• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Swiftbass: It caught me off guard how nice you were and how amazing a teammate you made for commentary. Thanks again :D
haha thanks a bunch. I am looking forward to seeing the matches we commentated together on. I think I catch lots of ppl off guard lol.

shoutouts coming soon.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
We're not making up ****, and no, I wasn't "sooooo high" that I misjudged things. KiraFLAX IS A SHADY ******.

I slept in TKO's room on Saturday night. I knew everyone in that room--except for Kiraflax. I highly doubt people like TKO, Nicole, or Coney would take money from me. I knew everyone in the room at LEAST fairly well.

Another thing that led me to believe Kiraflax did it was the fact that he was the last person awake in the room BY FAR. Teh Future can confirm this for me (despite that fact that he was mad drunk lololol).

So I go about my day, I basically just gave up on the money cause when **** like that happens there's really nothing you can do about it. HOWEVER,

my guys from MI, Rofa, Bowyer, and PrincessTuTu all questioned him like Monday morning since I told them what happened to me, and who I knew was last awake in the room. They talked to him while in their car in front of the hotel that morning.

Rofa decided to give him the 3rd degree right off the bat, and basically accuse him outright and all that. Kiraflax acted VERY weird in response to this--not like a person who didn't do it would've acted. Kiraflax acted all "ohhhhhh omggggggg oh nooo dudeeee.... how did it happen??? like omgggg no wayyyyyyyyyy". A person who didn't steal the money and had no knowledge of something like this would be all "wtf? why are you staunchly accusing me? I know nothing dawg".

On top of the acting all weird to being called out, MID-CONVERSATION, he just starts walking away very quickly, and even did the whole check behind him right before he BOLTED through the front doors.

So OK, that's not that end of it. He acted ,mad ****ing weird from that, so we decide to go through the rooms to find him. Get this....

We get up on the fifth floor, and we're walking down a hallway. Lucky for us, Kiraflax walks out of his room down the hall, takes one look at us, and IMMEDIATELY bolts back into the room. Now he knew that this looked mad shady to us, so he came right back out. THAT IS SHADY PEOPLE. SHADDDDDDDDYYYYYY.

So we talked to him, confronted him, and after a long stalemate of him being a *****, I say "show me your wallet". The reason was because I had 2 $20's and a $10. This ***** bought day old bread from PrincessTuTu for $5. He's either dumb as hell or didn't care about the cost.

So he goes back in to look for the wallet, and Mew2King tells me "dude, could easily just hide the money and etc. GO IN AFTER HIM" so I do. Taj answers that door, Kiraflax hiding behind him like the ***** he is. We explain to Taj, Taj is tired as **** and didn't care what was going on, so I just let up and we left.

KIRAFLAX, YOU ARE A ****ING ***** AND A LIAR. IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN WITHOUT OTHER PEOPLE AROUND...
I hope you know he was high, don't accuse people when you are one the best at ****ing peiople up lain seriously stfu for once in my life I have to say it.

Banks

Smash Hero
wasn't kiraflex the guy asking for everyone's phone number so he could enter them into a telemarketing site to get referral points

(jk, but he really did ask everyone he mm'd for their number)

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I was getting frustrated in the beginning since I felt like a nub and I don't like being a nub. I mean I refuse to stay at a noob level, fate can be changed! But.. in the end I liked it a lot. How can I join the team?
I'll send you a PM with details. Anyone else that's interested can send me a PM rather than spam this thread.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Lain you realize...the way you described kira...is how he normally is?
This, Atomsk would know since he hang out with him when he went to AZ all the time. when lain told me about that story I kinda `faked` at believing him since Kira wouldnt do that he was loaded, dude was friggin mming everyone. step up your non-highness Lain.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
True warriors are determined by how much they love something.. love something so much it consumes you.. nothing else matters during that moment of battle.. you see? =) With practice you can will it to happen. Erase doubt and fear and crush anything that stands in your way. =) This is the next level I'm trying to achieve.
kage you have a bigass p0n0s

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL, i dont even know of a Melee comparison of Me vs M2K round 3 in winners for Wobbles.

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
True warriors are determined by how much they love something.. love something so much it consumes you.. nothing else matters during that moment of battle.. you see? =) With practice you can will it to happen. Erase doubt and fear and crush anything that stands in your way. =) This is the next level I'm trying to achieve.
Sounds like some Gurren Lagann quote. Kage's drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

Shoutouts:

Axe: You are forever my hero and favorite player. Bring that **** to ROM 3. Thanks for the tips on the Pikachu/Marth matchup.

PC Chris: I was that red Marth player you destroyed in pools. Playing you was a lot of fun. You better not sandbag me with your Falco next time >_>

Malfunkshun: Good sets man, keep it up and you'll get better. I expect to see you at future No Johns.

Palpi: Had fun playing with you and Mofo. I'll be able to hold my own soon enough. Still jealous of your ghetto nametag.

Diakonos: Driving to 7/11 was a little bit more of an adventure than I thought it would be, but it was fun. Keep up that Marth, you and IB are the next Mew2Kings.

Eggm: Awesome job taking out PC and Kage. Keep climbing to the top.

Jash: Your Young Link is mind blowingly good, and I'm sure your Toon Link is the same. Had a good time playing you in pools.

Mew2King: Amazing job taking 3rd in both games. Don't let the community down, come to ROM 3.

Lefty: Good **** trying to hype up Smash 64 >_> Good couple of sets we played, see you at the next tri-state tourney.

Alex Strife and the TO staff: Good job organizing this whole thing. This was my first big tourney and you can bet I'll be attending the future events.

I really had a great time at this. The hype was awesome to be a part of, and the experience as a whole is something I'll never forget.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
My SD card got taken out of my wii

I blame Brawl minus

If you have a blue sd card that was just lying around, please let me know, I'm pretty upset that it went missing, I'll never bring my wii to a national again, or a tournament that has minus as a side event, I have a feeling someone jacked it to use it for minus and didn't put it back, MINUS ****ING SUCKS

I'm done ranting now
To Tant and anyone else who lost an SD Card. I found a 4 GB Scandisk SD Card in my car. Earlier in the thread I mentioned who I had given rides too. I can't see what's on the card in my laptop, but there's a chance it's yours?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
haha thanks a bunch. I am looking forward to seeing the matches we commentated together on. I think I catch lots of ppl off guard lol.

shoutouts coming soon.
Yeah me too. I actually feel like I learned a lot from commentating with you guys. As you said, how to play leap frog while doing it haha.

next time I'll just do whatever I can to save my voice :p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I have an SD card

also tantalus i need to talk to you. I wont post it publicly but I think we need to talk.

Also shouts to everyone for coming...there are just too many people to thank and everyone did great helping.

For those who helped waiting on money from me once I have VG and me split what is left you will get a pm and a paypal info sent.

for Project the one who won the LCD I will have that around the same time.

I meant what I said about taking a break and I will be around. I see I might have to start planning for Apex 2011 already.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if anyone can contact the japanese smashers and get them to post their pics please do so! anyone else that has them to do the same,im mad lazy to creep all you ******* on fb

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Despite a heartbreak with tiebreaking technicalities in my 2nd singles pool and a pretty messed up teams pool, this was probably the most fun I've had at a Smash-related event in all my years of playing.

Alex Strife + Staff - Thank you so much for putting this together and throwing an amazing tournament

Mr.F & Swedish Delight - It was a pleasure to meet you guys. You're both really good and I hope to see you at more tournaments in the future.

SwiftBass - Thanks again for being my teammate. It sucks that our opponents were all good people from back home but we'll get 'em next time.

SmashMac - It was great to finally meet you in person. You're a really nice guy and your Doc is legit!

Axe - You're such an inspiration to everyone! I had a lot of fun playing your Falco and Pikachu and you are one of the nicest people I've met in this community.

ArcNatural - You have a really great Fox and you are a really nice guy as well. It was great playing and talking with you.

PB&J - **** your Fox is fast! I think you deserved to make it to the second round of pools and it sucks that our pool was so stacked.

Cactuar - Almost had you lol. You're a really smart player and I couldn't really figure you out at all. You adapted really quickly after the first match too.

Lord Karn - You are a fantastic player and I still feel bad that you got screwed over by our pool. I'd love to play you again sometime.

Tag$ - I was really frustrated that you made it out of the 2nd round over me but I don't want to take any credit away from you. You're a really good player that deserved to advance and it sucks that you had to face Silent Wolf without warming up:(

Eggm - Man your Fox is so crazy now. Good job wrecking ICs left and right and taking out Canada as well.

Dr. PP - Your Falco really impresses me and I was surprised I was able to take a game off of you in pools. Keep climbing to the top!

J-Flo - I had never heard of you before our pool but you are pretty good. Keep working at those ICs!

Kyu Puff - You are a lot better than I previously thought and I'm surprised you don't get farther in tournaments.

Wobbles - Despite some hiccups, your performance at Apex was truly inspirational. It was a pleasure meeting and hanging out with you and I hope to see you beasting on the East Coast again.

Ben-Teezy and Warriorknight - You guys are really impressive and smart players.

Matt$ - You have a lot of potential. I really hope you keep persevering!

Raynex - It was a pleasure meeting and playing you. Love the Fox!

Tec0 - We finally played!

Armada - I know you really wanted to go to sleep and I really appreciate that you stayed and played those 2 games with me. You are ridiculously good and motivated and I really wanted you to win.

Aniolas - Thanks for all the matches we played. Your teams play is really impressive.

AJP - lol our encounter was so awkward and I couldn't tell if you were just really caught off guard or something else was going on. Nevertheless, it was cool meeting another Stadium player in person.

FullMetal - Your Marth is really good. Keep at it!

Scorpion Master - Warming up by playing you was not pretty lol. Stop getting drunk before brackets.

PC Chris - It was great seeing you at a tournament again but it sucks we didn't get to play at all. Hopefully I can come over sometime soon!

Sensei - Playing you in 64 on the livestream was a lot of fun. We should try to get some more 64 tourneys in our area!

m3gav01t - It's great that you still play Smash 64 and I was pleasantly surprised to see you show up for the tournament. I hope to play you again soon!

Jerry - Great seeing you again. Let's play console 64 more often.

hamburglar - I really appreciate the help in running the 64 brackets and I apologize at my incompetence at TOing. In the end this ended up being the most successful Smash 64 tournament in quite some time and without you this would have not been even remotely possible. Sucks we didn't play though:(

The Twins - You guys are a lot of fun to be around and I'm sad I didn't get to hang out with you more.

TheLake - Your Zelda is amazing and I love that you have so much fun playing this game. It was a pleasure meeting you!

Malcolm - You're a really nice guy and I really wish I could have given you more of a fight in Brawl. You living to 259% was pretty funny lol

San - You did amazing in Brawl and I really wish I had some time to watch your matches and cheer you on. This tournament kind of inspired me to get better at Brawl because I got completely wrecked in my first pool. You'll live closeby next school year so we gotta start training!

DaShizWiz - I'm sad I never got a chance to meet you because I heard you're a really nice guy and your Falco is still as ridiculous as it's always been.

Diakonos - Dang we never got to play our MM! I had never heard of you before this tournament but from what I saw you are ridiculously good.

Mew2King - I really enjoyed our really long endless time match. Good to see you still playing Melee!

Everyone I didn't play - We have to play next time:)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=81126 -- post here now important FOR OUR FUTURE OF THE SMASH COMMUNITY

lord karn

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Josh/Darksyde: Thanks for driving me bro. I had a really good time this weekend. The drive back was too good. If we work on our teamwork more, we could ****.

Diatenshi: It was good to get to know/play you more. The car ride was too fun.

EWB: I don't think I played you any except for at my place before we left, but I think you've improved since I last played you. We finally got you to open up on the ride back, lol.

PP: ****. Good job repping nc. You seem to always get better. It doesn't make sense. Keep it up, bro. Also, the various meals we shared were always fun.

Yay: Good stuff in teams/singles bro.

Snap: Thanks for the straw, broski. It was so COLD

Rest of NC: guess I didn't hang out with you guys as much as the others. Good stuff coming.

Shiz: I learned a lot about fox dittos playing you. I'm surprised I actually did well vs. you in friendlies.

Smashmac: Talking to you at the food court was really fun. I hope you get into project m, because it has a lot of potential and I think you could help a lot.

Twins: It was cool meeting you. Your magic tricks were pretty ****. I wonder why I never met you at pound, lol

Pools:
Arcnatural: Our games were pretty close. I think I actually play a lot like you, but you're way more consistent.

Cactuar: Uh, you ***** me

pbnj: Good games. I don't think I've ever comboed as well as I did in our first match. That shine nair combo was crazy, lol. You've gotten a lot better, I think.

nintendude: Good games. Sorry if I seemed upset losing. Even though I think wobbling should be banned, I don't think anything less of you for doing it. I probably would have died off grabs anyways, you didn't really seem to ever mess anything up. And your sopo was ****. Ah, so many good players in our pool.

haha, this is the first time I've done shoutouts in a long time

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
I had odee fun, and it was the best tournament experience I've ever had. First I wanna say I had the best room suited for myself and my personality. I'm tryna relive that experience when I'm like smacked beyond my mind and Vandetta comes in at like 3 AM, and Allied thinks its a stranger lmfao. Love yall both.

Room Shoutouts:

Allied: You had me dyin' the whole night, it's so fun being around you.

Anti: I always knew you were a chill guy, but the taxi ride to the pizza shop confirmed it. Even though you didn't perform to your normal standards this time around, you have what a lot of smashers would keep training for, and that's national level skill regardless.

Blacka: Ofcourse you made me laugh!

Teevee: It was nice chilling with you again, you're just naturally someone I picture hanging with the cool crowd. As for smash I feel there's this potential that you have that you're just not unlocking, and when you do unlock it you'll probably be a staple top player as well.

Atomsk: You're a really nice guy and I really appreciate the advice you gave me. You're so talented at brawl.

Vato Break: If all the players in Socal are as chill as you, then I can't wait to meet them at the next big event. Thanks for the tips in the friendlies, and just your funny *** attitude kept me alive .

Eggz: Man you're funny as hell son, hope to see you again soon.

Silent Wolf: Oh so luvable Silent wolf I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Fox16: You're really a genuine person, and when you least expect it you'll be reaping your hard worked efforts.

Toronto Joe: It was a pleasure meeting you dawgs. You were another one who kept me dying both nights so come back to our side again, we welcome you back with open arms.

Other Shoutouts:

MY NE FAM:

Koolaid: lol was it your first time getting drunk?

Fatz: it's always nice to be around one of the most optimistic people in the scene.

Starlight: Those pictures came out nice. Special memories indeed.

Bizkit: Gj improving even further and placing the highest of all NE players.

Dazwa: It's crazy how the 2nd best ZSS in the nation got the worst pool of all the ZSS users . So gay.

Darc: Good seeing you again, How good did you do in melee?

Bloodcross: It was nice seeing you tear things up.

Mikeray: You need to step it up sir, and that's coming from the heart.

Hinkage: Step it up bro.

Vermanubis: You're probably the best ganon in brawl right now which is excellent stuff. Nice seeing you again buddy.

Pelca: <3 I think you may have beaten me in that mm, so I'm glad we aint finish teehee.

Prawn: You always supply me with bud. GGs in our mm.

Tourney Shoutouts:

TKO: You ran this well, and nice commentating. You also made night 2 fun, considering someone like me finds nights boring without getting a little push feel me lol. Thanks for the bottles dawg.

Alex Strife: You the man. Another successful Apex ran by you!!

Dmbrandon: You're like the coolest commentator, and def best dressed.

Nicole: the best Peach main is also a normal female which is something else haha.

Nairo: My booty friend got 4th in doubles making him another threat to the national scene. Amazing job little man.

Junebug: Man i've watched you improve little by little and you impressed me the most at this.

Lee Martin: You really have followed in Azen's footsteps.

Trela: Your lucario was looking amazing out there.

Zucco: This probably wasn't your day dawg.

Kzizzle: You should enter next time, you probably would have top 3'd something. Nice seeing you again. ]

Flamewave: You're tight bro, nice meeting you for the first time.

Keitaro: Nice seeing you again, we're 1-1 now.

San: uh oh your Ike is at the top of the class.

EE: nice to finally meet the great Kagemurphy. You're odee cool son.

DEHF: Nice job winning.

SK92: Good having you on our side.

Kadaj: Intense friendlies, and underrated player.

Shadow/Snakeee: Nice seeing you guys again.

Rain: Good to have had the best falco in Japan with us, this was a stacked tourney.

Suinoko: Your diddy seemed to be on the level of our top diddys and I here you don't even main him, so that's pretty scary.

Shoutouts to the rest of Japan.

Kingtoon: My brother.

Ebo: Other brother <3

Vex: The best in PA imo.

Smurf: Good seeing you again.

Xzax: Nice to see you again too bro.

Ally: You didn't show interest this time around, which could further explain your placing.

Holy: This wasn't your best work either.

Mew2king: I finally got to actually speak to you, and you're kinda cool. You win 98% of tournaments, but I guess you can't win em all, you're human.

Co18: I knew I'd forget someone my bad. Thanks for the skittles son, I wanna play you next time brotha

Lain: Lets chill somemore next time, thanks for supplying like Prawn, it was actually you with the bud and lighter, but he had the bowl. <3

Mintyflesh: Man I would hate losing a close set like that. You've become a staple top Marth!

I know I missed mad people, sry.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lmao me and PatG was scared as hell to leave our bag in that Taxi

Word Shoutout to Prawn for supplying us

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Variola - Nice meeting you! Thanks for the bubble tea.
No problem, we share a love of Hayes bros. Let's start a fan club sometime.

Does anyone know the girl who was playing Peach in Melee and had decent tech skill?
What did she look like? It could have been either HaileyM, Crismas, or milktea.

Probably not milktea though since everyone recognizes her on sight.

tw1n

Smash Champion
This tourney was so much fun and there were tons of people I wish I got to hang out with more. But there's always next time right =D

Yo Lain, and anyone else accusing KiraFlax of stealing the $50. He didn't do it. he was freaking out that people thought it was him. How you described him is how he acts all the time. he hates conflict and he was afraid that you guys were gonna jump him for something he didn't do. And honestly, I thought you guys were as well. You came to our room pounding on our door demanding him, and all of you (except Chu) looked ready to beat him senseless. I understand being upset and all, but you have no solid proof that he did it. No one stepped up to say that ya, they saw it. Only that he was the last one up or that he was acting how he always acts.

CO18

Smash Hero
**** yo I gave patg skittles and that *** still doesnt give me a shoutout.

speaking of which.

Shoutout to lee martin for the starburst.

AvengedHeart

Smash Rookie
I just heard about this tournament. I wish I could've came to this. I think I would've done really well, I win a lot of Cuban tournaments : D

Maybe i'll get the next one!

tw1n

Smash Champion
So I just now took the time out to read all the pages of this thread. Few more people I gotta say <3 to that my bro or I forgot.
KevinM and his girl (can't remember her name AHHH!!!) - you both were so freakin awesome! Thanks for the fun teams matches

Chain-Ace - You were fun to chill with although we didn't get to very often. I really wanna play you next time =D

Wobbles - I am throwing your name out here again just because of a quote from you in this thread. "Dave, use your red balls to give them blue balls and make them trip balls" hahaha. Anyone curious as to why he would say that, just ask JMan or I.B. hahaha

KIRAFLAX, YOU ARE A ****ING ***** AND A LIAR. IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN WITHOUT OTHER PEOPLE AROUND...
Hmm... I am really really hoping to be close by whenever this happens. Kira is a good friend of mine, and I will gladly fight off 20 people if it means helping him out. Who knows, maybe you will be so out of it on drugs (again...) that you will think that my bro and I are push overs and you will actually throw a punch. Lord above knows, I can only hope so much.

Thought I'd share the best picture ever.

Hahahahaha epic!!!!!! Know me and Kage both have awesome warrior faces!

Twin...... 1? Dave, without the hand bandage: Represent the Smash Metal scene! (Was the dude with the LoG shirt on) Boss commentary dude.

Twin...... whichever the opposite of the above is: Kyle with the bandage: I like your fire hat! and Magic, and your commentary.
Lol you actually got it right. Most people don't. Very well done hahaha. Much love bro

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
This is a complete longshot but Sunday night between the tourney and the hotel, I lost the pendant on my necklace...I guess the connection between the ring and the pendant broke...again it's a longshot but I figure there's no harm in asking. It's small [the size of a thumbnail] and gold/black.

It is a replica of the structure pictured here:

It's gold with black on it and extremely valuable [personally, especially].

I will pay a hefty reward to have it returned safely.

Thanks either way =/

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dude that blows Toasty I'm sorry :( I didn't see it anywhere in our hotel room, but then again who knows. Its kinda small so ya :(

Maybe it fell off while in our room and landed on the piles of clothes. If that's the case then it may be in my bag or my bros. I will look thoroughly tomorrow k =D

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
APEX was AMAZING!!!!!
First and foremost a HUGEMONGOUS thanks to every1 who helped organize and put this tournament together, I had a GREAT time!! If you all ever need more help I'd be more than happy to help more in the future...I was SO happy to see so many players for melee, i hope more and more come back to it as time progresses...

Everyone I met was awesome, and I hope that the next tournies just get bigger!!
I played melee until my thumb blistered and turned purple...and i couldnt possibly stop playing ever at all in the slightest...WAY TOO GOODZ!! I played some brawl and that was fun too (but 90% melee lolz) I had mad fun in all my matches I played and I'm gonna keep reppin the Low-tierz DK and Link (but workin on my ganny/jiggz/marth too lol). I played better at this tourny than I ever have before...

ShOuT-oUtZ!!
I'll try to remember as many of you as I can but much <3 to every1 I met!!
And to everyone in our hotel room that **** was hilarious the first nite XD

Tope - I love you and thank you for helping make this a fukking awesome weekend! Even tho lots of Donkey **** happened to you, you stayed positive and cool. You make me wanna play Shiek XD and our Pikachu/Link team was ****! lolz (and im gonna win that MM next time!)
Cyrain - Mad props to your beastly fox and being the best fox against Axe! I hope next time you can accomplish your dream of fighting Shizwiz...lol but way to rock barefoot the entirety of the trip and you were mad fun to chill with...
Savedge - We didn't get to play many matches =o( but we got to chill all weekend and that was tight ^_^ always fun chillin with you bro! i get my car monday so lets plan some time to smash squared
Chillin - <3 My fellow Shan variant! Good **** getting ur fox stepped up and i know by the next tourny you are gonna be rapesauce, I have faith in u bro and start playing shiek/marth more! (and ur mario) next time we need to bring a SF4 set-up!
G-Regulatizzle - I <3 u foreverz. You are quite possibly the most awesomerest person. Ur falcon keeps getting faster and orgasmically trickier, but you are sacrificing kneez and that is bad lol. Remember G-Greg...Too Man-Kneeeee! And it was mad fun ****** brawl with jiggz/falcon...next time lets do teamz!
Chu - Good job getting good rankings for MD/VA in both games! Hellz yeahuhhz!! Come play melee more with us!! and after this Axe business I wanna see more pika... =oP
Mew2King - Good job placing so high in 4 DIFFERENT TOURNAMENTS!! Really, that is beast. Sorry I couldn't find you any more melee @ 5am...but sleep is always a good alternative! =oP
Toasty - <3 I was so happy to see you it made my pants a little tighter. You are the man and i was only saddened to not smell and taste the delightful onslaught of overwhelmingly delicious Toasty Nachoey goodness flow into my nostrils and belly...Mmm...Toastychoes.... Next time we should play more matches and chill more cuz u r awesome! Good seeing you on your birthday!! lol
John/Plankk/Raft - Dude u really stepped ur **** good job keep up the **** and gj repping MD/VA and helping with the tourny! SO sry to hear about ur car :( that is fukked up and hopefully u'll have run out of all ur ****ty luck by next tourny...come practice more over here!! Hyperbolic time chamber needs to happen.
Cosmic Samoose? - You were really cool and I had a blast playin friendlies with u! Thanks for gettin all doze "Fo-deez" fo' us...and sry I couldn't help u find a room more the last nite =o( definitely have to get more matches in next tourny!
PC Chris - Met u multiple times for brief periods and u seem like a cool dude. We'll have to play some matches next time and chill more.
Hax - we didnt get to play melee cuz chillin made me leave and then wait for 20 min -.- BUT brawl and especially dk vs ur snake was mad fun and so were falcon dittos! come train with MD/VA sometime!!
Random Hall Brigade - LOLZ @ Parking Lot being our destination, No Pool @ 3am = lame, and Pow-wow was win
Crismas - Had fun playing Project M with you! lets play melee next time too! and keep up the amazing drawing skillz!! b^.^b
Nicole - Didn't get to play you saw some of your peach **** so good job! Lolz @ Randomly seeing you everywhere and then the first thing u say to me in the hallway is "Let's go smoke." You were cool. Next time, Pool.
Tiger - Find a way to get NEO practice...it is infinitely beneficial in insurmountable ways. Your Marth was beast...get @ my DK tho! =oP
Lil - Didn't get to play u but it was cool finally meeting a veteran female smasher originale. Next time lets play! ^.^
Axe - GOOD ****Z!! way to rock a low-tier to the top!! congratz and keep it up! you are motivation for all of us "low tier but can possibly **** high tier" players! =oP
"Dude who I Link Dittoed" - GOOD ****! your link was amazing and you were the ONLY other link player I saw the whole tourny! Next time, I'm getting out of pools with DK/Link! =oP
Phillydude? - you threw too many turnips XD, but i had fun playing you and that ZSS **** where you keep one piece of armor was mad tricky to get around >.< lol good ****z
Pizzle Stizzle (Logic) - I <3 u. But we didn't get to play any matches :( I get my car monday so lets hang out more!!! =oP
Boss - You are the Toucan Sam of Herb...And I <3 u too. ur mario is better than chillins LOL
Lobos - LMAO @ you callin me a sexy beast over the mic right next to me and me still missing it XD You are the man and ur daughter is super adorable!! puttin her up on the mic gave me the biggest smile all weekend! Next time we NEED to play!! You are my fellow Link Brother and hope to see you at future tournies!!!
Atomsk - HELLO FRIEND!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD **** being still good at melee even though u sucked XD lol but you are the man and i always love hangin out with u bro! i get my car soon so i will come up and we will chill!! Keep bein pro man! <3
Kadaj - You are a pimp. Had a blast playin brawl with you and you should start playin some melee with us here and help get me better @ brawl! XD Stay cool man.
Eggz - You were completely and utterly obliterated when i first met you, and you kept trying to seduce me... lol but u r a funny dude and good job ****** in melee!
DMBrandon - <3 u good seein u again...wish i got to see some of your MK in action cuz it was always fun to watch XD and next time lets get some matches in...
Rofo/Kyle - Good luck on ur vid man sry i wasnt able to give the interview >.< perhaps next time? If you need any more help/advice with any of that stuff u have my # now so let me know ^.^
Jason Bowyer - Thank you SO much for letting me use your charger...you are a life saver! nice meeting you! ^.^
JCeaz - You are awesome. It's so pleasing to always see you at each tourny with your side-venue miscellaneous brawl games extravaganza!! we'll have to arrange some time to hang out and smash and brainstorm about Project M... good seein u again bro! ^_^
Dr. Peepee - SO fast...GOOD job! you were amazing...
Jman - fun playing you in pools! you are a beast! next time my DK will 0-Death u more! 0XD
Dashizwiz - you are going to play Cyrain next time in tourny.
Kage - You are so awesome and quite possibly the coolest Canadian at the entire venue... I always love seein ur ganny and its an inspiration! You must teach me more in the art of stomping next time we play!! next time just stay in our room and melee all nite with us lol
Taj - ur mew2 is also inspiration.
Cactuar - Thanks for playin against my Link, you are a hilarious person and I've never seen someone sandbag so naturally and joyfully (and gracefully) as yourself LOL but yeah u r really good and cool...hope to play u more next time! And with DK!
Inui - I didnt even recognize you!!!!!! You give Inui Mountain. What?! Inui is evolving!? *determined sounding music plays* Inui evolved into shape. *happy music plays* <3
Lain - You are awesome and way chill. Last tourny i met you was brief and this time i got to hang with you more and you are cool people. We woulda won if u had teamed with me tho XD lolz
Izumi - Fun brawl matches ^_^ hope to play more next time!
Doom - <3 SO sad we didnt get to play but the emptiness inside of me was filled with GIGANTICALLY ENOURMOUS joy when i saw you and ill have to come up and smash with u sometime and be sure to give u the MURT MURT and a HUGE or 2....or 3 <3
Thumbs - MM my DK!! ^.^
PhilVisu - You always think I forget about you so I had to be sure to put u last! 0=oP lolz! You and Ron are my favoritest black people ever, and I am saddened that Btree couldnt make it :( You are always hilarious and fun to be around! When i get my car i will come up and we will chill and should play some smash just like back in the day! =oP only now I'm better than u in melee... XD Good **** seein u again my bmore brother <3

To anyone I forgot just remind me and I will remember! (lol redundancy)
Thanks to everyone for helping make this happen and much love goes out to all the smash players who help make this game so hype and fun and the parties inbetween bangin!! ^_^

My only regrets are not having enough money to enter both events and forgetting to bring my gorilla costume!! XD oh well there's always next time... b^.^b

lain

Smash Master
*sigh* well okay then, if so many people confirm his story then I believe you all. I'm also EXTREMELY sorry for the terrible mixup. There was seriously just so much that seemed to link up. I understand now, please tell Kiraflax (or if you're reading) that I'm terribly sorry about giving off the impression of physical violence and for accusing him so ferociously. :[

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom