oP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom