• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Either click the scale on one of your posts or go to user CP, and scroll down untill you see it.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
I have 11 reputation points. Ummm, i challenge chozenone to a rep point money match. HA

- chozen, why so many people on TNR? You also never responded to my myspace comment, so i dont know if im on the team or not. . . though im not so sure i want to be anymore - theres so many people its worse that TA, except the people on TA are all quality players, well except for CK. i joke, i joke. no but seriously, i agreed with masa thatmaybe u should focus on just a core group of people and practice with this handful of people until ur a quality team. I don't mean to bash all the 80 million TNR members, but shouldn't u reach a certain skill level before joining a crew? anyways, i know this isnt my place, and i apologize in advance for being out of line. but im just trying to help u out. You must nurture your young crew before giving urself more food that u can chew.

- BIZ

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Whoot, i actulay did good at ccx, and made it out of my pool, but we had to go early so i had to give up my spot on brackets to nightmare korn kid

FOB

Smash Ace
ccx was fun but and the pools were really easy. I still didn't get out because of some gay match up problems.... AHRGGGGGG!! Somebody spend like 20 hours playing ganon, marth, samus, doc (dittos) and peach.

Chaosknight: Help me find a green doc picture. If you can find a good one I'll give you 50cents

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
yeah me too.. stupid marines recuiter saying he'll call today, and when he finally does its 8:45 pm.. ****.. i could have gone to this crap and been back in time to wait for an hour to pick up the phone... lol oh well, all in the past.

*random input on my day today*
so i got bored to day and went for a walk.. next thing i knew it was 1.5 hours later and i had walked 4 miles to my mom's work. she got kinda mad at me for walking 4 miles beside a busy highway and sent me back to my house (she didnt drive me, she made me walk... lol) so it took me another 1.5 hours, but i got home and played smash with cafe and will (i doubt that any of you guys actually know who im talking about.. 'cept maybe cafe, since i've mentioned him before)
so to sum it up in one sentence, im a ****** and walked for 3 straight hours and 8 miles, for absolutly no reason whatsoever

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
yeah me too.. stupid marines recuiter saying he'll call today, and when he finally does its 8:45 pm.. ****.. i could have gone to this crap and been back in time to wait for an hour to pick up the phone... lol oh well, all in the past.

*random input on my day today*
so i got bored to day and went for a walk.. next thing i knew it was 1.5 hours later and i had walked 4 miles to my mom's work. she got kinda mad at me for walking 4 miles beside a busy highway and sent me back to my house (she didnt drive me, she made me walk... lol) so it took me another 1.5 hours, but i got home and played smash with cafe and will (i doubt that any of you guys actually know who im talking about.. 'cept maybe cafe, since i've mentioned him before)
so to sum it up in one sentence, im a ****** and walked for 3 straight hours and 8 miles, for absolutly no reason whatsoever

I know both Will and Cafe lol.

*pound* at walking

taynut

Smash Rookie
**** mas we should have stayed for singles. ugh.

chaopika - i'd love to do some mario vs. doc dittos. i never get to play other marios/ docs. where do u live anyway? - its not in ur "information"

mas - chill tommorow (sunday) ?

taynut

Smash Rookie
SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR THE DOUBLE POST, THIS COMPUTER IS BEING GAY AND WON'T LET ME EDIT.

- the comment directly above is bizybozo on taynut's ****.

p.s. mas hit the cell anytime night or day.

FOB

Smash Ace
**** mas we should have stayed for singles. ugh.

chaopika - i'd love to do some mario vs. doc dittos. i never get to play other marios/ docs. where do u live anyway? - its not in ur "information"

mas - chill tommorow (sunday) ?
Sounds good! I live in MD, but I go to most tourneys around here and VA so I'll probably end up seeing you somewhere.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I don't have a ride anymore... ROC says he's probably done with tourneys for a while, and my parents most likely won't let me get picked up by anyone I don't know (by that I mean they don't know, and that means all of you guys). Not sure what to do:( .

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
sneak out and come to my house, where do you live????!!?!?!?!?!?
Sneak Out?!? If they don't want you at theese events, at least ask them why. All of our parents eventually stopped being so afraid of ghoing to this stuff, and there isn't very much to be afraid of, if you look at it rationally. If you let them know that it means a lot for you to go, you can pay with your own money, and you understand if they don't want to drive you there, they will take you. Works every time for me :). Sneaking out just makes them trust you less, and that's a terrible thing.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm packing my bags now:p .
But seriously, I will have to try to convince my parents to take me. Wonder how that will work out...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
glyph you suck. quit now. lol your charge shot alwyas hits roc....

i want you 1v1 ...those teams in the end...i got the most unlucky

FOB

Smash Ace
Where in MD do you live? If you live close enough to DC, you should chill here sometime...
Umm I'm like 20 minutes from rockville... and I think i'm like half an hour to and hour to DC.... Usually my mom doesn't let me go to places unless they are public..

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
i think we all need a gooood 'ol tnr smash festage...it would benefit alll the members exponentially...and i deff need more training from ck, doll, chz1 or blue...thursady and hurricane smashfest was too good...

i want to get better!

if anyone wants my cell just pm
i kno that ck, doll ,blue and chz1 smash alll the time...call me **** it!!! lol

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
i think we all need a gooood 'ol tnr smash festage...it would benefit alll the members exponentially...and i deff need more training from ck, doll, chz1 or blue...thursady and hurricane smashfest was too good...

i want to get better!

if anyone wants my cell just pm
i kno that ck, doll ,blue and chz1 smash alll the time...call me **** it!!! lol
I can smash on Weds. every week.

FOB$- I'm updating teh power rankings cause i heard about your performance over da weekend...

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
yo. u smash on wednesdays? i think i could come after school. chozen one - ima call u later.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
chz1...pm me!!
my cell is 5712760092...whats yrs!? o wait...you dun have one right!?
wanna smash tomorrow?! i can be there by like 3:30...
that would rock if you could drag over ck, doll or blue and give me and biz some of that tnr goodness/team training...

ps. me and biz one a set in winners got knocked to losers and one another...but it wasen't aginst good teams....>< it was glyf+roc and then nkk+5% ...coulden't sty for singles tho so i guess im holding down that 10 spot on the pwr rankings >< lol....watever....

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
chz1...pm me!!
my cell is 5712760092...whats yrs!? o wait...you dun have one right!?
wanna smash tomorrow?! i can be there by like 3:30...
that would rock if you could drag over ck, doll or blue and give me and biz some of that tnr goodness/team training...

ps. me and biz one a set in winners got knocked to losers and one another...but it wasen't aginst good teams....>< it was glyf+roc and then nkk+5% ...coulden't sty for singles tho so i guess im holding down that 10 spot on the pwr rankings >< lol....watever....
KK .

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Chzn, how badly would I get owned by this new and improved TNR?
and how do you against FOB$ Have you played him yet?
He can be a tricky ******* from what I remember.
I can't believe that TNR blew up this much, I'm gonna be home to smash sooner or later, I know our school has an early fall break. So I'll be in touch son.

smash on TNR, smash on

nookrulz

Smash Ace
Chzn, how badly would I get owned by this new and improved TNR?
I can't believe that TNR blew up this much, I'm gonna be home to smash sooner or later, I know our school has an early fall break. So I'll be in touch son.

smash on TNR, smash on
so this Saturday is a no-go?

FOB

Smash Ace
I can smash on Weds. every week.

FOB$- I'm updating teh power rankings cause i heard about your performance over da weekend...
woot! I'm moving up the ladder... But now I'm gonna feel scared if I lose matches.... Wah..... I need to get my match ups straight!!!! Ganon, link, samus, peach!!!

EDIT:

lol cape mindgames..... I love WD dance cape

If you come to any tournaments soon, hit me up for some gannon matches.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
alright mas - im go right after skool then. it'd be cool if we sortof met up, and followed each other on the way. i could smash from like 3 30 to 5 30.

chozen- imma callu tonight for details. imma call masa too, but he won't pick up.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
FOB, did we play at that tourney? I can't remember at all for some reason. Falcon, I live in Stafford, if you need my address just PM me. Oh, and is this the craziest looking symbol ever or what? §

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom